Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Another lovely episode yet again,

A little bit of everyone. TaSha was awww 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Something to swoon and die for. Wish we could see all this on screen - its so lovely imagining them - if it were on screen, a few deaths in the forum for sure.

Never knew there was a romantic Dutta somewhere deep in DSP. 😭😭😭 we are missing all this. Would have been hell of a show in its proper course.

Aayi saab the stubborn one, had to defy and go out with Nakku.

Dutta, Leela convo was so touching, guess in their hatred the sisters completely forgot what a bro they had. Good she is guilty and repenting.
Dutta had very clearly told Baji to keep an eye, what was he doing with his back to the mandir. Baji Baji when will he sudhorofy ?

Now here come our Sherlock Holmes. Well a good opportunity to fall in trouble. Hope to God she gets back safe and what are Aayi Saab and Baji doing ? frantically seraching for her ?

I can already see an enraged roaring lion.

BB ab what do I say. Thanks a zillion for bringing us these episodes.
Kudos to the writer - a masterpiece in making.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! The suspense is thrilling and killing...can't wait for the mystery to unravel.
Leela - Dutta convo -- this is what I've always like about LTL,though Dutta and Naku are the leads,the emotional aspects of other characters are also covered from time to time and this keeps all of them integrated which in turn helps a great deal in taking the story forward.

-Ships
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Tonight's episode had some memorable moments/dialogues and I simply loved it. First, the scene b/w Dutta and Naku in their bedroom. Gosh. What an intense romance. Dutta sealing the door to romance his wife was like watching The Hulk stroke a butterfly. OMG! What was that, Ana 🀣?! I mean, so unexpected for his character and not something that I would've ever imagined to go well, because the man and graceful romancing is just... no, I can't find a word for it. But here he did it so well. The way that he shut the door behind him, then the way he pulled her close and the cuddling and the wrist-seizing and the whispering in her ear, and the opening the door for her- OMIGOD, BREATHE. There was Dutta The Hot Gentleman overload in tonight's episode. I mean, he was hard and he was soft. I AGREE! My drool bucket was literally overflowing !!

*drools into the DDB* I need a new bucket soon. This one's overflooded. Hey, I said the same thing above πŸ˜†! Hmm...Great mouths drool alike 😎!

I'm loving how we're seeing so many sides of Dutta in the romancing department. Each one just never ceases to amaze/surprise me. I'm like: "Oh, he wouldn't do that, 'cause he's to shy- WOW, hold your horses. HE JUST-" and dot, dot, dot, you know what ;] Tasha's relationship is so dynamic. Every one of their scenes bring about something fresh. Even the scenes that have happened on other shows like a million times, the writers manage to twist them somehow and make them so original, so unique for Tasha. It's like... only Tasha could pull THAT scene off. I would give the credit for this to the writer πŸ‘! I must say, she is one of the MOST romantic people I've ever come across πŸ˜‰!

Next is the wonderful Leela-Dutta moment, and omigod. We've never had a soul moment b/w them on the show before, have we? This was like an epic episode in terms of that. What a beautiful and yet sad moment between them. The dialogues were just awesome, so frigging brilliant. I loved the complete honestness Uh, you mean "honesty" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!  with which Leela spoke to her brother. I especially loved the part where Dutta said that he'd given his sisters everything, just not his time. That made me realize that perhaps that had been the issue all along, the reason why neither Leela nor Roops understood their importance in his life or him in general. Not to justify their actions, but I think it's kind of thought-provoking; like with young people who have rich parents... the parents get them anything and everything they want materialistically, but they don't pay any attention, any amount of time on their children - and that eventually leads to the children rebelling, trying to get their parents' attention. This is a very different situation from the Leela-Roops-Dutta one, but I think that the issue is the same; the lack of attention in terms of Dutta giving his sisters' time, getting to know them, and them understanding their bhau, getting to know him back. Oh ya, and Kala gave them all the time, so naturally, they felt more "loved" by her, and chose her and her idealogies to Dutta's. But I wouldnt blame Dutta here, I dont think he is much at fault, as something really drastic had happened in his life, that changed his general behavioural pattern too (especially as far as feelings, emotions, love are concerned), and spending time, sharing love etc., became too difficult for the gangster whose soul had already died a thousand deaths! And anyways, by that time all his sisters were big enough, atleast big enough to understand Dutta's problems and his reasons. So here I wouldnt blame Dutta much, but Aayisaab! I feel Aayisaab wasnt able to be a good and fair mother, or else I dont think her kids would have gone astray, and she wasnt even aware of it! If she would have given everyone similar attention, I dont think it would have escaped from her that her kids were treading the wrong path! Like how Kala said, surprisingly I DO agree with this one point she said, that for Aayisaab, Dutta is the ultimate! Yes, I think at some level, she WAS partial to Dutta and gave him a "special" care, which the other three kids dint get. So at some level, Kala's frustration that grew into something more "deadly" cannot be totally blamed. So more than Dutta, I feel Aayisaab dint give them enough time.

A natural distance emerges when people don't spend time together, or interact much. It's easier to believe that the ground is slipping when you don't know where you stand in your brother's life. But of course, the greediness was also an issue. Not excusable.

I truly felt bad for Leela in this scene with Dutta. Her remorse was evident in her body language and her words/voice. She felt horrible for what she did, and she kind of felt alone as well. She has lost her husband and I guess that in itself is a huge punishment for her. The fact that she told Dutta that she didn't know how to look him in the eye or if he could ever forgive... that was beautiful. I loved it that Dutta hugged her. It was the clearest and warmest sign of forgiveness and love that he could ever give her. Truly shows how pure Dutta's heart is. Dutta "thinks" he cannot forgive, but "at heart" I think he forgives everyone too easily. Even after Nakku's FR, I'm sure at heart he forgave her then and there, but it was his brains and ego that kept working all along till he "literally" forgave her.

One more thing that I loved about this scene was Dutta's genuine concern for her. She isn't happy. She's okay, but not happy. The wavering smile and tears in her eyes revealed that (and I so loved it when Dutta took her hand and sat her down - the complete attention that he gave her made me think: "Finally!"). Leela became a much more interesting character in tonight's episode through her interaction with Dutta, and I'm hoping to see more of that. Haha, thats the magic of DUTTA πŸ˜‰! When Madhu was given a personal scene to share with Dutta, Madhu became interesting in that scene (which rarely happened in her case since the time she entered). similarly, I've never found ANY scene of Leela interesting, except the ones where she is just "present" and the scene itself had something interesting involving someone else. But today, yes, Leela also did seem interesting πŸ˜‰. Dutta keeping an eye on her and Suds' relationship would be a natural result as he doesn't want his sister to suffer and he knows of Suds' nature. I really loved how he pointed out that he only gave Suds a chance because of her. Just absolutely beautiful. Their conversation really blew me away.

More, please! I'm such a demanding reader/viewer/fan.   ......Yeh le, chocolate kha chocolate

Naku, you goose *frustrated* I can't believe that she followed Nana just then and there. I mean, is she completely losing it? Does she want Dutta's wrath unleashed, aimed solely at her for doing the exact thing that she was specifically told NOT to do. Which was go anywhere but to the mandir and back home! ARG. I know that what she finds out is probably ESSENTIAL to her revealing Nana's true face, and I'm sure that it's a good thing she figures this one out, but SERIOUSLY, Dutta scares the beep out of me. Especially when he gets mad. And OH YEAH, he WILL get mad when Baji and AS search around for Naku and can't find her and calls him and let's him know that she has disappeared - and then when she shows up, GULP, I swear she's gonna need a enormous shield to save her from the onslaught of Dutta's Fury. Because he will ask her where she was and she will have to be honest and tell him that she was STALKING NANA. Omigod *faints* I'm so wetting my pants in five seconds! I'm so scared!

PLEASE let her get back before ANYONE finds out that she's been gone! PLEASE *begs* Oh ya, when Dutta is angry *ok fine I admit I find him REALLY hot!* he IS scary ! I'm betting on a slap here *gulp*

AWESOMEFANTABULOUS episode 😍 πŸ‘ Also, good to know Dutta figured out the message was planted. Well done, Donkey. Love you like a fat kid loves junk food.

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Ana: β˜ΊοΈThank you β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈI loved your analysis on how distance can really break the bonds at times, especially when there is someone else ready to influence you in the bad way. I think Leela and Roops were just going through that. Even when Nakusha had rejected his public proposal and he was enraged, these two really did feel for him genuinely. But Kala's influence and their own selfishness was a lot greater though. I think Kala's brutal attack on the family as a whole changed their outlook. 
Oh yeah the "hopping mad" Dutta for a lost Nakusha πŸ˜† Me can't wait too!!!

@Yuvika: I am waiting to know who that lady is as well! But, we will get to know soon β˜ΊοΈ Thanks for your comments! Baji on the phone and his yapping had to land him in trouble sooner or later but naku is no less catalyst in making him earn Dutta's wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@mishez.ex: thank u so much β˜ΊοΈ

@Aparna: β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Thank you! Yeah Baji, I wonder why he wasn't in the temple too! Yes and this woman thing seems very interesting. You know I was very curious to know why did Nana tell Nave that Dutta par badle ka karz hai... i think it is this now. Waiting to know the answer myself as you know even i read the episode on the same day as it is put up and not before... this suspense is killing me also πŸ˜† 
You think Naku will turn soft towards Nana on hearing the tale and then don the jhansi ki rani avtaar!! β˜ΊοΈ It will be interesting to see what she really discovers... but this is really intriguing now!

@Megha: thank you β˜ΊοΈ Yes, i think a Dutta Leela conversation was long overdue, especially since Sudarshan was involved in the conspiracy of having him "killed". It was only natural that they would end up in an awkward moment and Leela would be unable to contain her guilt. Very well written i thought! πŸ˜Š

@mozart66: Yes i really do hope we get the back story soon β˜ΊοΈ

@shreya: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gadha has been very sayana when it comes to his work now he is becoming
 sayana otherwise also, but the problem is that his sayanapan needs just one pin drop to be lost 🀣

@divy609: β˜ΊοΈThank u sooo much!!!

@shalkanwar 🀣🀣 Thank god he did shut the door, because this time no one would have even needed to enter the room 🀣 Naku and danger go hand in hand i guess πŸ˜• Is that why she is called "dhaal" ?? πŸ˜†

@Roopa: Thank you β˜ΊοΈ Yes, she did manage to run without Baji turning around... I really wonder what is going to befall upon Baji when Dutta finds out 🀣 
Old lady suspense yes we are all waiting!!!

@prncz: Thank you dear β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Yes, Leela and Dutta conversation made it clear that Suds was not forgiven but he was there for Leela since she had asked Dutta for a chance for him. And the way he tells her if you are not happy, tell me you don't need to suffer when i am there. What a man he is!😍

@agbg98: Thank u β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Yes, he is indeed one of his kind na πŸ˜ No, we don't find them anywhere πŸ˜­ But even he has two faces... he shows them from time to time πŸ˜†

@droopy_asleep: Thank you dear πŸ˜³ I do think that the focus will be on all characters now. If you see they are all being brought into the story one by one... exploring complex human relationships is really so much task and it does involve so many facets. Dutta wants to see Leela happy and he allows her to make her choice in finding happiness in Suds, but he knows that he himself can 
never forgive Suds for what has happened... ummm complex na?
Ya Nave has some cheek to keep referring to "aapki patni". He doesn't know that Dutta can smack his nose flat before he even realises it! πŸ˜†

@Sia79: Thank you dear β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Ya Baji is going to have it. At least a good verbal dose if nothing else! 

@ltl_fan: Thank you β˜ΊοΈ Same here! πŸ˜³

@mnx12: Thank you β˜ΊοΈ Yes, just waiting for this mystery to be solved now!! πŸ˜†

@kiran: shall wait πŸ˜³ Thanks meanwhile! β˜ΊοΈ

@Lekz: I really want to see what Aayisaheb does when she realises Naku is missing. I hope she doesn't faint this time or poor Baji will be in deeper sh*t as he will have to abandon one of them to look after the other! And Dutta will roar BAAAJIII πŸ€£
No but seriously, i hope he yells at his stubborn mother also for a change. So far he has really lost it with her only once during the Damodar track. He doesn't yell at her otherwise πŸ€£ This time she needs it!! 

@shivansh: Thank you dear. I do believe that in LTL every emotion is really connected to the other which makes it that much more "real" There are no parallel tracks so to say. The people who you live with affect you no matter what they do... so there cannot be an oblivious brother to a sister whose husband has tried to kill him. I mean it is just mysteriously complex how human emotions work na! Thank you for the comment dear β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@Ana: β˜ΊοΈThank you β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈI loved your analysis on how distance can really break the bonds at times, especially when there is someone else ready to influence you in the bad way. I think Leela and Roops were just going through that. Even when Nakusha had rejected his public proposal and he was enraged, these two really did feel for him genuinely. But Kala's influence and their own selfishness was a lot greater though. Even I noticed it during the time when Nakku rejects his proposal, when the trio comes into Dutta's room, Leela and Roops seemed concerned seeing which Kala fumes and walks off! I think Kala's brutal attack on the family as a whole changed their outlook. 

Oh yeah the "hopping mad" Dutta for a lost Nakusha πŸ˜† Me can't wait too!!! Same here, I just cant wait 😍! Please dont tell me we might have to wait an entire weekend to see it !

@Yuvika: I am waiting to know who that lady is as well! But, we will get to know soon β˜ΊοΈ Thanks for your comments! Baji on the phone and his yapping had to land him in trouble sooner or later but naku is no less catalyst in making him earn Dutta's wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh ya, after Baaji, I think its Nakku who has the knack of making Dutta fume smoke from his ears and nose πŸ˜†!

@Aparna: β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Thank you! Yeah Baji, I wonder why he wasn't in the temple too! Yes and this woman thing seems very interesting. You know I was very curious to know why did Nana tell Nave that Dutta par badle ka karz hai... i think it is this now. Waiting to know the answer myself as you know even i read the episode on the same day as it is put up and not before... this suspense is killing me also πŸ˜† I'm sure its a case where the lady lost someone whom she really loved, in the hands of Dutta, which inturn made her handicapped and bed-ridden. Now the only doubt for me is, whether this woman is Nana's wife, mother or sister πŸ˜‰ (as these are the only 3 main relations important to a man). Dont think he would have been much bothered if it happened to anyone else who is not connected to him.

You think Naku will turn soft towards Nana on hearing the tale and then don the jhansi ki rani avtaar!! β˜ΊοΈ Definitely we will get to see a "Jhansi Ki Rani" roop of Nakku in front of NS πŸ˜‰! It will be interesting to see what she really discovers... but this is really intriguing now!

@shreya: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gadha has been very sayana when it comes to his work now he is becoming
 sayana otherwise also, but the problem is that his sayanapan needs just one pin drop to be lost 🀣 Oh ya, in a way he is a bigger "pendulum" than his mommy dearest too πŸ˜†! One moment he is all lovey-dovey and caring, and the next moment he is all angry and fuming with the same person πŸ˜†!

@shalkanwar 🀣🀣 Thank god he did shut the door, because this time no one would have even needed to enter the room 🀣 Naku and danger go hand in hand i guess πŸ˜• Is that why she is called "dhaal" ?? πŸ˜† Oh ya, like what the astrologer said "sabse zyada chot dhaal ko hi sehna padta hain", but here, the dhaal herself walks into the face of danger, with a sign board "aa bel mujhe maar" πŸ˜†

@Roopa: Thank you β˜ΊοΈ Yes, she did manage to run without Baji turning around... I really wonder what is going to befall upon Baji when Dutta finds out 🀣  I cant even imagine πŸ˜†! I'm sure he will scream at Baaji SOO loud that we'll be able to see his tonsils shaking 🀣!

@prncz: Thank you dear β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Yes, Leela and Dutta conversation made it clear that Suds was not forgiven but he was there for Leela since she had asked Dutta for a chance for him. And the way he tells her if you are not happy, tell me you don't need to suffer when i am there. What a man he is!😍 He just knows what decision/action is to be taken in each circumstance, and in most cases, they are just apt! And that makes him even more HOT 😍! I think we really need to make a list of the reasons as to why we find Dutta HOT, am sure the list will just overflow, with more and more bullet-points to be added with each passing episode 😍!

@agbg98: Thank u β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Yes, he is indeed one of his kind na πŸ˜ No, we don't find them anywhere πŸ˜­ But even he has two faces... he shows them from time to time πŸ˜† Oh ya, thats what you call "Dutta's Pendulum Syndrome" πŸ˜†!

@droopy_asleep: Thank you dear πŸ˜³ I do think that the focus will be on all characters now. If you see they are all being brought into the story one by one... exploring complex human relationships is really so much task and it does involve so many facets. Dutta wants to see Leela happy and he allows her to make her choice in finding happiness in Suds, but he knows that he himself can 
never forgive Suds for what has happened... ummm complex na?
Ya Nave has some cheek to keep referring to "aapki patni". He doesn't know that Dutta can smack his nose flat before he even realises it! πŸ˜† He is testing Dutta's patience, triggering which is the MOST easiest task in the LTL world πŸ˜†!

@Lekz: I really want to see what Aayisaheb does when she realises Naku is missing. I hope she doesn't faint this time or poor Baji will be in deeper sh*t as he will have to abandon one of them to look after the other! And Dutta will roar BAAAJIII πŸ€£ Forget about Baaji tending to Aayisaab, but have you ever thought HOW will Baaji transport Aayisaab to the car 😲?! 🀣🀣

No but seriously, i hope he yells at his stubborn mother also for a change. So far he has really lost it with her only once during the Damodar track. He doesn't yell at her otherwise πŸ€£ This time she needs it!! Even I want to see Dutta yelling at Aayisaab this time πŸ˜†, she really deserves it! But dont forget, our Aayisaab also has a powerful tool at hand - FAINT SPELL 😎!

@shivansh: Thank you dear. I do believe that in LTL every emotion is really connected to the other which makes it that much more "real" There are no parallel tracks so to say. Thank God (and writers πŸ˜†) LTL never had parallel tracks like other serials! The people who you live with affect you no matter what they do... so there cannot be an oblivious brother to a sister whose husband has tried to kill him. I mean it is just mysteriously complex how human emotions work na! Thank you for the comment dear β˜ΊοΈ

My comments in BLUE...

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god! me late again and missed making it to the Bandbajao merit list 

And to think this is such a lipsmacking episode!!!!!
Originally posted by: Moontide

Oh god! me late again and missed making it to the Bandbajao merit list 

And to think this is such a lipsmacking episode!!!!!

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@Yuvika: I am waiting to know who that lady is as well! But, we will get to know soon β˜ΊοΈ Thanks for your comments! Baji on the phone and his yapping had to land him in trouble sooner or later but naku is no less catalyst in making him earn Dutta's wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i knw bt she's so bent on tryin 2 prove her point tht she isnt think the horror duji wil go thru, dutta missing his wife n baji hearing a bashing from his best friend along side the worry of finding his vaheni...

@Lekz: I really want to see what Aayisaheb does when she realises Naku is missing. I hope she doesn't faint this time uff no tht better nt happen..this woman faints to much..sum1 shud call the doctor...m sure she's pregnant excluding the morning sickness..haha...or poor Baji will be in deeper sh*t as he will have to abandon one of them to look after the other! And Dutta will roar BAAAJIII πŸ€£
No but seriously, i hope he yells at his stubborn mother also for a change. So far he has really lost it with her only once during the Damodar track. He doesn't yell at her otherwise πŸ€£ This time she needs it!! yep she surely does...i hpe he does yell at aayi... does tht mean baji n aayi return n naku doesnt...? oh i cn imagine dutta havin a go at baji 1st n thn AS n mayb AS wil say beta mandir jana zaroori tha, humein humare purohitji se milna tha..kala ke wajah se hum itne din qaid rahe isliye unse mil nahi paye...ab raha nahi gaya toh hum unsi milne chalegaye...toh isme kya galat kiya? lol.. if u can b happy with ur naku y cnt i b happy with my purohitji..lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣!! What about Nanasaheb then πŸ˜²πŸ˜†?!?! Maine suna hain ki Nanasaheb is her new found love interest 😎. Purohitji is history now.

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Dutta sealing the door to romance his wife was like watching The Hulk stroke a butterfly. OMG! What was that, Ana 🀣?!

No clue. My metaphors are thoda hatke. Mostly people ignore them or die laughing. But no one takes them seriously -_-
Hmm...Great mouths drool alike 😎!

Yeah, but I drool so much hotter than you. My drool has a special tinge to it. Very special.

honestness Uh, you mean "honesty" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†! 

Duh, Appu. Potato potahto *rolls eyes*

Oh ya, and Kala gave them all the time, so naturally, they felt more "loved" by her, and chose her and her idealogies to Dutta's. But I wouldnt blame Dutta here, I dont think he is much at fault, as something really drastic had happened in his life, that changed his general behavioural pattern too (especially as far as feelings, emotions, love are concerned), and spending time, sharing love etc., became too difficult for the gangster whose soul had already died a thousand deaths! And anyways, by that time all his sisters were big enough, atleast big enough to understand Dutta's problems and his reasons. So here I wouldnt blame Dutta much, but Aayisaab! I feel Aayisaab wasnt able to be a good and fair mother, or else I dont think her kids would have gone astray, and she wasnt even aware of it! If she would have given everyone similar attention, I dont think it would have escaped from her that her kids were treading the wrong path! Like how Kala said, surprisingly I DO agree with this one point she said, that for Aayisaab, Dutta is the ultimate! Yes, I think at some level, she WAS partial to Dutta and gave him a "special" care, which the other three kids dint get. So at some level, Kala's frustration that grew into something more "deadly" cannot be totally blamed. So more than Dutta, I feel Aayisaab dint give them enough time.

I agree that AS had part fault in her kids feeling less "cared for" or "special" compared to Dutta. But I also feel that, in the end, she did love them and care for them as much as she could - considering her situation (losing her husband, adopting the killer's son) and those issues with Kala, Leela, and Roops didn't get as bad as it did until Dutta became bhau, so yeah - abandonment issues, but also greediness played a huge part in their going astray. However, as much as AS and Dutta could've handled things better, in the end Kala, Leela, and Roops had a well-functioning intellect and could most definitely tell right from wrong. That they decided to throttle the voices of their zameer (minus Kala who doesn't even have one), it was a choice they made and thus they should suffer the consequences. I feel that Leela has paid. But Roops, despite being young and immature, still knew that she'd done him wrong and so I believe that she should have a consequence as well. But oh well, we've moved on and really, I am just thrilled about this Leela-Dutta moment, to be honest.

Dutta "thinks" he cannot forgive, but "at heart" I think he forgives everyone too easily. Even after Nakku's FR, I'm sure at heart he forgave her then and there, but it was his brains and ego that kept working all along till he "literally" forgave her.

The dude has some serious issues. He forgives way too easily when the people are his own, no doubt. And also, his trust-issues are with himself.

Haha, thats the magic of DUTTA πŸ˜‰! When Madhu was given a personal scene to share with Dutta, Madhu became interesting in that scene (which rarely happened in her case since the time she entered). similarly, I've never found ANY scene of Leela interesting, except the ones where she is just "present" and the scene itself had something interesting involving someone else. But today, yes, Leela also did seem interesting πŸ˜‰.

I have to concede that Madhu and Leela were interesting to me even before their interaction with Dutta. I felt that their development were on standstill and so I lost interest. But in their scenes with Dutta, they really come alive in a different way. It's like his character breathes life into them and makes them VERY interesting.

......Yeh le, chocolate kha chocolate

That's your solution to everything? Chocolate? Nana ko diabetes tu ne diya na?

Oh ya, when Dutta is angry *ok fine I admit I find him REALLY hot!* he IS scary ! I'm betting on a slap here *gulp*

He's hot in the "mama told me to stay away from the bad boy" kinda way when he's angry. But he is so scary too. I remember the scene following the FR - when he wakes up in the morning - and when he started moving with his eyes closed, I mentally screamed: "EEEK, the lion AWAKENS. RUUUN. NAKU DON'T GO IN THERE. PLEASE DON'T WAKE UP. PLEASE. KEEP SLEEPING. Rock-a-bye baaaby on a treetop, when the wind blooows the cradle will rock-"

That scene seriously had my heart racing near the base of my throat. I. DID. NOT. LIKE. IT.

But yeah, he was hot.

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago