Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-*dewdrop~pearl*

You know what guys, as I have mentioned, if the lady lying on that bed is in this condition because of Dutta due to which NS wants to take revenge on him, then I have a feeling that this time around, NS instead of kidnapping Nakku or harming her in any way, might just narrate his "sad" story to her as to how that woman has been suffering for many years due to Dutta (as maybe Dutta must have killed her son/husband) which made her bed-ridden for years due to the shock. hmm quite possible bt after the threat m sure he wud wna harm naku esp if she finds out his truth, becos i think NS wudnt wnt dutta 2 knw his truth until he himself doesnt wnt 2 reveal it...its a bit like tht with kala...she used 2 blackmail kishore becos she wntd 2 ruin him n eventually tke her revenge n thn reveal it in her own way hw much she hated him... mayb NS wil do the sme

Then maybe Nakku might develop a soft-corner for him, but she will NOT allow him to harm Dutta in anyway! naa i doubt Naku wil develop a soft corner...m think mayb tht old woman is the sme woman who cursed dutta for she was mentioned in one of the recent updates so mayb she has a lil part 2 play in this storyline...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi BB,, I has tears in my eyes today  .. seriously  dutta brings a strom of emo 's,
every time i see him ,,  I fall in love with over and over again 

today's  epi was so 😳 ,,no words to express ,, perrrfect .😳

1.  Dutta and bajji analysing the events and trying  to  zero on the enemy 

2. Dutta is slowly being demonstartive , his feeding nakku yesterday at the table,  today ,, hugging her,  nuzling her neck ,opening the door for her , slowly realsing her wrist , and his "  Aaj mein rah dekhunga" ,was wht killed me ... the Romatic  Dutta is a killer 😍

the steal of the show today was ,, D_L convo

truly ,, the bro -sis relationship needed this redemption  or closure ,,and it was Dutta who  initiated the Convo took my  breath away ,
oh ,, it was he who started , saying  he gave all to his sis except his time ... never tried to see wht they wanted .. he is so  kind hearted ( this is mild) he has no anger for wht his sis's did ,,, but is blaming himself that he was not able to keep thme happy ,, how can u be so goood dutta

And Leela she finally  said ,, "Tumhare jaise bhai nassebwallo ko milta hai ,, apne swarthe mein hum  na jane tunhare and nakku ke saath kitne khel khele . main tumse nazar milane ke bhi layak ..."
 "
,,leela was able to  speak with her bro and redeem her past ,,,
dutta ,, "abbse asa mat sochna , mein tujhe pehle ki tarah dekhna chahta hun leela , bina kisi jhijhak ya darr ke ,,,ye ghar utn ahhi tera hai jitna mera ...mera jo kuch bhi sab tumlogon ka hai "

his stand of not forgiving suds ,, for wht he did to his family shows how dutta will not forget if anything happens to his family members ,,for him his family is supreme

So nakku was able to follow the car and see where nana went , superwoman in action , must say  she is fearless ,,when it cmes to  help her love ,, hats off bhajji ,,ko chakma de diya ,,baji teri khair nahin ab

who could be the old lady she is probaly the pawn nana is gonna play  off with dutta looks like

hope nakku is able to reach hme safely nahin toh bajji ka kya hoga ?😆😆

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Again some very beautiful moment. 😊

I totally loved it.👏

Dutta was so...hot...so sweet...so romantic...so caring...in this episode.😍

Where do we find a man like that. 😔

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the serial, NS's past should be revealed in front of someone na, and as far as LTL is concerned, somehow no one has ever revealed their TRUE colors in front of Dutta with their back-story, maybe because Dutta wouldnt have the patience to stand and listen to the entire story! Knowing Dutta, inbetween itself he might cut the person and start his "maara-maari" 😆! So narration of flashbacks are generally done in front of people who are more patient listeners (like Nakku), which our Dutta is DEFINITELY not 😆! Arre he dint even stand to listen to Nakku after FR, so that is his nature. Thats why I feel, since NS is a strong character, his flashback scene would definitely be given lot of importance, which might require the presence someone really important, like Nakku.

I dint mean Nakku would develop softcorner for NS and spare him 😆, maybe just the moment she listens to his "sad" story, she might feel some kind of empathy, but the moment NS might talk about "destroying" HER husband, immediately the "sherni" in her will take over 😆!

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode review for today:
Dutta and so hot??? Is that even possible?? 😳😳 Yes, Yes Yes Yes Yes yes and a resounding Yes. It is very much possible and Why Why Why cant I see this on screen??????? 😡😡😡😡😡😡 ************Throws all the chappals she owns at the channel**********************
Dutta is thinking, and a thinking Dutta is always a dangerous Dutta, thats a good, I always wanted him to be that way, somewhere in between the Gadha-giri was showing but now he is back to being a smart sher that he is :) Love You DSP :)
The love scene between Tasha, was so newly wed like - so nice, just like the hubby coming in and stealing moments with his wife and I also liked the way Naku responded, hugging him close...its so nice and I miss that chemistry on screen, will have to happy imagining it :)
The scene of the day has to be between Leela and Dutta, very nicely written and I can imagine them acting it out too...would be nice to see their kids coming in also...they have been left out to a large extent. Dutta and Kishore's conversations are also nice to see...so having one with them - like a guys night or something would also be nice to see.

Now Nosy Naku is normal right? She has so much fire power in her...thats what I have always liked about her..always looking for answers..something tells me Baaji ki khair nahin...he is always in some "phone" world when Naku generally disappears...I hope Naku comes back and does not go in to confront NS...here is a mini prediction...she might go talk to the people in the house after NS leaves and gets the back story from them...

Nave - I dont like at all...there is something very fishy about that factory...and I love DSP's care a damn attitude towards him...thats just adds to one more layer of hotness he already has.

Somebody...please save me...I am in DSP land now 😉

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
post edited on pge 1 ;-)

sory 4 d delay...

thnx 1ce agen BB n co
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Update BB
Tasha scene was so 😍
Why this Nakku always want to be James bond 007 😛 😆
And this Baji talks so much on phone ...Baaji now get ready for Gadhas Kick 😆

Edited ...Yeah loved the scene between  leela and Dutta 
The old lady mystery looks interesting as well... .Thanks Ruby for reminding
Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow...amazing episode... loved Leela and Dutta's much needed convo.. 

A lot of mystery yet to enfold...who is that old lady with medical equipment attached to her?  Can't wait for this mystery to be revealed..

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Overall very interesting episod with different combinations, Datta- Baji, Datta-Naku, AS-baji, Datta-Leela, AS-Naku conversations with various emotions & finally Naku trying to find out about NS. One more story of NS & that lady. Hope Naku reaches home safely, because Datta is waiting for her. Thanks BB & your team.😊 
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the epi !

D and N scene to die for :D

and for others will comment later :D