Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TB-New Gulaal to be axed !! - Page 2

Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The show was given so many chances and at last it's being axed... It's really to be laughed...

Bidaai doing so well was axed at it's high point...it feels very sad whenever I think about it...there are shows doing below average but are been given so many chances...

If bidaai was Still on air,I'm sure it would have given good TRPs...

Let's wait n watch which show will SP end at it's high point...
Too bad on SP part to axe bidaai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I will be glad that below average shows are being axed..

Audeinces not Fan base nor IF know what they want to watch
shows may have good actors but if the stryline doce'nt click masses it will get axed.
Bidaaii was not under the scanner post leap.. The lowest itmight have gone was to 12 but  with the focus on Anmol and his past people truly wanted to see the storyline with deep interest even the track where he was not accepted by Tammy and then Ragin's realization ... These were the key points which brought the show to no 1 position ...

In the history of televsion I am sure that there was never a show which gets axed at no 1 position
wonder why SP did that due to their ego pride or whatever

The promise to come back is there but the performance of Gulaal and the reason for it to be axed and get another show in its place don;t justify why they axed Bidaaii which was doing extremely well
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you are right bidaai doesnt deserve to be axed. but bidaai will be back because sp and rajan ssir both daid bidaai went with a promise to return so it will return and did you guys notice some think this new show iss pyaar ko kya naam doon is also not on the list so chill bidaai will be back with big bang
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think gulaal is much better than torturous post leap bidaai🀒...i wish it gets a respectful and happy ending unlike bidaai which had a pathetic ending...i don't think  now after getting so much curses rajan shahi will ever dare to destroy any otehr pair like he destroyed  ragvir...bidaai ended not because of poor trps but because rajan shahi and sp  was critisized to no limit by pre leap bidaai fans and so they were left with no option but to end bidaai
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there are axed 9 pm serial... So nw it's not going to end...ufff... I think SP want to give up 9 pm...
So some one thinks gulaal is much better than post leap bidaai... πŸ€£πŸ˜† ya ya... there must be diffrent thinkers between us πŸ˜†
bidaai went with a promise to come back... So waiting with hope... Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
guys stop fighting if we will fight like that then it is not good fro bidaai so just dont fight shazzi dear sorry but to me bidaai post leap was better then that crap gulaal but bidaai rocks with sangad kinrul
Ooolalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zee10

there are axeding 9 pm serial... So nw it's not going to end...ufff... I think SP want to give up 9 pm...
So some one thinks gulaal is much better than post leap bidaai... πŸ˜† ya ya... there must be diffrent thinkers between us πŸ˜†
bidaai went with a promise to come back... So waiting with hope...

what do you meN BY there are axeding 9 pm serial... So nw it's not going to end...ufff... I think SP want to give up 9 pm... plzzz explain
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila ky akya comments hain... i want bidaai back too but with apu in it o bhagwaan ji hamari bhi sun lo na...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rafeek

what do you meN BY there are axeding 9 pm serial( they are not exiting  9 pm serial)... So nw it's not going to end...ufff... I think SP want to give up 9 pm... plzzz explain

πŸ˜²πŸ˜† i don't know Englishhh... πŸ˜ƒ
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dream on🀣...there's no way it's gonna return with that duplicate