Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishyla74AKI7bables1111nabilamubeenFatima82shipssss8080divya17-7krishaacaptkirkMoontidevikadesigirldroopy_asleep-sourire--Roopa-Kevamnx12rama_2010mozart66ltl_fanAni_La_Iamkiran255divy609sub_rosa-Ritz-MelodiousDreamsElysia*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-ShuVinmIsHeZ.xprnczivy_11--Sia--fm05meghapartiAnu-ReddyDew-drop_Eternity_TheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishyla74AKI7bables1111silkrouteFatima82nabilamubeensana111vahgarshipssss8080divya17-7Nimmi.BeeeskrishaaMoontidecaptkirk-sourire--Roopa-Kevavikadesigirldroopy_asleepmnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosakiran255divy609ltl_fanmozart66ShuVin-Ritz-ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamsjagrutidElysiamIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-Anu-Reddyfm05meghaparti--Sia--_Eternity_TheRager

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Tonight's episode had some memorable moments/dialogues and I simply loved it. First, the scene b/w Dutta and Naku in their bedroom. Gosh. What an intense romance. Dutta sealing the door to romance his wife was like watching The Hulk stroke a butterfly. I mean, so unexpected for his character and not something that I would've ever imagined to go well, because the man and graceful romancing is just... no, I can't find a word for it. But here he did it so well. The way that he shut the door behind him, then the way he pulled her close and the cuddling and the wrist-seizing and the whispering in her ear, and the opening the door for her- OMIGOD, BREATHE. There was Dutta The Hot Gentleman overload in tonight's episode. I mean, he was hard and he was soft.

*drools into the DDB* I need a new bucket soon. This one's overflooded.

I'm loving how we're seeing so many sides of Dutta in the romancing department. Each one just never ceases to amaze/surprise me. I'm like: "Oh, he wouldn't do that, 'cause he's to shy- WOW, hold your horses. HE JUST-" and dot, dot, dot, you know what ;] Tasha's relationship is so dynamic. Every one of their scenes bring about something fresh. Even the scenes that have happened on other shows like a million times, the writers manage to twist them somehow and make them so original, so unique for Tasha. It's like... only Tasha could pull THAT scene off.

Next is the wonderful Leela-Dutta moment, and omigod. We've never had a soul moment b/w them on the show before, have we? This was like an epic episode in terms of that. What a beautiful and yet sad moment between them. The dialogues were just awesome, so frigging brilliant. I loved the complete honestness with which Leela spoke to her brother. I especially loved the part where Dutta said that he'd given his sisters everything, just not his time. That made me realize that perhaps that had been the issue all along, the reason why neither Leela nor Roops understood their importance in his life or him in general. Not to justify their actions, but I think it's kind of thought-provoking; like with young people who have rich parents... the parents get them anything and everything they want materialistically, but they don't pay any attention, any amount of time on their children - and that eventually leads to the children rebelling, trying to get their parents' attention. This is a very different situation from the Leela-Roops-Dutta one, but I think that the issue is the same; the lack of attention in terms of Dutta giving his sisters' time, getting to know them, and them understanding their bhau, getting to know him back.

A natural distance emerges when people don't spend time together, or interact much. It's easier to believe that the ground is slipping when you don't know where you stand in your brother's life. But of course, the greediness was also an issue. Not excusable.

I truly felt bad for Leela in this scene with Dutta. Her remorse was evident in her body language and her words/voice. She felt horrible for what she did, and she kind of felt alone as well. She has lost her husband and I guess that in itself is a huge punishment for her. The fact that she told Dutta that she didn't know how to look him in the eye or if he could ever forgive... that was beautiful. I loved it that Dutta hugged her. It was the clearest and warmest sign of forgiveness and love that he could ever give her. Truly shows how pure Dutta's heart is.

One more thing that I loved about this scene was Dutta's genuine concern for her. She isn't happy. She's okay, but not happy. The wavering smile and tears in her eyes revealed that (and I so loved it when Dutta took her hand and sat her down - the complete attention that he gave her made me think: "Finally!"). Leela became a much more interesting character in tonight's episode through her interaction with Dutta, and I'm hoping to see more of that. Dutta keeping an eye on her and Suds' relationship would be a natural result as he doesn't want his sister to suffer and he knows of Suds' nature. I really loved how he pointed out that he only gave Suds a chance because of her. Just absolutely beautiful. Their conversation really blew me away.

More, please! I'm such a demanding reader/viewer/fan.

Naku, you goose *frustrated* I can't believe that she followed Nana just then and there. I mean, is she completely losing it? Does she want Dutta's wrath unleashed, aimed solely at her for doing the exact thing that she was specifically told NOT to do. Which was go anywhere but to the mandir and back home! ARG. I know that what she finds out is probably ESSENTIAL to her revealing Nana's true face, and I'm sure that it's a good thing she figures this one out, but SERIOUSLY, Dutta scares the beep out of me. Especially when he gets mad. And OH YEAH, he WILL get mad when Baji and AS search around for Naku and can't find her and calls him and let's him know that she has disappeared - and then when she shows up, GULP, I swear she's gonna need a enormous shield to save her from the onslaught of Dutta's Fury. Because he will ask her where she was and she will have to be honest and tell him that she was STALKING NANA. Omigod *faints* I'm so wetting my pants in five seconds! I'm so scared!

PLEASE let her get back before ANYONE finds out that she's been gone! PLEASE *begs*

AWESOMEFANTABULOUS episode Day Dreaming Clap Also, good to know Dutta figured out the message was planted. Well done, Donkey. Love you like a fat kid loves junk food.

Edited by Elysia - 12 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteBeeesramya90bandbajaoMoontidecaptkirkdroopy_asleepmnx12Ani_La_Iam-Azy-mIsHeZ.xprncz*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

very nice update..thnx BBClap

aww tasha romance..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedalways a treat 2 watch... dutta makes sure he leaves no chance 2 gt close 2 her...its sweet... if this continues m sure it wnt b long b4 dutta has his own football teamLOLEmbarrassed but the dialogue..."aaj main teri rah dekhonga" one...i jus hpe tht doesnt mean dutta wil continue 2 w8 for her bt she doesnt return... she's run off like tht so mayb baji n AS wil look for her, nt find her so return hme n thn we c angry dutta

leela-dutta scene was gd too... finally saw thm actually sit n talk... neva seen tht 1 b4... its nice 2 c hw dutta has changed n nw gives time 2 his sisters...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed all thanks 2 nakusha's love, duttas a changed man...

oh baji on the phoneD'oh n naku runs off ...he was meant 2 b looking out for thm..he shud hav been in the mandir too... i wonder who he was talkin 2? madhu?LOLWink

precapShocked whos tht old woman... hmmm is it tht old woman tht cursed dutta during supriya track? i mean jus recently she was remembered in the scene after AS tells dutta 2 start a family with naku so mayb thts her...or mayb part of y nana wnts revenge is becos of tht woman...hmmm quite a mystery!!! lukin fwd 2 the next update

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 May 2011 at 9:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidedroopy_asleepmnx12prncz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

R E S E R V E D

E D I T E D

OMG that was soo god damn cute!!!

tasha are amazing

my heart jus skipped a beat wen dutta sai 'aaj mein teri rah dekhunga'  undefined 

Allah yeh kissi din hamari jaan le ga!!!!    undefined 

loved this scne 2 bits man!!!  

i also loved dutta/leela snce..it was rely sweet...bro sis bonding...awh ... dutta rely is d best bro in d world!!  

okay im sure dutta told baji 2 stay wit naku n AS all the time...so y is he busy on the fone insted on goin in with them pftt undefined 

i rely hope naku dsnt get hurt o caught...

Nd wat is all thos medince all bout n who are d old couple undefined 

ukno i kno this cant be true but wen it was mentiond dat d coupl was makin medicine ... d 1st person i thought of was d couple tasha met at jugnle during d blind track...cnt rmmba der name...nyway it dsnt matter...it cant be them anyway...but i jus had 2 say it out lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

anywyz..thnku so much 4 d wonderfulk epi...it was jus amazing...beautifully written!!   

even though dil mein ek choti si khuwaish thi ke kash hamein yeh tv par dekh sakte..hamare tasha MR/MV ko...oh wel...this is stil worth reading..thnku 4 it BB n Co undefined

waiting 4 tmrw til den..  

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prnczivy_11meghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Tasha scene Day Dreaming! And ofcourse, for me the dialogue of the day should be "Tu meri roz raah dekhti hain na?...aaj main teri raah dekhunga..." Day Dreaming

And for once, why cant Baaji be REALLY responsible as far as "security" is concerned Confused?! There is no task more important than safeguarding the lives of people, and when Dutta entrusts him with this task, he trusts him, and expects him to do it sincerely! And here, the people concerned are Aayisaheb and Nakku - 2 people whom Dutta loves more than anyone else in this world! Baaji should have really kept his eyes on Aayisaheb and Nakku, throughout the time they were away from him. What if they were attacked inside the temple?!?! What if there were disguised people inside the temple, ready to attack them?!?! You cannot trust anyone! I think, Baaji should also have gone with them inside the temple, and remained with them till the end.

Dutta-Leela scene was also very good. This is the first time am seeing Dutta interacting with Leela at a deeper level. And I had wanted to see Dutta-Leela/Roops conversation regarding Leela/Roops betrayal, and Dutta's reaction to the fact that Leela and Roops were also a part of making his life a misery! It was nice to see the writer sort of concluding this aspect between Dutta and Leela. I wonder why Roops wasnt part of the conversation, though Ermm.

Regarding the precap...Now I get it, I think Dutta might be responsible for the condition of the lady who is lying on the bed. Maybe he accidently/purposely killed her son, which would have affected her health. And that lady might either be Nana's wife (and the boy killed, Nana's son), his mother, or his sister, whose husband/son might have been killed by Dutta!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 May 2011 at 9:44am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutebandbajaoMoontidedroopy_asleep-Roopa-mnx12Ani_La_Iamprnczivy_11ElysiameghapartiTheRager

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing BB..Nakku Dutta scene awee so romantic...just loved it...Also liked the way Dutta sat with Leela trying hard to read what's on her mind...Now who is this lady in the precap...Nakku shocked seeing her...interesting!Big smile

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prnczivy_11

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
WOW! The episode looked exciting! Hope Naku is able to find out about NS and moreover be able to convince Dutta and Baji about him! AS as usual and ziddi always risks her life and that of the other family members. When will she learn to grow up?

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prnczivy_11

Go to top