Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 9

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dewdrop-pearl, loved tour Kala analysis. You a psychology student by any chance. because you have got it so right. Kala is indeed sadistic. But here we tend to forget Leela and Roops too had a difficult childhood. They have their own demons to fight. And having a conniving elder sister couldn't have helped.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Okay, gals. I'm gonna leave you to the deep and thoughtful character debate 'cause my mind is way too exhausted to join ya. Nite lovelies. Sleep tight. Don't let Dutta bite. Even though he might.

Oooh, I can rhyme.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

LOL 😆 Sorry, Appu. I'm exhausted and kinda not thinking right now, so whatever I'm typing - do not pay attention to it 😆 

I think I should go to bed and dream of Dutta dancing in the rain with me... 😍

*stealthily goes up and when Ana in a particularly complicated pirouette, grabs Duttas face and Hands and exchanges them with Nana's. Runs away and disappears in the rain* 
Moontide thumbnail

Okay, gals. I'm gonna leave you to the deep and thoughtful character debate 'cause my mind is way too exhausted to join ya. Nite lovelies. Sleep tight. Don't let Dutta bite. Even though he might.

Oooh, I can rhyme.

Hmm have a poetic sleep. sweet ballads 😉
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

*stealthily goes up and when Ana in a particularly complicated pirouette, grabs Duttas face and Hands and exchanges them with Nana's. Runs away and disappears in the rain* 

*Ana conveniently ducks out of Nana's reach and swaps places with Gecko* Poor Gecko. Rain-dancing with Nana. LOOK at his grabby hands. SASURJI, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FRIEND!
deactivated1 thumbnail

Hmm have a poetic sleep. sweet ballads 😉

I always have a poetic sleep. Sometimes Alex Pettyfer shows up 😆
Moontide thumbnail

*Ana conveniently ducks out of Nana's reach and swaps places with Gecko* Poor Gecko. Rain-dancing with Nana. LOOK at his grabby hands. SASURJI, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FRIEND!

You know, I've always had this thing about the way MR made Dutta eat and his hands 😃
deactivated1 thumbnail

You know, I've always had this thing about the way MR made Dutta eat and his hands 😃

YES. THANK LORD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED. His way of eating and his hands. THOSE hands! Haaaye... beautiful.

And his feet.

And the way he showered...

OKAY. GOING TO BED NOW. NO MORE DUTTA FOR TONIGHT.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its there in last night's discussions. A Baji-Madhu LOVE COMPLEX thing

Haha, I just read it Moony 😆! Its an interesting one 😉.

Well, when you have a best friend who has this "dhoka" syndrome, there are possibilities that loving his sister can feature in his "My Pocket Handbook of Dhokas"! 😆

I think not Roops, Dutta should be the one understanding that his "feelings" for Baaji is just "possessiveness"! 😆

What if Dutta rejects their love plainly due to his "tum sirf mere ho!" syndrome towards Baaji?! 😆

I think this story will be a good blend of emotions, comedy, and high voltage drama 😉😆!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OH. MY. GOD.

🤣

Mooner 😆 I so love you, woman. Thanks! 🤣🤣

Ok, now I really think you have a "baldness" problem Ana 🤣!