aham got the clue - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for what will b their reaction !!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The way the kalakari of the mother-daughter is coming out.. I have a feeling that something good is about to happen to SNS after a very long time..
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agar goppi vishwas karti hai tab bhi i thnk aham will get doubt about rashi nd obviously he is going to shout on rashi nd jigar for that bill i thnk after that at least kokila ko aur bhi shak ho jaye ga hope so!!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 00Princess00

Agar goppi vishwas karti hai tab bhi i thnk aham will get doubt about rashi nd obviously he is going to shout on rashi nd jigar for that bill i thnk after that at least kokila ko aur bhi shak ho jaye ga hope so!!!!

i hope what you're saying come true..! Ahem should really start keeping eye on rashi's doings form now on.. as for Koki- she's already suspecting Rashi for everything and giving her the evil stare that she's keeping an eye on rashi so ahem should do the same..

But no Ahem will not shout at Rashi, i think he will just shout at jigar instead, because he can't shout at Rashi the way he can shout at Gopi..! he will probably just let Jigar solve this matter and other members will be not informed of this bill..! 

-pooja