Frequent Posters

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am eager to see detective kokila
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I was excited to see that Ahem called the number to figure out it was Urmi. But of course the way these CVS work Rashi and Urmi will get away with it yet again. I'm sure Ahem will just yell at Jigar and make him pay for it. 
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think ahem is so stupid ,He will yell at gopi
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think Urmi, took Rashi's name on phone no🤔...hope Ahem realises that😒
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But feel Ahem will come home and see Gopi upset and ask her why are u still crying... and Gopi will just mention Rashi added some odd stuff to the Gulab Jamun she made soi that u wud get angry at me again... she will start sobbing anad Ahem will pacify her... And as per Kokila's instruction take Gopi out for her to get some fresh air...  
cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plz Plz Plz Kanhaji, give enough brains to Ahem to shout at Rashi in front of Koki, Hetal and Jigar... and make Koki take it up from there and punish Rashi
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am happy with the scene especially when Ahem calls to find out whose number it was. But most probably, he will stay quiet for a while. There is a possibility that Rashi will get caught from all directions. Ahem must notice everything about her just as Kokila does. Only then he will realize that Gopi all that time was innocent.