We the viewers should make a stand

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we the viewers should take a stand and maybe stop watching or emailing the creatures and tell them that if they don't change the behavior of Goham or Rashi and her big teeth mother then we are going to stop watching this show.

I am really fed up with this show  nothing has changed  all. In other shows the characters change and deal with other issues not the same one over and over and over again. In this show the main two leads are shown together very few and when they do its somethign really stupid.

This show revolves around Rashi her mother and Koki. It has nothing to do with Gopi or Aham.  Its about time to make something positive come out of this how. Change Gopi make her more educated and more strong person. I mean a human being can only take so much of insults and be but down so much with out blowing up.  Koki needs to change Gopi and maker her educated person and make her strong like her self.

I think that we viewers hold the key to the success of these shows and we are the ones that make it  or break these shows. Star Plus and the CV's need us. We need to be firm with out demand and make them change this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sat_2010 thumbnail
I agree morally & ethically what is this serial saying... good always wins at the very end, so dont fight evil? completely fed up.. enough already.. it has been an year we get the picture rashi is evil..
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too agree with you, this Rashi and Urmilla r getting on my last nerve and the worst part is they never get caught! l mean come on, a whole year of evil deeds and never getting caught  while an innocent person suffers over and over again. lm surprised Gopi hasnt had a mental break down yet
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me too. I turned on my TV in the end for the precap. its getting boring. I just hope they show rashi and urmi getting caught tomorrow unlike always!

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after wastching precap there r some hope now that gopi will stop trusting rashi or rashi will be exposed
rafinah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I fully agree with you - after a long lapse i came back on this show - i do not watch but read the updates only and what i see the show is still boring and no change - its nearly 1 year but the story the same . Rashi does not get caught and her mum "Kalakari" keeps going on. i think once Jigar should have caught Rashi calling her mum - its really nonesense.

For Ahem and his mum - Kokila should have said him: Instead of being educated you behave and does not even have a due respect to yr wife so its better to have someone uneducated (gawar) like Gopi who has the sense of respect.

What will happen in the end - Rashi and her mum will get caught - they will beg for pardon - everybody will accept their repentance - show end.

neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys its for trp sake
if they don;t show all dis who watch d show only for gopi n her niceness
for years n yaers
African Senora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree, if one has a flaw then people learn, like the girl in marayada has learnt english in 2 episodes with peoples help so if gopi is supposed to be naturally smart, then she should be able to learn a little bit of english.

One other thing i would like to point out, any other nationality, are always proud of their languae and are never embarassed that they cannot speak another language and is not looked down upon, so it was very bad to show ahem upset with gopi when she was making a speech in switzerland.

be proud of your language.
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty54

I think we the viewers should take a stand and maybe stop watching or emailing the creatures and tell them that if they don't change the behavior of Goham or Rashi and her big teeth mother then we are going to stop watching this show.

I am really fed up with this show  nothing has changed  all. In other shows the characters change and deal with other issues not the same one over and over and over again. In this show the main two leads are shown together very few and when they do its somethign really stupid.

This show revolves around Rashi her mother and Koki. It has nothing to do with Gopi or Aham.  Its about time to make something positive come out of this how. Change Gopi make her more educated and more strong person. I mean a human being can only take so much of insults and be but down so much with out blowing up.  Koki needs to change Gopi and maker her educated person and make her strong like her self.

I think that we viewers hold the key to the success of these shows and we are the ones that make it  or break these shows. Star Plus and the CV's need us. We need to be firm with out demand and make them change this show.

Agree with you Dear...Let's Start a page or something like Petition ...
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. I'm so very frustrated! I'm not gonna watch this show anymore :(