Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge#123(12/4-Epi-143) (Page 6)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
part2: rajvir says u r doubting my integrity.. i will not rest until i bring in arjun..alive or dead..
arohi arjun are walking wid the bike coz petrol khatam.. its nite time.. n they r tired.. arohi is complaining abt the situation n arjun is having fun.. being hopelessly positive..n romantic too HeartDay Dreaming hayye.. lots of cute romantic talk.. KMH lalala BG.. they find their tabela finally.. its abt to rain..

rajvir at home is loading his gun, amrit sees it n talks to him abt it.. she asks is it right that he has sworn to catch arohi alive or dead? he says yes.. FFing ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAarjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXx

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks aksh.

cant wait to watch the romantic moments
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanxx aksh!!aww... Romantic tlks of arjuhi.. Day Dreaming
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
par3: rsa saying am ksa's son blah blah blah... he says arohi is only a criminal to him now.. n he wont hesitate in shooting her.. he asks amrit to not pray for both him n amrit.. amrit is her crying best Sleepy

arjun arohi in tabela.. arohi worried abt her kajal.. arjun teases we r not going to dinner at someone's house.. its very romantic scene here on.. arohi chipkos to him coz of the dark n the lightening.. all the while arjun ke mind me sirf arohi aur romance hai.. Evil Smile

arohi asks arjun to promise he wont harm any of her family members..
arjun asks for such a big promise, such a thanda thanks..
arohi says stay away.. he says then why did u break me outta jail..Day Dreaming
hate the BG.. waiting for somone to make a VM of this so i can enjoy the scene better.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAarjuhi4eva

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanks aksh.

this promise is scaring me
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
p4: cupid 4 still in their villager dress.. they r wondering what to do next.. gotta say romit n shef look like the gaan vala n gharwali types..

rajvir in police station tellin his honhar officers that they have to find AS and AAS at any cost.. n none of them will go home until the job is done.. rsa orders them to print photos in newspapers n all, n 5 lakhs is award for catching them up

tabela arjun arohi hugging n talking..arohi is saying no one can see us, we r far from the world.. we see shooter walk in.. seems like micky.. end of epi.. nothing happened yet.. 

k am off.. ttyl Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAarjuhi4eva

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thanks aksh. Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index