Rs.86,000 for the phone bill

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem was shocked to see the bill...just imagine if Kokila came to know about the bill..n the shrewd businessman in Ahem...did the checks too...found the originator n recipient😆...the best scene in 2days epi...wat do u say???
Edited by simran15 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sim just wrote about that  i cant wait for kokila to find out  n hetal n jigar to go into hiding 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hope For the Best ðŸ˜ƒ *BUT NO HOPES*

Waiting to See Ahem's reaction...He thinks he has the Whole Right to Shout at Gopi..But now i don't think he will tell anything to Kokila..Nor to Rashi! ðŸ˜¡ 

Ahem is a Fool ðŸ˜• Now Lets see What He Does! *NO HOPES*
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's hope a good outcome from this discovery...Ahem also heard Urmila's thoughts too...there was a frown on his face.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think he should say anything for now.

He should think about all the times his mom had tried to prove Rashi's misdeeds and failed, and just say something to Koki, but stop Koki from saying anything for now. They both should then observe the duo doing their Kalakari on Gopi, sort of give them enough rope to hang themselves. They should collect enough evidence before revealing everything to the family.

Will this happen? Its all  my wishful thinking😆
afshan_abs thumbnail
 stupid ahem will just scold jigar and cut from his salary asking him to pay the bill..thats all he'll do 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she will cut from monthly charges of rashi and pay the bill
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This is again the stupid CVs ploy to get us all excited at the chance that finally the tiresome twosome (TT in short) is going to be caught/exposed/vilified. But you forget Ahem has his head in a bubble, he won't even hear Urmila & she'll pretend it's a wrong number. Koki will know but nothing will happen.

I think instead of watching the epi tomorrow, I'll think up more names for UrShi. Better use of my time.

Hmm, there's
TT - tiresome twosome
DD - dastardly duo
VV - venomous vipers
UU - underhand uglies
GH - greedy hogs (oops, I meant hags)
LMB - looteri maa-beti

Well, I'll think up more tomorrow!

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like underhand uglies Rana.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry, but I feel v. upset & frustrated.

My kids watch this show with me sometimes & what message are they getting? Ruin others' lives to make yours comfortable? Evil will always win & if caught, then don't worry it's temporary.