India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I had a dream.

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I know its pathetic, but I dreamt this show last night. Ill tell you what I saw.

Ahems friend from USA comes and stay with them, so Ahem will introduce everyone. He basically notices the difference between Ahem and Gopi during Dinner. He likes Gopi as a sis, he thinks of helping to seal the gap. He brings news of Anita who lives in USA, he says that she got married and got divorced to some rich Chap. And now cashing in on Alimony as thats how its happening in USA. Ahem is shocked about that, also Rashi hears this that a woman can get alimony from a divorce and she thinks that maybe she can do that too and Aish karungi sari life me since she never consumated she is going to blame Jigar is you know what. And the friend basically shows Ahem that Gopi is ideal for her you know with certain situations. And he will also get into a team with Koki and say that you cant pressure him to hang out or fall in love with Gopi, it has to be natural and thats how he will give ideas to koki on how to get them together. Rashi meanwhile is going for the alimony money because saath rehte rehte she is not getting much money. And of course Urmila will want to bring all her daughters alimony money so she can enjoy it too. Well thats how I saw. It would be funny, because finally gopi ahem will be together and rashi will move back into her mom place with the alimony money but will realize what she lost in Jigar.

Sorry for the typos LOL was excited to type all, and i didnt go into too detail.

Edited by Habeeba_d - 12 May 2011 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MereMahiyaa.

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Not A Bad Dream Though! Smile
Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hehe I know right, I wish aisa kuch ho, in the end I want rashi to loose everything, all the fame and money she is dying for.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wow what a dream a bit funny

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top