India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

We the viewers should make a stand

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I think we the viewers should take a stand and maybe stop watching or emailing the creatures and tell them that if they don't change the behavior of Goham or Rashi and her big teeth mother then we are going to stop watching this show.

I am really fed up with this show  nothing has changed  all. In other shows the characters change and deal with other issues not the same one over and over and over again. In this show the main two leads are shown together very few and when they do its somethign really stupid.

This show revolves around Rashi her mother and Koki. It has nothing to do with Gopi or Aham.  Its about time to make something positive come out of this how. Change Gopi make her more educated and more strong person. I mean a human being can only take so much of insults and be but down so much with out blowing up.  Koki needs to change Gopi and maker her educated person and make her strong like her self.

I think that we viewers hold the key to the success of these shows and we are the ones that make it  or break these shows. Star Plus and the CV's need us. We need to be firm with out demand and make them change this show.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvy.jasmin0000emeliareianasaba_90Shopnilatashi482macaronsaachusThamanna85sam990smithasrkprava55663

sat_2010 Groupbie
sat_2010
sat_2010

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I agree morally & ethically what is this serial saying... good always wins at the very end, so dont fight evil? completely fed up.. enough already.. it has been an year we get the picture rashi is evil..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fivestar1tashi482

tashi482 Senior Member
tashi482
tashi482

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I too agree with you, this Rashi and Urmilla r getting on my last nerve and the worst part is they never get caught! l mean come on, a whole year of evil deeds and never getting caught  while an innocent person suffers over and over again. lm surprised Gopi hasnt had a mental break down yet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaFivestar1saba_90Shopnila

macarons Senior Member
macarons
macarons

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Me too. I turned on my TV in the end for the precap. its getting boring. I just hope they show rashi and urmi getting caught tomorrow unlike always!

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
after wastching precap there r some hope now that gopi will stop trusting rashi or rashi will be exposed
rafinah Groupbie
rafinah
rafinah

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

I fully agree with you - after a long lapse i came back on this show - i do not watch but read the updates only and what i see the show is still boring and no change - its nearly 1 year but the story the same . Rashi does not get caught and her mum "Kalakari" keeps going on. i think once Jigar should have caught Rashi calling her mum - its really nonesense.

For Ahem and his mum - Kokila should have said him: Instead of being educated you behave and does not even have a due respect to yr wife so its better to have someone uneducated (gawar) like Gopi who has the sense of respect.

What will happen in the end - Rashi and her mum will get caught - they will beg for pardon - everybody will accept their repentance - show end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
guys its for trp sake
if they don;t show all dis who watch d show only for gopi n her niceness
for years n yaers
African Senora Groupbie
African Senora
African Senora

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i agree, if one has a flaw then people learn, like the girl in marayada has learnt english in 2 episodes with peoples help so if gopi is supposed to be naturally smart, then she should be able to learn a little bit of english.

One other thing i would like to point out, any other nationality, are always proud of their languae and are never embarassed that they cannot speak another language and is not looked down upon, so it was very bad to show ahem upset with gopi when she was making a speech in switzerland.

be proud of your language.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index