Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

YES. THANK LORD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED. His way of eating and his hands. THOSE hands! Haaaye... beautiful.

And his feet.

And the way he showered...

OKAY. GOING TO BED NOW. NO MORE DUTTA FOR TONIGHT.

RED: A very clean hero, hmmm, yes, surely.

Dutta biting into that Guava... MR has these unique orbicularis oris muscles and unique way of using them. Dialouge delivery, emoting yes. But more so when eating.

And His hands...hold a special attraction quotient.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Dewdrop-pearl, loved tour Kala analysis. You a psychology student by any chance. because you have got it so right. Kala is indeed sadistic. But here we tend to forget Leela and Roops too had a difficult childhood. They have their own demons to fight. And having a conniving elder sister couldn't have helped.

Hey thanks, Moony 😳. No no, am not into psychology 😆, I just love to analyse complicated human behaviour/emotions 😉.

Well, as far as Leela and Roops are concerned, they lost their father at an age when they were too small to be aware of it. And they dint witness their father's death the way Kala did. And apart from that, they always had Kala like a "motherly" figure, so even though Aayisaab may have ignored them too at some level, because of all these reasons, maybe there werent AS affected as Kala, psychologically. And because they were also younger than Kala, maybe Aayisaab would have showered reasonably more maternal care on them too, as compared to Kala. So basically, Kala was the one who was made to grow up before her age, so that Aayisaab can take care of the other 3 kids! She was always the one who was SUPPOSED to understand, and behave maturely.

Originally posted by: Elysia

*Ana conveniently ducks out of Nana's reach and swaps places with Gecko* Poor Gecko. Rain-dancing with Nana. LOOK at his grabby hands. SASURJI, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FRIEND!

Well, Ana realises "Appu" and "Gecko" are TOTALLY different beings, and that she got hold of some lizard that was happily crawling away!
  😆

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha, I just read it Moony 😆! Its an interesting one 😉.

Well, when you have a best friend who has this "dhoka" syndrome, there are possibilities that loving his sister can feature in his "My Pocket Handbook of Dhokas"! 😆

I think not Roops, Dutta should be the one understanding that his "feelings" for Baaji is just "possessiveness"! 😆

What if Dutta rejects their love plainly due to his "tum sirf mere ho!" syndrome towards Baaji?! 😆

I think this story will be a good blend of emotions, comedy, and high voltage drama 😉😆!

😆 So glad you like it too. yes Dutta can very well become the spanner in the whole affair because of his "tum sirf mere ho!" syndrome towards Baaji!!! ðŸ˜†

Somehow after your Duji VM, I just can't let go of the Dutta-Baji affair. I actually want them to be blessed with this love they have for each-other ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† let there be Naku-Maghu-Roops-And whoever else. But Baji aur Dutta should know deep down, their hearts beat as one. The yeh Dosti song is so apt here ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Dutta biting into that Guava... MR has these unique orbicularis oris muscles and unique way of using them. Dialouge delivery, emoting yes. But more so when eating.

I love his posture, body language, the way he walks, EVERYTHING! There is some kind of STYLE in him, no matter WHAT he does, even when he does normal things! And I agree about the guava biting scene, goshhh, this guy can ACTUALLY make something like "eating a guava" look sexy 😆!

Moontide thumbnail
Just thought, How about actually coming up with a pocket handbook of Dhokas for Dutta. We could gift him for his B'day.

Well when is Dutta's B'day?

😆 So glad you like it too. yes Dutta can very well become the spanner in the whole affair because of his "tum sirf mere ho!" syndrome towards Baaji!!! ðŸ˜†

Somehow after your Duji VM, I just can't let go of the Dutta-Baji affair. I actually want them to be blessed with this love they have for each-other ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† let there be Naku-Maghu-Roops-And whoever else. But Baji aur Dutta should know deep down, their hearts beat as one. The yeh Dosti song is so apt here ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I just LOVE the way the writer has created DuJi friendship. You rarely get to see such friendship onscreen and reality, between men. Very few shows/movies have been able to capture this essence, and soulful side of men's friendship. I love the way both of them hug each other, totally heart-to-heart tight hugs 😳😆! In other serials/movies, when guys hug each other (brothers, friends), it looks too formal and soulless , they seems distant, and thats what I love about Duji hugs, they have no sort of inhibition, they just jump and hug each other tightly, like how kids do 😆! Really, LTL is so soulful as far as EVERY relation is concerned, be it DN, DB, Aayisaab-Dutta, Baabi-Nakku, between brother and sisters, Aayisaaheb-Purohitji, everything is just so beautifully taken!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Just thought, How about actually coming up with a pocket handbook of Dhokas for Dutta. We could gift him for his B'day.

Well when is Dutta's B'day?

Aah yes, good idea 😃! And the same can be distributed to all his near and dear ones, so that everyone is AWARE & CAUTIONED! 😆
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I love his posture, body language, the way he walks, EVERYTHING! There is some kind of STYLE in him, no matter WHAT he does, even when he does normal things! And I agree about the guava biting scene, goshhh, this guy can ACTUALLY make something like "eating a guava" look sexy 😆!

I found MR gave Dutta a strange mix of emotions. He would have this firmly clenched jaw and hard expression but there would be a twinkle in those eyes that was very mischievous and that made the whole Dutta look enigmatic. MR as Dutta was all angry, powerful and menacing yet a child like quality would lurk beneath. Especially during the JMM 1 times he had this grumpy face and you just wanted to go and pull those cheeks ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† !!
deactivated1 thumbnail

I have to respond to this one before I go.

Yes, the muscles around his mouth are quite unique indeed, but back to the showering... it's more the way he goes about it. He has this habit of bracing his hands against the wall, bending a bit forward while leaning his head back and then slooowly turn his neck... I... I... I just love that...