~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
@ZOOBI: Congratz!!!! I;m more happy for the fans!!! And finally another actress...will keep Aishu company!! Totally happy for her!
Sweetu go comment there naa.

do u mind if i call u sweetu?
Originally posted by sweet coco

Hey!!!! Welcome darling! So glad you came! I fell over her after Hum dil...awww...you're such a loyal fan!!! Love you story! And yup...I've been teased too..I think we all have!

You gawk at her...so cute!!!! Me too!!! 

And yup...after this Heroine announcement...I've been googling like crazy for any news! So apparently Neil nitin mukesh wanted lead for Heroine and Arjun is probably gonna get it!

Super psyched!!!

thank you.😛 i'm glad you invited me here.i'm glad to find out that there are girls who love her . you see not many girls can stand her let alone love.
Hey plz plz added me 2 ... Sana Nice Angel <3
thanks alots for da pm hetu :)
love ya
- S a n a -
Originally posted by -roshnee-

thank you.😛 i'm glad you invited me here.i'm glad to find out that there are girls who love her . you see not many girls can stand her let alone love.

I'm so glad you came!! And yup so many fans out there...so glad you came!!!! Hope to see more and more of you!!! Time for FUN!!!!! 
Hey Hetu ðŸĪ—
I see your green light is on ðŸĪŠ Are you here?

Let's have some fun for a while =)
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

Hey plz plz added me 2 ... Sana Nice Angel <3
thanks alots for da pm hetu :)
love ya
- S a n a -

HEY!!! Thanks for coming...and you're added!!! Lovely name Sana!!!! Hope to see more of you!

--// Please Join In //--

Hey Guys, You Are Invited To One Of Our Very Special Friends Birthday thread! She is a sweetheart, a gem of a person and a very good friend of ours & she in none other then -

xTimax

It's her Birthday today & I hope that all of you will take some time off and drop your birthday wishes for her and make this day extremely cherish-able for her!  

Link --

Aishwarya is gorgeous!! love her!!

Ash takes a pay cut

She'll however, share the profits of Heroine with Arjun Rampal, Madhur Bhandarkar and UTV

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 03:39:42 AM

The first half of the year has not been too fruitful for the Hindi film industry. At least, not financially. While lots of films have got critical acclaim, starting with the January release No One Killed Jessica, a mass entertainer was missing from the Bollywood calendar.

Yamla Pagla Deewana,Tanu Weds Manu and Dil Toh Bachchan Ha Ji were probably the only films that could rake in a decent amount of money.

To make their film a viable option in such a scenario, UTV Motion Pictures along with Bhandarkar Entertainment, director Madhur Bhandarkar and the lead stars of Heroine have taken a conscious decision to stick to a budget of Rs 18 crore.

Bhandarkar is known for keeping a tight leash on the budget of his ventures so far, Fashion being made in less than Rs 15 crore. However, with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the lead along with Arjun Rampal and three stars yet to be signed for the venture, keeping within a budget of Rs 18 crore is going to be tough. "Every actor including Aishwarya Rai, Arjun Rampal and even Madhur Bhandarkar himself have slashed their fee," explained a source.

"It's a sensible business decision. Ash and Arjun will be sharing the profits of the film. They are confident of Heroine's prospects at the box office," told the source.

"We have worked very successfully with Madhur in the past. Getting a film made within the right budget is crucial to insuring its commercial success. On Heroine too, we have insured the same," said Siddharth Roy Kapoor, CEO, UTV Motion Pictures.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/201...-a-pay-cut.html