00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yepee aham got a clue abt urmi nd rashi ðŸ˜ƒ
nd in precap they showed that gopi also finds rashi doing sumthng wid her made gulabjamun
Hope nw goppi nd aham will knw wt true rashi & her mom is!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that would be great if rashi would be exposed this time
soapbubble thumbnail
Exactly! And Urmi actually said - wahan kya pak raha hai? So I think Ahem might keep a sharper eye on Rashi from now!
Bubble
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...i want urmi to continue the conversation...to say something abt  gopi ...
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Gopi will ask Raashi what she is doing...Raashi will give some lame reason, and Gopi will believe her.

Aham will say Jai Shree Krishna and Urmilla will change her tone...because at this point has anything really really bad so she could still save herself.

This is a trick on CVS part to  make us think that something good is going to happen.
:(

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew Rashi using Ahems phone in Switzerland  to call Urmilla will get her in trouble as Ahem would end up with a large phone bill, Glad the Cv's used it.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soni2004

Gopi will ask Raashi what she is doing...Raashi will give some lame reason, and Gopi will believe her.

Aham will say Jai Shree Krishna and Urmilla will change her tone...because at this point has anything really really bad so she could still save herself.

This is a trick on CVS part to  make us think that something good is going to happen.
:(

yea totally agree with you ! this is only be CV's trick into fooling us and making us think that Ahem will come to know the truth of rashi and Urmi but it's not going to happen.. i can tell you for sure it's not goign to happen!! but this is definetly the turning point, it will gradually work and truth can't hide forver.. but this is only the start..
Only in our dreams we wish that CV will make Gopi and Ahem realise that Rashi and Urmi are doing bad things! 
-Pooja
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

yea totally agree with you ! this is only be CV's trick into fooling us and making us think that Ahem will come to know the truth of rashi and Urmi but it's not going to happen.. i can tell you for sure it's not goign to happen!! but this is definetly the turning point, it will gradually work and truth can't hide forver.. but this is only the start..
Only in our dreams we wish that CV will make Gopi and Ahem realise that Rashi and Urmi are doing bad things! 
-Pooja

Agree Gopi will ask Rashi what she is doing and whe will give an answer. nd gopi is going to beleave it.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
gopi gonna believe her blindly already told in d article..i really hope tht ahem keeps an eye on rashi now!!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now eagerly waiting for that moment when rashi will be exposed