Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree. Lets not bring in other shows please, just concentrate on keeping Gulaal on-air.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some of my friends like this show so I hope just for their sake this doesn't goes off-air.
PLUS,I like Manasi =))

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reemg

Hey yeah i've been messaging them, how do you get in contact with the creatives?

and does that also mean Gulaal possibly with not be axed as the viewings have gone up?
GOD I REALLY HOPE SO :( i will cry if the show ends.

just follow the link reemz gave us for feedback and stuff and you'll find the link for sending out queries/compliments/criticism/etc...😳

and chill... it's not finalised yet! 
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not a regular Gulaal viewer but whenever I do watch it I get caught in the story. It's a very good show and has a potential for the story to become a long running success. 
Mansi Parekh is an amazing actor and I've always liked her work. I hope this show stays on longer at least for the sake of avid viewers 😊 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Since bunch of randomers commented I am going to too =)) Though I don't know much about the show but it's enough to grasp my friends' attention and I do believe they have good taste so I don't think it should go off! I can't help with mailing and shizz LMFAO been there done that never doing it again but I do wish you all the best.
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am addicted to this show. I have only started to watch it since the 10 year leap and the show is very unique, i will be so gutted if it gets axed. im really disappointed that i wont see neil bhatt everyday! but i am sure he will get a part in another show very quickly, he is just so good!
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree not to bring in other shows, just focus on gulaal and as of now since Reemz said that its not going off air so its good news, lets hope for the best
omiraja thumbnail
the sad thing is they want to replace it with a show that has boring written all over it, i mean who on eath wants to watch a non actor like anas rashid in lead. hes a complete bore, cant act has no screen presence or chrisma hes better suited to character roles, then why would any one want to get bored watching in every scene as lead

star made huge issue about the new comer,come on give her chance on the other hand they are happy with the male, seriousely these guys have lost the plot, gulal is 100% more interesting & gripping, as it has some of tthe most talented actors in the cast & they want to replace it with a show witch has in the cast the most boring lead actor. gulal all the way please keep your bore show away from our screen please
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is the only show i watch..and how can they just Axe it..its not fair..seriously they have stupid shows on star plus which have no story wat so ever..we need to do something about this..i am pissed off..i hate this
Kasturilover thumbnail
Thank you all

I have given my feedback to Star plus