Mohabat Lounge#123(12/4-Epi-143) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
nikammo :P you all never gave me a brief description of mon - wed. Now toh even Thurs is getting added πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› anyone still kind enough to give me a paragraph long update on Mon - Thurs 😳
pooja for u.

monday to thursday i am trying but my memmory is weak so wont go into details.

after judge's descision of life imprisonment  arohi breaks down and says quite alot in court so is taken out of court.later arjun is being taken in to van and as they try to talk the police dont let them.

later arohi is shattered and sad at home shuts herself in room.bua and sanchit stick up for arjuhi infront of the ullu brothers. sanchit gets a slap from his dad.bua leaves home to support arjuhi.

bua comes & gives courage to arohi so she decides to get arjun out of jail.cupids gang support her in this plan. she goes and tells her plan to arjun bt he says he will not let her take the wrong route.but she does not listen. after all ziddi pati ki ziddi patni hai.

arjun decides to tell rajveer about this plan cos he does not want arohi to do wrong but when rajveer shows his ullupanti with some weird dialogues but got out numbered by arjun like always.arjun decides not to tell him. good choice.

i think during this RPS comes with mickeal to meet arjun but says not to expect any kind of support from him. but cos of his visit rajveer thinks he is planning to get arjun out of jail.so gets some  police officers to transfer him to a different jail with tight security. 

arohi gets cupids gang on different tasks to get arjun out of jail while transfering him to jail.all do a great job and they manage to get arjun out in today's episode. arjun handcuffs rajveer to a tree some really good scenes which only watching justifies not writing.

hope i have covered all.though not as short as you wanted.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
Res..

Aj to Rajveer ki bohut buri tarah se band baji...poor fellow!!!!πŸ˜†
Arjun tusi sach mein best ho...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will come back later...
Thank you sooo much for that :)

lol i know it wont be a paragraph long since it was like 4 days, but it was more emphasized for people who would have given me a page long description πŸ˜†

thank you for this :) i'll watch the episodes this weekend or prbly next weekend
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Thank you sooo much for that :)

lol i know it wont be a paragraph long since it was like 4 days, but it was more emphasized for people who would have given me a page long description πŸ˜†

thank you for this :) i'll watch the episodes this weekend or prbly next weekend

😈  ,  but very true 🀣  If I had started not less than a post per epi 🀣.   nicely covered  Imtiaz πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by kavyasam

😈  ,  but very true 🀣  If I had started not less than a post per epi 🀣.   nicely covered  Imtiaz πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣🀣 good it wasn't you who wrote it πŸ˜› or else I would have gotten a written update itself πŸ˜† which I myself could have read from the main forum πŸ˜†

The episode was good...πŸ˜›

Loved Arjun's "Yaar tum apni ringtone change karo , poore jungle mein bajti hai...🀣🀣..that was totally unexpected in that tensed situation...πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†

Arjun love you...πŸ€—...Rajveer if you think you are smart 😳 our Arjun is smarter...😎...The must watch scene was when he tied Rajveer...🀣🀣...Rajveer's expressions...😳...🀣🀣...n loved Arjun's dialogues...anger management n eco friendly..πŸ‘πŸΌ.🀣🀣..Where else do we get such kinda dialogues?! Proud of KMH2...πŸ‘ πŸ˜†...

Arjun Aro convo where she is firm on gettin him out of dere was good..nice dialogues..πŸ‘...

Shefu was funny with the goats...πŸ˜†
All these days we had to jhelofy Shefali's dubbed voice..🀒😑πŸ₯± but today Arjun Aro also?!?!πŸ˜†..n please koi Shefali ki aawaz ko vaapis le aao?..that dubbed voice is so irritating..🀒

Rajveer's police officers are totally like him "DUMB"..πŸ‘...🀣..🀣

Arjun Aro in Shimla...😍..
😍..😍..Cvs please dun disappoint us.. πŸ˜† we want romantic scenes..😳

Awesome episode today!! When Shefali said she was having a communication trouble it never crossed my mind that it would be with goats 🀣 Too funny!! Arohi was wise to have Simi be there with Shefali, while late at least she saved Shefali from being busted. Simi was awesome here!! It was good to see her have something to do and she handled the situation very well!

So Rajveer thought he was smart in changing the password at the last minute but Arohi and Arjun were smarter, loved when Billu and Romit purposely made Rajveer and the other cops fall while Arohi and Arjun escaped.

Loved the jungle scene, Rajveer once again thought the worse of Arjun believing he ditched Arohi to go on the run. He was so sure that he would catch Arjun and put him back in jail but once again his plans backfired. Enjoyed when Arjun sneaked behind and handcuffed Rajveer to the tree and told him he needed anger management classes - so true!! LOL at Arjun telling Arohi to change her ringtone and telling Rajveer its a crime to break a tree. I love that the writers balance Arjun still having a bad boy touch to his character but wanting to do right by Arohi. Gotta love Arjun! 😳

I can't wait for tommorow's episode, hope we get lots of cute Arjuhi's scenes and the episode doesn't focus too much on a search for them

Wonder who the killer is, it isn't Billu so who is it?
loved today's episode !!😊

all the true friends helping out Arjuhi...😊

episode picturised in jungle reminding of the earlier beautiful episodes when arohi was kidnapped by arjun😍

dumbo rajvir giving lecture to arohi and then failing again πŸ˜†

and finally...the start of Arjuhi's journey towards shimla 😊 i hope atleast next couple of episodes are super-duper romantic with tiny bit cute incidents and moments 😊