Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣!! What about Nanasaheb then πŸ˜²πŸ˜†?!?! Maine suna hain, Nanasaheb is her new found love interest 😎. Purohitji is history now.

HA! Latest news: All rumours have been cleared. Ana and Nana were never an item as it has now come forth that the real woman in his life is Aayi Saheb.

Ana lived happily ever after with her Dutta.

Waise, Ana went from Nana's lover to his daughter to his daughter-in-law. Degrading status UNTIL she became THE FIERCE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Dutta-Heatometer is all blazing red and almost at melting point today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I see, Gecko and Superwoman Sharing drool tub and exchanging Dutta notes!!!

We urgently need rain, coool droplets or else rhis place is gonna catch some blazes, yes sir.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@Ana: β˜ΊοΈThank you β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈI loved your analysis on how distance can really break the bonds at times, especially when there is someone else ready to influence you in the bad way. I think Leela and Roops were just going through that. Even when Nakusha had rejected his public proposal and he was enraged, these two really did feel for him genuinely. But Kala's influence and their own selfishness was a lot greater though. I think Kala's brutal attack on the family as a whole changed their outlook. 

Oh yeah the "hopping mad" Dutta for a lost Nakusha πŸ˜† Me can't wait too!!!

I like your font color. It's very peachy 😳

Yeah, I remember the scene where Leela and Roops came in to comfort him with Kala. There was genuine emotion on their faces. When he asked them to leave, Kala turned to do so, but she saw the expression on her sisters' faces and the fact that they hadn't turned to leave - I liked the distasteful expression on Kala's face. She knew that they felt bad for Dutta. What I really liked was that Leela and Roops didn't leave right away, but Leela tried again to talk to him. That really showed that she cared.

What can I say? Kala is the Queen of Manipulative Bi#ch Town and she owns the crown. She managed to twirl everyone around her finger, and to be honest - she would've even succeded to twirl me around her finger if I'd known her in real life. Which kinda creeps me out. It's just hard to imagine such a honey-sweet voice, smiling and beautiful woman with a gentle touch be such a... ahem.
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

HA! Latest news: All rumours have been cleared. Ana and Nana were never an item as it has now come forth that the real woman in his life is Aayi Saheb.

Ana lived happily ever after with her Dutta.

Waise, Ana went from Nana's lover to his daughter to his daughter-in-law. Degrading status UNTIL she became THE FIERCE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW.

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

The Dutta-Heatometer is all blazing red and almost at melting point today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I see, Gecko and Superwoman Sharing drool tub and exchanging Dutta notes!!!

We urgently need rain, coool droplets or else rhis place is gonna catch some blazes, yes sir.

Superwoman and Dutta dancing in the rain while singing "and you can stay under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh..."

Sorry, Mooner. I know that was our song. Can you forgive me?
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜ƒ hey you know, last night I had predicted Baji is in for some, 'Baji bhi na koi kaam ka nahi' bashing. And Tada...thats what he gets today. 

Your Gadha is becoming sayana, now what do you say? Once a Gadha, always a Gadha, Sayanapan proves the rule otherwise?
deactivated1 thumbnail

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Superwoman and Dutta dancing in the rain while singing "and you can stay under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh..."

Sorry, Mooner. I know that was our song. Can you forgive me?

hey whats this thing of you giving me a Dutta feel all the time πŸ˜‰

I guess I should be angry, but naaah, you are forgiven. Dance as much as you want to. Then the moontide will come in and sweep hm hm away...
deactivated1 thumbnail

hey whats this thing of you giving me a Dutta feel all the time πŸ˜‰

I guess I should be angry, but naaah, you are forgiven. Dance as much as you want to. Then the moontide will come in and sweep hm hm away...

You'll sweep me away? For real? And then we'll electric boogie to "vanilla ice ice baby..." Hai na?
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My comments in GREEN...