Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

We the viewers should make a stand (Page 2)

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

I think we the viewers should take a stand and maybe stop watching or emailing the creatures and tell them that if they don't change the behavior of Goham or Rashi and her big teeth mother then we are going to stop watching this show.

I am really fed up with this show  nothing has changed  all. In other shows the characters change and deal with other issues not the same one over and over and over again. In this show the main two leads are shown together very few and when they do its somethign really stupid.

This show revolves around Rashi her mother and Koki. It has nothing to do with Gopi or Aham.  Its about time to make something positive come out of this how. Change Gopi make her more educated and more strong person. I mean a human being can only take so much of insults and be but down so much with out blowing up.  Koki needs to change Gopi and maker her educated person and make her strong like her self.

I think that we viewers hold the key to the success of these shows and we are the ones that make it  or break these shows. Star Plus and the CV's need us. We need to be firm with out demand and make them change this show.

Agree with you Dear...Let's Start a page or something like Petition ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

macarons Senior Member
macarons
macarons

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
OMG.. I'm so very frustrated! I'm not gonna watch this show anymore :(

Fivestar1

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
The show is getting on my last nerve. Story line is just the same. Ahem hates gopi n gopi impressing ahem which is not working. Its been one whole year n second year runing but nothing changed. Rashi n her mum get away with everything. If he story doesn't change i am ot watching it no more.

Fivestar1

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Lets start a petition. But I will need someones help with this if you guys want to do it. 

macarons

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index