Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

Haan, toh? You have my Dutta and so I need a replacement while I wait for you to stop punishing him and send him back to me.

But Dutta is a MAN and Moony belongs to your same sex ! How can she be a replacement for your MAN
?!?!

FYI; no. My mother-in-law did not faint when she saw me doing my item number. So you mean, she joined you 😆?! Just imagine Aayisaab doing that dance 🤣! Btw, once in a while I imagine the Peanut Butter Jelly time dance with PN wasis, but instead of "peanut butter jelly", I replaced it with 2 food items that we have popularly seen Dutta eating, i.e., Rasagulla and Poha! So the song would go like this...Rasa  Gulla  Poohaa  Time...Rasa  Gulla  Poohaa  Time...RasaGullaPohaTime!  RasaGullaPohaTime!

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - Oh ya, actually I cant think of any other possible explanation to an old lady lying sick on bed, and Nana caring for her 😆!

@ pink - Be careful, your words will be held against you by Ana 🤣!

@ red - Hey thanks, Moony 😳. Even I love reading your comments and analysis 😳. I skimmed through yesterday's thread and found an "interesting" comment from you - so you think Baaji's attraction to Madhu is due to the fact that she has "similar" qualities to Dutta 😆 ?! (Madhu being Dutta's blood sister). So you mean, since Baaji has "certain" feelings for Dutta, someone from the opposite sex with similar trait might OBVIOUSLY seem attractive to him, is it 😉?! 😆 So the attraction is quite "obvious" for you, is it 😆?

Did you like my Love story sketch for the duo? 

Yes, for Baji its very difficult to fall in love. The way its gonna be difficult for you and Ana. because Dutta Shriram Patil is an almost impossible act to follow. This man has spoiled you, Ana and Baji completely (not to mention a few other ahem names...)
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

I agree that AS had part fault in her kids feeling less "cared for" or "special" compared to Dutta. But I also feel that, in the end, she did love them and care for them as much as she could - considering her situation (losing her husband, adopting the killer's son) and those issues with Kala, Leela, and Roops didn't get as bad as it did until Dutta became bhau, so yeah - abandonment issues, but also greediness played a huge part in their going astray. However, as much as AS and Dutta could've handled things better, in the end Kala, Leela, and Roops had a well-functioning intellect and could most definitely tell right from wrong. That they decided to throttle the voices of their zameer (minus Kala who doesn't even have one), it was a choice they made and thus they should suffer the consequences. I feel that Leela has paid. But Roops, despite being young and immature, still knew that she'd done him wrong and so I believe that she should have a consequence as well. But oh well, we've moved on and really, I am just thrilled about this Leela-Dutta moment, to be honest. Yes, Aayisaab did try to evently distribute her love and attention, but guess, subconsciously more of it went to Dutta. You can just see that "special" love and affection in her eyes for Dutta, which I havent noticed much for the others. But even I've always maintained, Kala, Leela and Roops are big ENOUGH to distinguish between right and wrong, they need not be told at this age as to what to do and what not (especially, Leela is a married woman, and a mother herself!). But I guess the reason to this is, maybe Kala has been influencing Leela and Roops since a tender age, thus even as grown ups, they carried the same mentality. I think Roops has been punished less considering she is younger and more immature, she only knew one positive thing back then - "so cute na" 😆 But I guess, even she suffered a lot in that store room playing "LTL Big Boss", and she was the one who was really crying and cosying up to Aayisaab like a hurt child! So guess thats Roop's redemption. 

Its a common, involuntary/unintentional thing with many mothers I think. They tend to give that special attention to the Boy child. And in Dutta's case AS probably made that extra effort because he was in fact more an orphan than anything else. He had lost his mother and that had made AS significantly more protective towards him than the others. DP being a monster of a Dad, she felt he needed her protection, care and love  more than her own two daughters. Kala being the eldest then must have been entrusted with responsibilities way beyond her age and grasping power. May be she felt other than her father and mother, Dutta had taken away her childhood from her as well. AS thought she was the eldest so she would be the most understanding and least in need of emotional support. AS herself was truing to cope with a world that had turned upside down for her. But may be where Kala is concerned she was wrong in a way. This happens in life. People take it for granted that if you are the eldest, you are in a better position to cope and provide support to the rest. Which isn't always necessarily true. And if at a tender age you grow sour the way Kala did, coping becomes the biggest strain.  

WORD, Mooner 👏
deactivated1 thumbnail

But Dutta is a MAN and Moony belongs to your same sex ! How can she be a replacement for your MAN
?!?!

No comments.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think I'm going bald -_-

Eh 😕

How 😲

Why 😲

Nana bhi na... must have gifted you his kesh kala hair oil 
deactivated1 thumbnail

Yes, for Baji its very difficult to fall in love. The way its gonna be difficult for you and Ana. because Dutta Shriram Patil is an almost impossible act to follow. This man has spoiled you, Ana and Baji completely (not to mention a few other ahem names...)

What are you talking about? Dutta's with me. We're gonna live and die together.

I agree that AS had part fault in her kids feeling less "cared for" or "special" compared to Dutta. But I also feel that, in the end, she did love them and care for them as much as she could - considering her situation (losing her husband, adopting the killer's son) and those issues with Kala, Leela, and Roops didn't get as bad as it did until Dutta became bhau, so yeah - abandonment issues, but also greediness played a huge part in their going astray. However, as much as AS and Dutta could've handled things better, in the end Kala, Leela, and Roops had a well-functioning intellect and could most definitely tell right from wrong. That they decided to throttle the voices of their zameer (minus Kala who doesn't even have one), it was a choice they made and thus they should suffer the consequences. I feel that Leela has paid. But Roops, despite being young and immature, still knew that she'd done him wrong and so I believe that she should have a consequence as well. But oh well, we've moved on and really, I am just thrilled about this Leela-Dutta moment, to be honest. Yes, Aayisaab did try to evently distribute her love and attention, but guess, subconsciously more of it went to Dutta. You can just see that "special" love and affection in her eyes for Dutta, which I havent noticed much for the others. But even I've always maintained, Kala, Leela and Roops are big ENOUGH to distinguish between right and wrong, they need not be told at this age as to what to do and what not (especially, Leela is a married woman, and a mother herself!). But I guess the reason to this is, maybe Kala has been influencing Leela and Roops since a tender age, thus even as grown ups, they carried the same mentality. I think Roops has been punished less considering she is younger and more immature, she only knew one positive thing back then - "so cute na" 😆 But I guess, even she suffered a lot in that store room playing "LTL Big Boss", and she was the one who was really crying and cosying up to Aayisaab like a hurt child! So guess thats Roop's redemption. 

Its a common, involuntary/unintentional thing with many mothers I think. They tend to give that special attention to the Boy child. And in Dutta's case AS probably made that extra effort because he was in fact more an orphan than anything else. He had lost his mother and that had made AS significantly more protective towards him than the others. DP being a monster of a Dad, she felt he needed her protection, care and love  more than her own two daughters. Kala being the eldest then must have been entrusted with responsibilities way beyond her age and grasping power. May be she felt other than her father and mother, Dutta had taken away her childhood from her as well. AS thought she was the eldest so she would be the most understanding and least in need of emotional support. AS herself was truing to cope with a world that had turned upside down for her. But may be where Kala is concerned she was wrong in a way. This happens in life. People take it for granted that if you are the eldest, you are in a better position to cope and provide support to the rest. Which isn't always necessarily true. And if at a tender age you grow sour the way Kala did, coping becomes the biggest strain.  

I agree, AS had a challenging role at that time, with her being the SOLE supporter for 4 kids! It wasnt easy for her, and hence these inefficiencies.

As far as Kala is concerned, I had written about her psychology here some time back, I'll repost it 😳...

I feel Ka'a's problem is more psychological than any REAL hatred. I feel whatever she is now is basically a "pile-up" of lot of things that she had to undergo psychologically and emotionally since childhood. At a tender age of 8, she lost her dad, and amongst all the other kids, she was the only one who had the maturity to feel the pain of losing her dad. Forget about just losing him, she actually SAW the process of her dad's death right in front of her eyes! Generally such kids need to be taken to psychologists immediately, as there are 99% chances that such incidents can affect them psychologically. Sometimes such impacts are not known immediately, it might take couple of years to show up! After losing her father, when she was left with just one parent and needed THAT parent to make up for this loss, the opposite happened! AS not only dint give her that EXTRA support, but also took away a certain amount of LOVE, CARE and ATTENTION that she was enjoying before this boy DUTTA came into the picture! So Damodar Patil's and Dutta's arrival in her life turned her life upside down! DP took her father away from her, and Dutta, her mother! So at one go, she felt she lost her MOM & DAD! So she dint think LIFE, GOD & MOM were being fair to her, but whom will she go and complain?! Maybe initially she tried complaining, but AS must have pacified her saying she is the "eldest" so its her responsibility to shower love on all the young ones, including Dutta! So for Kala, it was a pile up thing since childhood. She hated Dutta primarily cos she believed he GOT what he dint deserve, and she DINT GET what she deserved! So something that started at a psychological level of need, also expanded to other physical and materialistic luxuries in life. Since she was helpless since childhood, not able to influence or convince anyone about her needs, she started fulfilling her psychological needs in a slightly different manner, through a strategy called "SADDISM"!

Regarding Kala's plans to kill Dutta off, I dont think she started considering it after she left home the 1st time, but after Nakku's FR! Initially thanks to her "over-confidence", she openly admits all her "wrong" deeds in front of Nakku, having no fear of its impact, as she thought Dutta-Nakku were OVER with no point of return! But when she started realising Dutta still harbored feelings for Nakku, and kept protecting her whenever she needed him, she realised there are chances that one day Dutta-Nakku will unite, and if that happens, Kala's "truth" will be out in front of Dutta as Nakku already knows it and Dutta trusts Nakku blindly! So this was the last straw, and with that bad dream that Kala sees (Dutta lying in Nakku's lap, Nakku telling Dutta Kala is behind everything, and Dutta kicking Kala out of the house 😆!), finally she decides to kill him off! So Kala's decision to kill off Dutta was also the result of pile-up of events and her failures. She never wanted to kill Dutta initially, but only wanted to see him suffer in life, but she had to change her strategy when she realised her own SURVIVAL was in danger!

deactivated1 thumbnail

Eh 😕

How 😲

Why 😲

Nana bhi na... must have gifted you his kesh kala hair oil 

I don't know how, Mooner. IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT?! I wanna get hair extentions. You should come too and Gecko as well. And OH, let's bring along my father-in-law. He could get hair extentions too... under his arms.

No comments.

😲

Your REALLY confusing me and Moony now !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

I feel Ka'a's problem is more psychological than any REAL hatred. I feel whatever she is now is basically a "pile-up" of lot of things that she had to undergo psychologically and emotionally since childhood. At a tender age of 8, she lost her dad, and amongst all the other kids, she was the only one who had the maturity to feel the pain of losing her dad. Forget about just losing him, she actually SAW the process of her dad's death right in front of her eyes! Generally such kids need to be taken to psychologists immediately, as there are 99% chances that such incidents can affect them psychologically. Sometimes such impacts are not known immediately, it might take couple of years to show up! After losing her father, when she was left with just one parent and needed THAT parent to make up for this loss, the opposite happened! AS not only dint give her that EXTRA support, but also took away a certain amount of LOVE, CARE and ATTENTION that she was enjoying before this boy DUTTA came into the picture! So Damodar Patil's and Dutta's arrival in her life turned her life upside down! DP took her father away from her, and Dutta, her mother! So at one go, she felt she lost her MOM & DAD! So she dint think LIFE, GOD & MOM were being fair to her, but whom will she go and complain?! Maybe initially she tried complaining, but AS must have pacified her saying she is the "eldest" so its her responsibility to shower love on all the young ones, including Dutta! So for Kala, it was a pile up thing since childhood. She hated Dutta primarily cos she believed he GOT what he dint deserve, and she DINT GET what she deserved! So something that started at a psychological level of need, also expanded to other physical and materialistic luxuries in life. Since she was helpless since childhood, not able to influence or convince anyone about her needs, she started fulfilling her psychological needs in a slightly different manner, through a strategy called "SADDISM"!

Regarding Kala's plans to kill Dutta off, I dont think she started considering it after she left home the 1st time, but after Nakku's FR! Initially thanks to her "over-confidence", she openly admits all her "wrong" deeds in front of Nakku, having no fear of its impact, as she thought Dutta-Nakku were OVER with no point of return! But when she started realising Dutta still harbored feelings for Nakku, and kept protecting her whenever she needed him, she realised there are chances that one day Dutta-Nakku will unite, and if that happens, Kala's "truth" will be out in front of Dutta as Nakku already knows it and Dutta trusts Nakku blindly! So this was the last straw, and with that bad dream that Kala sees (Dutta lying in Nakku's lap, Nakku telling Dutta Kala is behind everything, and Dutta kicking Kala out of the house 😆!), finally she decides to kill him off! So Kala's decision to kill off Dutta was also the result of pile-up of events and her failures. She never wanted to kill Dutta initially, but only wanted to see him suffer in life, but she had to change her strategy when she realised her own SURVIVAL was in danger!

I think we've all done a pages long analysis on Kala by now 😆 She's a popular examination object.