India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

todays bloopers n kalakari romance

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
LOL  the phone bill  didnt ahamji get a local sim card for his phone in switzerland so how come his phone is that big unless he had a open account LOL

Well if i care  i want Aham to take the phone bill home n show it to the family because they need to see rashis  ispending spree.Big smile  or what they can do is get jigar to pay it off with his 10000 a month  pocket money  this will have rashi fuming

Goham kalakari romance but do you think we will get itLOL  our two are budhu 
 in front of  rashi they play lovers n getting rashi more worked up  n more kalakaris but aham n gopi will know its her.  whilst doing that they can fall in loveEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

merunVarenyaAashna26sunshine33thejazzgalShellJABobbi.-Nafisa-delightful.

sunshine33 Senior Member
sunshine33
sunshine33

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I like your thought process here...maybe while GoHem team up to expose Raashi, he falls for Gopi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsuk19-Nafisa-

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

LOL  the phone bill  didnt ahamji get a local sim card for his phone in switzerland so how come his phone is that big unless he had a open account LOL

Well if i care  i want Aham to take the phone bill home n show it to the family because they need to see rashis  ispending spree.Big smile  or what they can do is get jigar to pay it off with his 10000 a month  pocket money  this will have rashi fuming

Goham kalakari romance but do you think we will get itLOL  our two are budhu 
 in front of  rashi they play lovers n getting rashi more worked up  n more kalakaris but aham n gopi will know its her.  whilst doing that they can fall in loveEmbarrassed

LOL Yea I Actually Feel Its High time Rashi and Urmila haven't been Caught! Now I want them Slowly Slowly to be Caught..and Han...

What happened about that Doctor..Did he put the Injection or What..Wanted to See Urmila's Face that time..But I think the CV's forgot About the Doctor! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

LOL Yea I Actually Feel Its High time Rashi and Urmila haven't been Caught! Now I want them Slowly Slowly to be Caught..and Han...

What happened about that Doctor..Did he put the Injection or What..Wanted to See Urmila's Face that time..But I think the CV's forgot About the Doctor! ROFL

The CV's Suffer from short term memory loss themselves, they may have decided to finally get treated themselves after seeing the Doctor on the sets, but Obv the treament didnt work cos like u said they forgot all about the injection!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaVarenyaevadsuk19-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
well notice suk 
i wish aham will exposed rashi 

suk19

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
strange tht ahem forgets his phone lying here and there and rashi using it to call her mummy...how come ahem never checked the last call on his phone unless obviously rashi deleted the calls everytime she made it. but strange how ahem can leave his phone with someone else when he is the one who is responsible for the meetings as he knows very well jigar is not very capable as yet (or as he thinks).

suk19

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
oh one more blooper in todays epi...first during 'car pooja' gopi was unable to open the car door but then later when leaving the temple she easily managed to open the door!! does tht count as blooper? lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varenyasuk19

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Really interesting though Sukk.

I agree with you, because we are already getting signs that GoHem are soon going to know it's Rashi who keeping the misunderstandings alive between them.

So in that way, they can both ignore her stupidity and carry on with their slow-motion love.

suk19

Go to top