~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess - Page 81

Posted: 10 years ago
Ocean!!! Hey there girl!! ðŸ¤—

I know right, ashna?! it's been a long time. so whatcha up to these days...you're watching avinash's new show?!
@Hetal,  times flies 😃 yes watching it on and of or read the updates, Avinash doing a great job playing Shlok.. but don't know I can't connect with the actress I think Shrenu is her name not found of her acting.  Maybe it will change.. also hate the timeslot.. so are you watching it.. !!

I'm waiting for aishwarya comeback.. just hope not with abhishek lol, but don't know why I have a feeling her first movie will be Abhishek again.. Abhi and Aish they are only cute offscreen I feel. Onscreen I don't like them..
Yeah! I am. I used to watch the first season of CB. Tried season 2 but it wasn't as good. Started watching PV b/c of Rubina but stopped when she left and started again when Eijaz entered. ðŸ˜†

I like IPK as of now and yeha it's hard to connect with her but I think I'll get used to it. It's not as bad as ppl make it out to be.

I'm so glad her comeback isn't with Abhi...like I love him death but I just can't connect with them both on-screen. I love her way mor with HR!😳

I think she hinted at the PC that she might be working with SLB. I sure hope so...hopefully some news on her bday!!!
You are watching PV .. yeah I quit that mad show too when Rubina left.. no offence.. I never got that storyline.. I couldn't related to any character at all.. liked Rubina as Divya.. but some things why divya left I still don't understand why didn't she contact him etc.. the storyline have serieus flaws.. the characters difficult to watch too.. never liked Sarita .. or Raj.. or any of the other characters.😃

Yeah IPK is oke !!

Ohh Hetal hope that is true SLB working with Aishwarya 😊
koi hai?!

Aish thought Aara how to sing happy birthday...big b blogged about...so chweet!
Any news about a new movie of Aishwarya..?

Nahin yaara...all I know is that it's def a SLB. Aishu is taking so long to give definite answers...gotta love the mystery. ðŸ˜†

so what's up with you?!
FEEL FREE TO USE  

ASHWARIYA RAI - JODHA AKBAR & UMRAO JAAN (6 small type sigs )