Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessBushi

thanx 4 the pm kat .. i juzz love ASH n m a very big fan of her .. 😊

count me in plz .. i wanna b a member .. !!

hetal .. i just read ur story .. it's quite interesting.. !! 😊 thax 4 sharing ur experience gal!! 😊

You're in and added love!!!!😃

I loved loved loved your O bekhabar siggy and icons...so cute!!!! Hope to see more and more of your pretty self!!!!

And thanks for liking the story...do share some of own if you have any!!!!

Thanks for coming...you're such a sweetie!!!

OMG...you're a DD fan too?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

😲 why are u calling me Zoo? 😆 I go by Zoobi 😳

oops! Sorrieee...everyone here keeps calling you Zoo...okay Zoobi it is!!!! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Skye-

Im absolutley loving the first look of Heroine! Its got that dark shady side! Wonder what her character is like!!! Im hoping its not just a fashion film like PC's 'Fashion'!

Hetal OMG TVD!!!! What a clifhanger!!! Freakin we gotta wait till sep! Reruns here I come lol!

Thanks for the pics...so looked divine!! Loving the new haircut!!! So far the articles posted have made me completely excited...let's see what happens!! Fingers crossed!!!

AHHH!!!! I love love love your Delena siggy...kya kiss thi...I cried when he closed his eyes and she kissed him...so beautiful! No stefan next season (well he's there, but not completely)...so YAY for Delena!!!! But the crappy thing...gotta wait 4 months for the next episode...UGH!!!

PM me if you wanna DISCUSS it...b/c it was so awesome!!!! IAN!!!! What an actor!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

because I call you Zoo😆

welcome to all the new members!

OH! So I see Katty has copy rights on Zoo! I'm so jealous!!!!

So how has Katty been today...a  good girl or a bad one?!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Sorry for all the spamming guys!!!! But I was in the car driving...4 hour road trip and missed all the fun...I'm at my aunt's house and we're having a family gathering so expect a slightly to moderately inactive Hetu...😭

Be back in full force...and I mean FULL by Sunday evening...for sure!!!!

Welcome to all new members...like the 100th time...thanks guys for making this FC so refreshing and energized...makes me feel so happy from inside!!!

HEROINE...AHHH!!! So happy and excited!!!! 

Cannes over for me...😭!!! But such a fun 2-3 days!!!!

You guys can start whatever games you want...I'll join in as I find time!!! And have loads of fun!!!

Miss you already and should be back either soon or tomorrow for a bit!!!!

@Maru: HA! Missed you...we function at such different time zones!!! can't wait to hear from you soon!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
What my buddy been upto yo? Update me on the happenings at Cannes!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
FATIMA!!!!!!! AHHH!!! Couldn't even see geet today...been too busy at my family reunion...but check out the pics by reena and skye and ashna's articles...HEROINE starts in a few weeks!!!! Super excited!!!

How are your exams?!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Oops sorry for disappearing was cleaning out my closet hehe... Oh so that's Ash'snew movie?! Ok gonna check out the pics!! Ong dude Geet was freakin awesome today and the precap has be dead ufff.. After soo long i am again addicted to this show and tomorrows epi ufff cant wait!! Exams are good well now have a week break before i have the rest of them and classes end wed... Wow family reunions are awesome!! Enjoy girlie and want ya back to spam on the ffs yaar and omg Liz new SS is freakin aweeesome..!!!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love the pics...so beautiful
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Oh she looks gorgeous at the photo call!! I love her with her hair down!!!