~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mariasrk

Awww...these snaps are from Mohobatte ...right?
Beautiful on-screen couple 😍 Hope, they come back together again πŸ˜‰

They look adorable together =)
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Awesome =)
so what do you guys usually discuss here? I am kinda newcomer so got to ask my senior 🀣

OMG...SRK & Aish looked awesome in Devdas and their pictures are simply gorgeous ⭐️

LOL 
we just post pics and stuff πŸ€£
and yeh loved them but it was sad in the end na πŸ˜πŸ˜­
Originally posted by sweet coco

In response to your previous post and question...YES! It's Arjun!

Of course I remembered to reply to you...you silly girl!πŸ˜† I'm doing it again right now!!!

ME too...FC rocks! Done with BW...just ended the drama...and done with it all! DD and Jenny rock...hopefully a DD-Jenny-Sanaya-Aishu film or pic...I love these girls and PZ too! And of course Aishu is ideal...she's the best!!!!

Ahhh! Well I'll be in full force post next week too...how much fun are we gonna have then!!! LOTS!!!

I'll update the quotes thread...the latest ones are amazing, but haven't gotten a chance to put them in yet...but def will soon!!!!!!!

Okay fine =) Aish and Arjun looked great in Dil Ka Rishta yet I wanted someone else opposite Aish πŸ˜› Allas, that did not happen :( Koi baat nahi, hopefully, they will re-create the magic again πŸ˜ƒ I wish them all the best for their upcoming movie πŸ˜‰ Will definitely watch the movie =) Awww...glad to know that you will be here more often...love to chit chat more with ya. I so want to see Aish and Jenny in a movie πŸ˜πŸ˜† but looks like it ain't gonna happen in this life time 🀣

and please update quotes soon :) can't wait to read them πŸ˜ƒ Already finished reading the one you have posted in first page 😊
Originally posted by mariasrk

LOL 
we just post pics and stuff πŸ€£
and yeh loved them but it was sad in the end na πŸ˜πŸ˜­

okay, I gotcha πŸ˜†

That is a great idea in fact =) Yes, ending was really painful and I still remember how much tears rolled under my cheek on that day 🀣🀣 But, their acting was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜†

okay, I gotcha πŸ˜†

That is a great idea in fact =) Yes, ending was really painful and I still remember how much tears rolled under my cheek on that day 🀣🀣 But, their acting was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘

same hereπŸ˜­πŸ˜† and oh yes it was πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Yes, I came back , lekin you were not even here though your green light was on 🀣
Go and take a shower lazy bum πŸ˜› Don't late your body stink πŸ˜‰

It looks like you are no longer here yet again :( I am disappointed big time now coz I never get to talk to face to face πŸ˜”πŸ˜† Hope to catch ya soon =)

And I cannot wait to read more quotes πŸ˜ƒ These quotes are just wonderful =) Aish is such a lucky person to be praised by so many ppl including us 🀣🀣

I'm BACK!!!! And OMG...sorry for that...are you still here?!

Okay fine =) Aish and Arjun looked great in Dil Ka Rishta yet I wanted someone else opposite Aish πŸ˜› Allas, that did not happen :( Koi baat nahi, hopefully, they will re-create the magic again πŸ˜ƒ I wish them all the best for their upcoming movie πŸ˜‰ Will definitely watch the movie =) Awww...glad to know that you will be here more often...love to chit chat more with ya. I so want to see Aish and Jenny in a movie πŸ˜πŸ˜† but looks like it ain't gonna happen in this life time 🀣

and please update quotes soon :) can't wait to read them πŸ˜ƒ Already finished reading the one you have posted in first page 😊

Yeah they do!! Will post some sick pics...that I know you'll like!πŸ˜‰

But you never know...the first choice is Arjun, but let's see if it goes down...I don't think they destined to work together b/c they were suppose to come together for another flick and it never happened! 

OMG!!! Can you imagine a coming up age flick with Aishu and Jenny...that would be awesome! If only I was the writer and director...I'll work on that script and you direct and you can produce it half and half!!!πŸ˜†

Okay since for you...I'll update the quote page!
Maru and Sabz?! You guys outta here?!
AHHH! You came back!!! Girl i want some SRK-Aishu and fast...the last dose was the hugh jackman thing...but I loved how both kept each other company...he always makes her laugh!

Did you know she used have a crush on him?!

STARS SPEAK ON AISHU: PART 2

Kareena Kapoor – I would like to be myself. there is a deep respect for Aishwarya because her body of work is so great. She is the face of India abroad. So I definitely do respect her but as far as emulating her is concerned, i have my own way of looking at things and I know where I stand.

Salman Khan – "I am very happy she is married to Abhishek. He is a great guy from a good family. The best thing I can want for her is that she leads a happy life,"

Jacqueline Fernandez – "I aspire to be like Aishwarya Rai for her elegance and poise.

Ashutosh Gowariker - " When i finished the draft of my epic romance, I sent Aishwarya a single line SMS politely asking, 'Will you be my Jodhaa?' Promptly came the reply, 'YES!' and that is how our association began. Today she is one of my closest friends. The character of Jodhaa demanded a fiery yet graceful personality, and Aishwarya achieved this balance beautifully. The scene before the intermission where she's angry with Akbar for accusing her of deceit, is tremendous because she conveys vulnerability with angst, using her eyes to emote. This was one of the most memorable moments in the film."

Abhishek Bachchan - " The first time i met Aishwarya was in August 1997. I was on a recce for my father's film ityudata, in Switzerland and she was shooting her first film, Aur Pyar Ho Gaya, with my dear friend Bobby Deol. I remember one evening Bobby invited me over to his hotel for dinner and Aishwarya and the rest of the unit were there. That was the first time i actually met her, although i had obviously seen her before, since she has Miss World and all that. I don't remember the moment when i knew she was the one, actually which is weird, but it always just felt right. If you ask her, she will tell you the same thing- that the minute we came together, we both knew that this was something for keeps. So, there wasn't just this 'one' defining moment, it always felt perfect!"

Katrina Kaif – "I do not think that I am a great beauty. I rate Aishwarya Rai as the most beautiful woman in India"

Karen Johar – "The most beautiful and talented actress…
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is the most beautiful, stunning and enigmatic actress. She has a superb presence, both on and off celluloid. She possesses a tremendous aura."

Aditya Kapoor - "I never imagined I would be doing a movie with Aishwarya Rai and here I am in two films with her. She is not only a bundle of talent but also has good technical know-how which makes it easier for the director."

Julia Roberts – "now that I have done an international movie, I'd keep both the doors open, whether it is here or in the West. I'd rather work like Aishwarya Rai and be a global Indian like her."

Rajnikanth – "There is no other beauty in our generation like Aishwarya Rai and she is a born artist."

Matthew McConaughey – "Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen," "She has been doing good work over here in the US. Though, I haven't watched any of her English movies, I have seen the rushes of Devdas, and she looks ethereal."

Hugh Jackman - "I feel Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman and a great actress. But even my wife is the most beautiful woman,"

Daboo Ratnani – "Before I became a photographer, I felt it would be an achievement if I could shoot Aishwarya once. She's every photographer's dream. A stunning model, she has perfect features and looks equally good in a simple sari or an expensive gown. It's about the attitude she wears. The light in this picture is coming through the grill. It's not flat and that explains the composition's dramatic effect. No matter how many photo shoots she does, she's always enthusiastic about the next one. She will go to any extent to make a picture work, and is open to suggestions."

Mickey Contractor – "Every actress I've worked with has something unique but the most versatile is Aishwarya Rai. She can carry any look I do on her with panache."

Zeenat Aman – "Our days were the times of silver jubilees and golden jubilees. Nowadays films rake in money in a week's run. So nothing is what it was really. Apart from the fact that you need to have loads of talent to survive, as in the earlier years. So, it is difficult for me to take a pick. Priyanka, Katrina, Kareena and the others, all of them are dazzling. But if you force me to pick one, I'll go for Aishwarya. For that sustenance factor."

Preity Zinta – "And yes, the way I was treated by Aishwarya. I can only say that it was special as no other heroine must have treated another heroine so well ever before! That of course was probably because she played host to us being the 'bahu'. She would always come around asking if we needed anything during dinner which would usually happen in Mr Bachchan's suite. She was really sweet and pampered me. Hats off to her for being such a big star in her own right and at the same time putting in such a great effort to fit into the family!"

Makrand Deshpande – My next films "My Friend Pinto" and "Guzaarish" with Sanjay Leela Bhansali have me in almost the same look," he shares, adding, "I am excited about the latter because I've worked with my favourite lady in Bollywood, Aishwarya in the film.

Karan Johar on Ash's performance in Guzaarish - "Both Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have delivered sensitive and nuanced performances. Hrithik has an exceptionally complex character to portray and he did an absolutely outstanding job! And Aishwarya complemented him with strength and tremendous restraint."

R. Balki on Ash's performance in Guzaarish - "Aishwarya Rai has delivered a flawless performance in Guzaarish. Ash's was the most complex role in the film. She has performed it very beautifully."

Rakesh Roshan on Ash's performance in Guzaarish - "As for Aishwarya, she is remarkable. She handled her part fabulously and with such subtlety. Both, Hrithik and Aishwarya are sincere performers and that comes across on screen."

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on Ash's performance in Guzaarish - "Sanjay Leela Bhansali has created the finest film ever. With a brush and paint in hand, he has created the most beautiful painting. It is his imagination and we have to accept that Guzaarish is an exceptional piece of art. Aishwarya is simply brilliant in the film. She stood out playing the most difficult part. Her ability to stand on her own, despite the fact that Hrithik's character was more powerful, is commendable. Hrithik Roshan has proved once again that he is an actor par excellence. One he could have done this role. I want to say this with an exclamation – What an actor!"

Subhash Ghai on Ash's performance in Guzaarish – "Aishwarya is Aishwarya, she has proved again that she can carry the soul of most complex character with ease, grace and beauty, glowing in the midst of darkness and tormented moments in Guzaarish. It is a performance at its peak. She deserves kudos. Hrithik Roshan is fab. It is very difficult for an actor to convey a two-hour story only through his eyes, but he did it with lan."

Leena Yadav on Ash's performance in Guzaarish - "I really like Aishwarya's character in the film. Playing Sophia was not a child's play. It was insistently grey and to play such a character with conviction must have been tough. Hats off to Aishwarya for portraying his multifaceted character with so much passion!"

Satish Kaushik on Ash's performance in Guzaarish – "Aishwarya is unbeatable and looks beautiful on screen. And here was a tremendous performance that came straight from the heart. She moved on screen like a swan on lake. Guzaarish is sheer poetry and I just loved Aishwarya's performance in it. It was brave and radical on Hrithik's part to accept this role. Aishwarya and Hrithik's Last scene was the most heartbreaking. Hats off to him for putting his heart, mind and soul into creating Ethan."

Sanjay Leela Bhansali on Ash's performance in Guzaarish – "Not only does Ash have a beautiful face but a beautiful mind too. Guzaarish is my third film with her. As for Hrithik, this film would not have been possible without him."

Actor Matthew McConaughey – Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen," he says of the Bollywood star. "She has been doing good work over here in the US. Though, I haven't watched any of her English movies, I have seen the rushes of Devdas, and she looks ethereal

Rani Mulkerjee – "We are always civil to each other. If I see her, I'll definitely wish her. She's a fabulous actor from my generation."

Sonam Kapoor – "I have to say that Aishwarya has always been nice to me. If she had a problem she never told me about it. She was super sweet to me when I met her. We met at Abhishek's birthday party and we chatted for a really long time. She is lovely."

Katrina Kaif - "I do not think that I am a great beauty. I rate Aishwarya Rai as the most beautiful woman in India"

Priyanka Chopra – "I know Indian actors, especially female actors, have a shelf life but clearly that is changing. Look at Aishwarya and Kajolβ€”they're married and they're playing lead roles."

Jaqueline Fernandez – "I aspire to be like Aishwarya Rai for her elegance and poise"

Karan Johar – "She is the most beautiful, stunning and enigmatic actress. She has a superb presence, both on and off celluloid. She possesses a tremendous aura."

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago