Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal being Axed - Are Star Plus stupid? (Page 3)

ErumMalik IF-Rockerz
ErumMalik
ErumMalik

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I agree not to bring in other shows, just focus on gulaal and as of now since Reemz said that its not going off air so its good news, lets hope for the best

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
the sad thing is they want to replace it with a show that has boring written all over it, i mean who on eath wants to watch a non actor like anas rashid in lead. hes a complete bore, cant act has no screen presence or chrisma hes better suited to character roles, then why would any one want to get bored watching in every scene as lead

star made huge issue about the new comer,come on give her chance on the other hand they are happy with the male, seriousely these guys have lost the plot, gulal is 100% more interesting & gripping, as it has some of tthe most talented actors in the cast & they want to replace it with a show witch has in the cast the most boring lead actor. gulal all the way please keep your bore show away from our screen please
kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
this is the only show i watch..and how can they just Axe it..its not fair..seriously they have stupid shows on star plus which have no story wat so ever..we need to do something about this..i am pissed off..i hate this
Kasturilover Senior Member
Kasturilover
Kasturilover

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you all

I have given my feedback to Star plus

IF-2010 Newbie
IF-2010
IF-2010

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
this is not fair at all
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
reemg i want to break head of the person who has taken this decision ...just give me facebook address of that person and i will make sure i drop 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 cyber bombs on  her/him...whosoever

Edited by arti07 - 14 May 2011 at 9:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystikal

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

reemg i want to break head of the person who has taken this decision ...just give me facebook address of that person and i will make sure i drop 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 cyber bombs on  her/him...whosoever

Arti07 - There is a chance of this being as a rumour because i researched and looked back and they did the same thing a while ago when they said Bidaai 2 was coming out instead of Gulaal which turned out to be a lie. And also none of the actors of Gulaal have heard of it going off air anytime soon, and i doubt it will after all the ratings that have gone up after the leap episode it's doing better than other shows and im sure if we keep sending out messages and complaints in they will take that into consideration. Gulaal cannot END. Let's just keep messaging and really hope for the best.
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Originally posted by arti07

Arti07 - There is a chance of this being as a rumour because i researched and looked back and they did the same thing a while ago when they said Bidaai 2 was coming out instead of Gulaal which turned out to be a lie. And also none of the actors of Gulaal have heard of it going off air anytime soon, and i doubt it will after all the ratings that have gone up after the leap episode it's doing better than other shows and im sure if we keep sending out messages and complaints in they will take that into consideration. Gulaal cannot END. Let's just keep messaging and really hope for the best.

i wish reemg ! yesterday i saw starplus whole day and found there are so many empty slot in SP and even didnt heard about some shows of SP like humari devrani,  sapno se bhare naina, tere mere sapne,  luv u zindagi ...no offence but maryada and dor is also not performing well (its trp is lower than gulaal ) ...they can shift gulaal in other time slot atleat its trp will be more than these serials ... right now only  shows that are performing are pratigya saathiya  yrkkh and sasural genda phool ...navya and gulaal are  just picking up ...so how come they are ending it and gulaal has always recieved stepmother treatment never seen its promo ... its third time i m reading it ending... SBB  heardly do any segment on gulaal ...infact now keasr and gulaal are gaining so much popularity... still these SP are dumb mad ppl i cant belive they did it to gulaal this show is marvellous in terms of story starcast direction cinematography (best in tv industry ) dialogues...everything is perfect and with such daring story one need to be little pateint its not easy for a viewer to except such story all of sudden but now ppl are appreciating it the protogonist has just entered and they are ending it ...its shocking...i just want to say thank god starplus didnt happened at time of devdas or wuthering heights ...they wouldnt be classic then as sp would say  "oh no there is no saas no bahu hero has entered so late how will we genrate trp its better stop it " ...mindless stupid ppl AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by arti07 - 14 May 2011 at 9:50am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index