Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge#123(12/4-Epi-143) (Page 3)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Thank you sooo much for that :)

lol i know it wont be a paragraph long since it was like 4 days, but it was more emphasized for people who would have given me a page long description LOL

thank you for this :) i'll watch the episodes this weekend or prbly next weekend Ouch

Evil Smile  ,  but very true ROFL  If I had started not less than a post per epi ROFL.   nicely covered  Imtiaz Thumbs Up

ROFLROFL good it wasn't you who wrote it Tongue or else I would have gotten a written update itself LOL which I myself could have read from the main forum LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
The episode was good...Tongue

Loved Arjun's "Yaar tum apni ringtone change karo , poore jungle mein bajti hai...ROFLROFL..that was totally unexpected in that tensed situation...LOL..LOL

Arjun love you...Hug...Rajveer if you think you are smart Stern Smile our Arjun is smarter...Cool...The must watch scene was when he tied Rajveer...ROFLROFL...Rajveer's expressions...Stern Smile...ROFLROFL...n loved Arjun's dialogues...anger management n eco friendly..Thumbs Up.ROFLROFL..Where else do we get such kinda dialogues?! Proud of KMH2...Clap LOL...

Arjun Aro convo where she is firm on gettin him out of dere was good..nice dialogues..Clap...

Shefu was funny with the goats...LOL
All these days we had to jhelofy Shefali's dubbed voice..DeadAngrySleepy but today Arjun Aro also?!?!D'ohLOL..n please koi Shefali ki aawaz ko vaapis le aao?D'ohOuch..that dubbed voice is so irritating..Dead

Rajveer's police officers are totally like him "DUMB"..Clap...ROFL..ROFL

Arjun Aro in Shimla...Day Dreaming..
Day Dreaming..Day Dreaming..Cvs please dun disappoint us..Ouch LOL we want romantic scenes..Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-KMH-NASHAzachkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode today!! When Shefali said she was having a communication trouble it never crossed my mind that it would be with goats ROFL Too funny!! Arohi was wise to have Simi be there with Shefali, while late at least she saved Shefali from being busted. Simi was awesome here!! It was good to see her have something to do and she handled the situation very well!

So Rajveer thought he was smart in changing the password at the last minute but Arohi and Arjun were smarter, loved when Billu and Romit purposely made Rajveer and the other cops fall while Arohi and Arjun escaped.

Loved the jungle scene, Rajveer once again thought the worse of Arjun believing he ditched Arohi to go on the run. He was so sure that he would catch Arjun and put him back in jail but once again his plans backfired. Enjoyed when Arjun sneaked behind and handcuffed Rajveer to the tree and told him he needed anger management classes - so true!! LOL at Arjun telling Arohi to change her ringtone and telling Rajveer its a crime to break a tree. I love that the writers balance Arjun still having a bad boy touch to his character but wanting to do right by Arohi. Gotta love Arjun! Embarrassed

I can't wait for tommorow's episode, hope we get lots of cute Arjuhi's scenes and the episode doesn't focus too much on a search for them

Wonder who the killer is, it isn't Billu so who is it?

-sia-KMH-NASHAzachkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
loved today's episode !!Smile

all the true friends helping out Arjuhi...Smile

episode picturised in jungle reminding of the earlier beautiful episodes when arohi was kidnapped by arjunDay Dreaming

dumbo rajvir giving lecture to arohi and then failing again LOL

and finally...the start of Arjuhi's journey towards shimla Smile i hope atleast next couple of episodes are super-duper romantic with tiny bit cute incidents and moments Smile

KMH-NASHA-sia-aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Done wid my take on pg 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

kya  fb  ne IF ki vaat laga di?  koi nai hai yaha par.

btw  superb take everyone.  ditto to all . Clap.   updated mine in a few pointers on page 1.

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hi kavya...m here..oh!! u updated..lemme read n wil b back!!

from the sbs, sbb segment if the actual romantic sequence has to end with the papa beti hug then i dunno wat to say!!Stern Smile

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

hi kavya...m here..oh!! u updated..lemme read n wil b back!!

from the sbs, sbb segment if the actual romantic sequence has to end with the papa beti hug then i dunno wat to say!!Stern Smile
ditto shibz looks like after going to shimla they are having phnjii and sharma effect!..ROFL..but seriously its time they give us the SR!..Unhappy..i want it badly!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index