Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess (Page 61)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Yup I read the whole thing. Unnecessary girl! Sheee will NEVER change I am so used to her bashing now...ok be back SOON!

Well said...I remember at one point I used to be the one who gave you this advice...but I'm so fed up with it! Finally I have you guys!!!! If I don't say enough then I'll say it now...I love you guys...you're the bestest and sweetest!!!

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Yup I read the whole thing. Unnecessary girl! Sheee will NEVER change I am so used to her bashing now...ok be back SOON!

Well said...I remember at one point I used to be the one who gave you this advice...but I'm so fed up with it! Finally I have you guys!!!! If I don't say enough then I'll say it now...I love you guys...you're the bestest and sweetest!!!

OMG haha yeah you did used to say that to me! Well because of you & Sakina I have calmed down... a LOT and we LOVE you toooHug
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

I couldn't believe it that Chuck let her go...WOW SHOCK! Shocked

NO! I don't like Dan & Blair together! They are such a MISMATCH girl!

Yeah the new guy was already...best of luck to Serena! But am more of a Blair fan...wbu? Plus wasn't that professor's name BEN!?Confused

I know right! That was a shocker...and no I don't want them together, but I like them as friends...both are so sassy and actually like the same things...so just her guys friend! 

Nahin...professor was Colin from Columbia in the beginning of the season..the gorgeous economics professor...yummy! Not so much into Ben...but I hope she can mature! I love Serenate! And Chair of course...hopefully no more vanessa...her and jenny are so annoying! 

I guess Chair will play out well next season...and so glad Reina is also gone...a bit too snarky for my taste!

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Yeah the new guy was already...best of luck to Serena! But am more of a Blair fan...wbu? Plus wasn't that professor's name BEN!?Confused

I know right! That was a shocker...and no I don't want them together, but I like them as friends...both are so sassy and actually like the same things...so just her guys friend! 

Nahin...professor was Colin from Columbia in the beginning of the season..the gorgeous economics professor...yummy! Not so much into Ben...but I hope she can mature! I love Serenate! And Chair of course...hopefully no more vanessa...her and jenny are so annoying! 

I guess Chair will play out well next season...and so glad Reina is also gone...a bit too snarky for my taste!

Oh ok good Dair are friends. I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!Embarrassed

Oh yeah I remember Colin now! Wait why or how did he disapear? HE WAS CUTE!!!! Definitely better than ben :P

Oh yeah RAINA was annoyingSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Oh yeah I remember Colin now! Wait why or how did he disapear? HE WAS CUTE!!!! Definitely better than ben :P

YES! We're on the same page!!!

She and Colin broke up...he was ready to resign for her and she didn't want him to do that b/c she wasn't that serious...well she kind of was! This girl is way too confused!!

I agree...bye bye Raina! And OMG...I can't believe Georgina came back!!!! What a riot that girl is!

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

YES! We're on the same page!!!

She and Colin broke up...he was ready to resign for her and she didn't want him to do that b/c she wasn't that serious...well she kind of was! This girl is way too confused!!

I agree...bye bye Raina! And OMG...I can't believe Georgina came back!!!! What a riot that girl is!

Aww ColinCry Wasn't he sleeping with someone else too? Oh no that was Ben's sister who got a check from him na. And yeah agree about Serena...she has been with SO many guys...how will she EVER choose?LOL

Georgina is so messed up. Sleepy
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Serena will end up with Nate...both look so good together...plus she's too hyper and he's too boring...opposites attract!!!

And omg...she is, but she makes the drama so interesting!

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah they actually should end up together even though I always secretly always wanted him with B. But oh well B has Chuck now :)

Georgina...hopefully she does something GOOD and tells them with whatever happens with 'Charlie'. I dont even know her real name now. Why would Lily's sis even do that...so messed up. Does she even HAVE a daughter?!

Go to top