Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm chillin' and need to make rotis for dinner soon...won't take me long...but still gotta do it...UGH!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww you are SO cute!!! But dinner so soon!?!?!?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
You know the govinda and karishma film from like 1994...damn it's pretty good...super funny with shakti kapoor and his fetish for his nadu!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
nope dinner at 6:30 but gotta make rotis before parents come home so they think I actually did something today other than stare at Aishu pics!!!😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aishu looks cute & funny😆

btw brb in 10!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
hahaha!!!! She doesn't look at happy...I think she wants to leave and make her heroine announcement ASAP...Mrs B is getting anxious!!!!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! This one girl is the movie is like 21 something and keeps sucking her thumb...wth?! Movies like these can't work anymore!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Hey babes im here!! Awesome thread!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
HA!!! Thanks...so many good things after that road bump in the morning!! Aishu looks amazing...loved that episode of Geet and OMG consummation saturday...finally!!! turns are turning around, but I keep getting the same score on every single exam...I want my peak!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! the press conference is tomorrow...no wonder she dyed her hair red...I'm getting so excited!