Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess - Page 10

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm back!!! Ufff...my heab hurts...too much studying!!!

Love all the new faces...welcome beautifuls!!!!!

@Zoobi: Killer siggy...my fav old jodi...if only that magic could have been re-created...that chandelier scene and aankhon ki and chand chupa badal mein are my all-time fav romantic moments!!!

@Maru: Come back...and thanks for the loads and loads of pretty pics...awww...makes me feel so good from the inside!!!

@Ashna: thanks thanks for all the articles and the Day 2 pics...I guess she did come in the morning...I think there should be loads more to come later!! Can't wait!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/ash-on-her-liaison-with-cannes/199405

Love the short interview Anupama. Aishwarya looks so beautiful just love her eyes 😉

Totally agree with Aishwarya about her hair 😃 
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey will be right back
g2g and do sum
so BRB in 10 or 5 min
will post pics aswell
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! Look at that hair and those eyes...she should have kept it down!!! So hot!!!

@Maru: You're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
ok guys!! member's list is updated!! Let me know if there needs to be any changes, etc.!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! I love love love the dress and the make up too! The dress was too die for...YAY for Armaani!!! And the poses...the girl can def pose like no other!!!

And the critics loved it!!!!! YIPPPEEE!!! So happy...not waiting for tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Anupama Interview: Aishu nailed it...the hair do is so in right now and the same criticisms she thought ppl would have...ppl did...pin down...run a comb through!! Go Aishu!!! GO!!!!
LOL coco your here . . . Babe I need you to tell me your name again LOLZZZ cuz Liz is stupid and forgets important things ðŸ˜’

Oh and BTW your love for Aish is thoroughly known 🤗

Love

Liz
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, I'd look to be apart of this fc. She looks gorgeous at cannes!!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvabbybaby

LOL coco your here . . . Babe I need you to tell me your name again LOLZZZ cuz Liz is stupid and forgets important things ðŸ˜’

Oh and BTW your love for Aish is thoroughly known 🤗

Love

Liz

Lizzy you up for a game?! It's somewhere in my siggy, but if you don't find it I'll tell you!!!😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Tulsi!!! Welcome dear...It was much more active...but think anyone is covering post all the gorgeous pics!!! So glad you came!!!!