Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanxx aksh!!aww... Romantic tlks of arjuhi.. 😍
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
par3: rsa saying am ksa's son blah blah blah... he says arohi is only a criminal to him now.. n he wont hesitate in shooting her.. he asks amrit to not pray for both him n amrit.. amrit is her crying best 🥱

arjun arohi in tabela.. arohi worried abt her kajal.. arjun teases we r not going to dinner at someone's house.. its very romantic scene here on.. arohi chipkos to him coz of the dark n the lightening.. all the while arjun ke mind me sirf arohi aur romance hai.. 😈

arohi asks arjun to promise he wont harm any of her family members..
arjun asks for such a big promise, such a thanda thanks..
arohi says stay away.. he says then why did u break me outta jail..😍
hate the BG.. waiting for somone to make a VM of this so i can enjoy the scene better.. 
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aksh.

this promise is scaring me
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
p4: cupid 4 still in their villager dress.. they r wondering what to do next.. gotta say romit n shef look like the gaan vala n gharwali types..

rajvir in police station tellin his honhar officers that they have to find AS and AAS at any cost.. n none of them will go home until the job is done.. rsa orders them to print photos in newspapers n all, n 5 lakhs is award for catching them up

tabela arjun arohi hugging n talking..arohi is saying no one can see us, we r far from the world.. we see shooter walk in.. seems like micky.. end of epi.. nothing happened yet.. 

k am off.. ttyl 🤗
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aksh. 🤗