Users

Frequent Posters

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
btw wen r u gonna do the Member of the week?😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
sorry maru...I had to go too!!! But I just came back to check...sorry!!!!

I'm leaving soon too...shall be back later..meaning probably tomorrow!

MOTW: When?! I'll let you all decide if you guys wanna start it now or not and how should be do it?! Everyone PMs me there vote or something and the winner gets a siggy...sound good...I'm totally up for suggestions...so let me know!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mariasrk

G2G!!!!!!!!

sorry take care yaara
will miss u loads and all the best with studying🤗
byeee😎BABY!!!!!!🤣

sorry!!!! Me too...I miss you too!!! Thanks and you too study hard...no fooling around!! And katty's gonna be gone too...it's gonna be all jag sona sona for awhile I think!!!

But can't wait to see your beautiful face and lovely green light soon!!!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
hey all!! Posting some aishu things!!! Sorry for the disappearing act...gonna be super less active for the next week and a half!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai's Blown Away In Cannes

FILED UNDER: FASHION SMASHION LANVIN CANNES

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai went for a windswept look in Cannes on Friday.

Despite the ocean breeze, the former Miss World still looked beautiful in a Lanvin trench dress at the photo call for Heroine.

We can't wait to see more of Ash and her impeccable fashion sense during the film fest.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Look what Saifu said about aishu

Saif Ali Khan: Aishwarya is the international face of India and is a very beautiful face. We should be proud to have her as the representative to our country. She's been going there for the last 10 years, and that is wonderful.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Aishu made the best dressed list!! YAY!!!

Diane Kruger, Aishwarya Ray: Best Dressed at Cannes Film Festival

May 12, 2011 11:40 PM EDT
comments: 1

The 2011 Cannes Film Festival is only on its second day, but the list of beautiful and not-so-beautiful gowns is already a long one. On May 12, the premieres for RestlessWe Need to Talk About Kevin, and Sleeping Beauty brought out another parade of stars on the red carpet.

Diane Kruger led the best-dressed list with her knockout custom gown by Calvin Klein Collection, which she wore at the Sleeping Beauty premiere. The square-neck, gold number fit the actress beautifully. It was simple yet dramatic, what with its flowing train and knockout metallic hue. As usual, Diane's hair and make-up were spot-on. The only complaint? Her boyfriend Joshua Jackson's choice of footwear.

Photo Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net

Other actresses in the running for best-dressed were We Need to Talk About Kevin's Tilda Swinton in teal and navy Haider Ackermann, and Aishwarya Rai in sculptural Armani Prive (click here for photos).

Photo Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net

One of the evening's less than successful outfits was Bryce Dallas Howard's at the premiere ofRestless. Like Fashion Critic noted, the actress's Reem Acra gown was one of those roomy, empire waist numbers that only serve to fuel pregnancy rumors.

Rachel McAdams may have intended to play down her attire for the premiere of someone else's movie, but her Monique Lhuillier bustier and pants just ended up looking out of place.

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Look what Saifu said about aishu

Saif Ali Khan: Aishwarya is the international face of India and is a very beautiful face. We should be proud to have her as the representative to our country. She's been going there for the last 10 years, and that is wonderful.

AWWW! so sweet of him :)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

hey all!! Posting some aishu things!!! Sorry for the disappearing act...gonna be super less active for the next week and a half!

aww I miss u already!😭