Posted: 12 years ago
up to now when we see the cb 2 episodes we may get angry on machilibahu as she is angry on our beloved chotibahu rads
but indeed she is helping our chotibahu in each and every circumstances
being angry at rads padma is stopping her in following the rasams of her shaadi with rohan and our badibahu maheswari is helping her to follow the rasams with dev indirectly and unknowingly.
may be this is called maya of kanha
so its my request to all of our cb family not to scold padma
😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊
Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago
i too accept with u there are just advantages and dash and miss of each other and the raasam of dev n ardhs marriage are being done indirectly
but dont like when padma scolds radh directly i feel really hurt
@sushmavina
u are right but inorder to get some thing good we have to face some obstacles also na
in that way only this also
we have to think from corner of padma also her beloved son became
mentally ill due to the accident on day of his marriage any mother will react in that way only
Agree with you.i too had the same thoughts.I think even the 1st rasoi will be given indirectly to Dev.Padma will stop Rohan from taking anything from Radhika & Dev will end up having it.
completely agree this is kanha's leela and i love this leela
and if we think from padma's point of view then it is a little bit right also not scolding rads no no but to be angry due to his son's condition and she is not able to say yet directly to BB that its due to her so she is using rads for that
Yes Padma is helping Radhika indeed. 😉
agree i think padma is taking out her anger on rads because she does not have the guts to tell bb all this happened as bb insisted rohan get married despite all that was happening ----so the wedd. should not take place.hey padma do whatever needs to be done so you can bring radev closer to eachother and bb keep digging those holes so one day you will get stuck in that hole forever

Padma will help Radhika tomorrow again I think. She will make sure Rohan doesn't eat first.

I agree with you on this.
She kinda helped Radhika today again with the food!! 😉