~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Hetal you always leave me :(
You guys need to listen to Requiem For A Dream...it's so SICK!!!! (I love this word)!!!

Sorry katty...I told you I was gonna go watch Modern family...and when I came back you had a red light...so I went to sleep!!!

BTW: Nowadays I hit the sack by 9-9:30...I'm on a strict regime and then wake up at 6-6:30...this is technically my break time!

So did you watch?!
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

What you girls upto?!

BTW: Maru...I used the Aishu siggy and saved, and it's on my deskptop right now...it's so SICK! I loved it! Actually I still LOVE IT! But it makes sad sometimes!!! I'm such a drama queen!πŸ˜†
its ok lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
nothing much just busy with LIFE and EXAMS πŸ€’\
and u ?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sweet coco

Sorry katty...I told I was gonna go watch Modern family...and when I came back you had a red light...so I went to sleep!!!

BTW: Nowadays I hit the sack by 9-9:30...I'm on a strict regime and then wake up at 6-6:30...this is technically my break time!

So did you watch?!

are u gona be here at night i might be  here πŸ˜‰?

I might, but no guaranteed...sorry babe! This is like the worst break eva!!!

Studying here too! My brain is gonna explode! I'm eating kache aam right now...it's so good!!!!
aww its ok πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’πŸ€£
same here yara i hate EXAMS πŸ€’😑\
anything new?
am so BORED 
i might disappear yara πŸ˜³
Hetal diii <3

Hey Maru!
hey Katu 
πŸ€—

i am so BOREDπŸ˜³πŸ€“πŸ€£
anything new!? Nahin! I don't live an adventurous life anymore...few weeks back I was hitting the clubs and making plans...and now I'm in a room filled with books...oh yes! I'm gonna go see The Hangover 2! Any fans here?!