Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
1. Jabbo ignoring Mahadevi's calls... didn't understand. It wasn't like he was ignoring it because he had had his fun and just didn't want to deal with her. He was worried. Maybe he was thinking of Guddu's reaction? It's interesting that even though Guddu is trying to be the old Guddu... he's still telling Jabbo to stay away from Devi. Jabbo's sly words only worked to make Guddu combative but Guddu hasn't changed his stance on Jabbo and Devi's relationship. Jabbo just reminded Guddu that Gunjhun is temporary. I liked that Guddu says that now her marriage is fixed so Jabbo shouldn't worry... hmmm yeah just like Guddu left Runjhun alone... I'm amused about what will likely happen next.
2. LOVED how Amma noted the changes in Runjhun. She says Runjhun and Guddu are good for each other and willing to learn from each other. It would be nice if someone mentioned to Guddu that Runjhun is changing from his influences just like he is changing from her influence. Yes, he has noticed himself that Runjhun has gotten "dabanggy" but I think he needs to hear someone tell him that both of them are changing... together... Runjhun's reaction to Amma's comment was also interesting.
3. I liked the way Devi reacted to Runjhun's words. She seemed to actually notice that Runjhun was worried for her and was getting emotional regarding the situation with Jabbo and Devi. I hope that the next few days will show Devi finally come over to Runjhun's side. I'm also glad that Devi asked how Runjhun would know that Rajju wants to ask about her marriage... so now at least she knows that Runjhun is the one who brought this subject up.
Btw, Wafah, I think one of the small things that changed due to writing is Devi's relation with Runjhun... I could have sworn Devi called Runjhun "didi" but then she started calling her by her name.. Also, Devi was really happy at Runjhun's wedding and in the Monday episode she described Runjhun's wedding as miserable where no one was happy.
Guddu does not deserve you buddy. I think Kukkan had gotten used to Guddu's changed nature so he did not see an issue with saying that Guddu knows that he has Runjhun's responsibility to think about now instead of going to a dance bar. Kukkan was so shocked at Guddu's yelling. I'm glad he overheard that conversation with Guddu and Jabbo discussing that he will win the challenge. Kukkan's voiceover was fantastic. "Ab kese baataye bhaiya kese samjhaye bhaiye aapko is baar aap haar jaayne tabhi aapke jeet hogi... kaise samjhaye..." (How do i explain to you brother how do I make you understand that you losing this time is the only way you can win... how do I make you understand).
(I like Kukkan but he was a little gross in the first scene today so I'm going to ignore that lol)
5. Liked how Kukkan went with Runjhun to the bar and was not liking how Jabbo behaved with Dev. The Jabbo line that Runjhun should lecture her student Guddu Shukla ji was hilarious... only Guddu does not admit that he has changed.
6. Guddu drinking and looking miserable and thinking about the challenge/Runjhun was hilarious.
Of all the things to think about when you're surrounded by women...
7. In the beginning, when Kukkan was like.. what happened to your clothes did you give them to the cleaners... LOL.
8. Munni Madhusala... does "Munni Badnaam Hui" play at this place 24/7... are any other songs available? LOL
9. Not sure what's going on with the Abhi track... they didn't show the completion of that scene for a reason I assume. I wonder what Guddu told Kukkan to do...
10. Nivedita... wow is she a good actress.
11. Final thought, when Guddu is dancing with the bar girl... I kept thinking... I wonder because he's drunk maybe he thinks that he's dancing with Runjhun...
The promo kept showing him seeing Runjhun where she wasn't there...
I know the episode should have been sad but I had a grin throughout.
Edited: Oh yeah, I forgot. Maybe Guddu winning will be Guddu's final lesson on changing. He will learn that winning is not everything... because his win over Runjhun was not really a win for him. And, Guddu will be happy to learn that Runjhun finally spoke up to somebody...i.e. Rajju and Mitho about asking Devi her opinion.
Also thought it was interesting that Runjhun tells Amma that she does not want what happened to her to happen to Devi... i.e. Amma never asked Runjhun what she wanted...
Edited by rani2007 - 12 May 2011 at 7:14pm