Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 12th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Thanx for the update. The writers have TOTALLY messed up this till now perfect storyline. Confused

I don't think the writers have messed up the storyline at all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Aginaya69rani2007LoveGuddu

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for the update, Wafah!

Ok so I really hadn't expected Runjhun to see him at the bar and she's back to her "I lost the challenge to change him" raag...hmmm...they are both only harping about the challenge...I still understand it when Guddu says so but why is  Runjhun stuck on this raag?? Always everything is about Amma and I couldn't change him etc. etc.

Anu I think Runjhun felt completely lost in the pre-cap scene...lost for a different reason than I think she herself understands and much more than the challenge...she felt defeated but for a different reason...even though to her she was talking about the challenge I think emotionally she doesn't realize that it's on a different level...a different kind of loss that she feels...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79rani2007Julie0001LoveGuddugardesbhavni88shivani003

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nureat01

Originally posted by Wafah

Ok so I really hadn't expected Runjhun to see him at the bar and she's back to her "I lost the challenge to change him" raag...hmmm...they are both only harping about the challenge...I still understand it when Guddu says so but why is  Runjhun stuck on this raag?? Always everything is about Amma and I couldn't change him etc. etc.
[/QUOTE]

Anu I think Runjhun felt completely lost in the pre-cap scene...lost for a different reason than I think she herself understands and much more than the challenge...she felt defeated but for a different reason...even though to her she was talking about the challenge I think emotionally she doesn't realize that it's on a different level...a different kind of loss that she feels...

[/QUOTE]

@ Red...That is a very good point Wafah...I agree 100% with you on this...

Aginaya69rani2007gardesWafah

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by nureat01

I agree.  She never used the word "challenge" in the precap.  She felt more defeated emotionally.

Aginaya69rani2007LoveGudduWafah

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx Wafah..hayye i am in love with Kukkan bhai saab...that line about victory in failure awsome...total entertainer epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafah

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the awesome update. Kudos to you and Gardes who take time out of your busy schedules and write the updates capturing every scene and emotion in detail, it is like watching the show. Thanks for all your time and effort.  Clap   Thumbs Up

Wafah, having been on other forums, I can safely say that you are one of the coolest 'cool viewbie' on I-F   Hug

I am not very happy with today's development but I guess it was necessary for both G and R to analyze their emotions and where they stand in life, their marriage. Every episode of BBAT ends in a cliff-hanger but not always in an obvious way. Keeps us wondering what is going to happen next. HMMM. what is going to happen tomorrow?

Good going, Kukkan. Support your bhabhi and keep G away from slimeball, Jabboo.

Edited by Infofan - 12 May 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

venrani2007Julie0001LoveGuddugardesWafah

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Jabbo is such a slimeball!!!! Angry

Yeap. Looks like they need to go back to reverse psychology to put Guddu in line.
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index