Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mmmEdited by Superwoman.. - 10 years ago
dormantdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I love love love this PM...and I also love the Hrithik, PC, Aishu ...Already Gone!

Check it out!

OMG! Do you remember the time the quized each other on Rajeev masand's show for JA...I love love thei off-screen chemistry...so chweet!!! For HA please...I miss their did the VB's Hamlet remake...it would have been SICK!

I remember that RM quiz! It was super cute! Thanks for the VM babe...loved it! Gosh so many pages already for the FC! You guys are super duper fast like before :)
dormantdreams thumbnail

@Maru: Hell ya I got FB!! I have 2 accounts...one for my Gurti obsession and the other for my regular side! Girl you can't ALWAYS be bored!!!!

@ this: Hetu, you're a riot! 🤣
dormantdreams thumbnail

YIPPPE!!!!!! You came!!! So happy...I missed you so much!!! So school's over?!

I always miss you :) Yep school's done! I started volunteering at a hospital, it's fun but could be a bore occasionally. I saw Aish Cannes pics and her and Sona loooked HOOOT!! altho I wish she had a diff hairstyle!
dormantdreams thumbnail

She Loves: Honesty, Family, Friends, Dignity, strength of character, and Chocolates!
She Dislikes: Gossip, hypocrisy & Cockroaches.

I love her likes and dislikes from the front page, THESE things are exactly what I LIKE and DISLIKE. 😛😆 Love her! :)

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi! i'm roshnee.what can i say about ash? she's my first ever crash. after i saw her in jeans, no face has ever felt beautiful to me. i was a kid of like four or five and still i was gone. i couldnt believe that she could be a human and not a fairy or deity. i used to gawk at her and i still do that.i've been teased about her all my life. my brothers, friends teasing me about not being normal and all. but i dont mind that.because even the teasing relates me to her.
i guess i'm one of the biggest admirers she's got. i've been googling her everyday from they day i could remember. i love everything about her. just everything.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Yup I am here but leaving soon coz have to wake up early tomorrow :(
Nope, I have not seen that thread. LOL...Arjun will be lead in heroine? Don't knw whether I will like him or not 😆 Will visit that thread soon ;)

Awww...thanks! but believe me I am not creative at all. My brain hurts when I think of creative work 😆😆 Khair, yes Sabz is my nick name and I am phamous with it 😆 I am only Jenny fan not Kajen. I also like Harshad and I kind of worship Aish coz she is just amazing 😛 I admire Aish for whoever she is now =)

I will be active soon but honestly, I don't like Bolly section...too much happens there 😆

Mostly in this section only 😳

Me neither!!! I'm totally off the BW section for awhile...there's some not so nice ppl...I love this this and the ppl here...super awesome!!!

I love Jenny too and DD too!!!! Yup...more of a Kash fan...sorry! 

Awww! You worship Aishu...ME too!!! Me too babe!!!😆

Thanks for coming...and good luck with whatever you had to do in the morning...I'm not gonna be here for awhile...probably be gone for the next week or so!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

Add me plzzz. Iam Zayeesha, This so amazing. Love the first page. heaven!!!

Hey Zay!!! Thanks so much and def will add!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

I remember that RM quiz! It was super cute! Thanks for the VM babe...loved it! Gosh so many pages already for the FC! You guys are super duper fast like before :)

You missed all the Cannes fun! So glad you're back!!! Can't wait for the Dimpy thread to start too...OMG! He's getting engaged...how you holding up?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

@ this: Hetu, you're a riot! 🤣

HAhahahaha!!! I know I am!!! Yippeee...made someone laugh!😆