Vinay meets his dream girl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
There is an article on a rival site on Vinay's experience of meeting Preity on the sets of GWR.

t4s

didnt knw preity was his dream girl..lol..i thrt he always wntd 2 meet sonam kapoor...lol... he had a thing for her some time bk...
And Shilpa Shetty too. LOL!
Well, they need something to write about on AS's potential killer πŸ˜† Baji is getting the spotlight nowadays, I hear. Article to banta hai. 

Waise, beats me. Why need a Diggu to knock down a 60 year old lady with a fainting problem? He is such a dangerous man, that Diggooo 😍
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
wow the guy realy needz 2 1st chose who his dream girl rely is in dis case...sinc ders sonam..shilpa n now preity lol
Originally posted by kshreya2002

And Shilpa Shetty too. LOL!
😲reali? neva heard abt shilpa... hmmm i bet it wil b sonakshi next..lol...
btw u guys heard, shilpa shetty is pregnant
thanks for sharing

first preity
second sonam
third shilpa
forth sonakshi

kafi choti list hai thodi lambhi karo
πŸ˜†

Preity is Vinay's dream girl
Vinay Rohraa, aka Baji of Laagi Tujhse Lagan, recently met his dream girl Preity Zinta. Vinay participated in Colors' Guinness World Record -Ab India Todega just to meet his favourite heroine Preity. The actor had to break 100 balloons in 24 seconds to create a new record but he couldn't and managed to burst 100 balloons in fifty nine seconds. His competitor for this feat was Shashank Vyas, aka Jagya of Balika Vadhu, who lagged behind too. Vinay felt lucky that Preity was supporting him and he still hasn't got over the fact.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Avika-Gor-preparing-for-Miss-Universe&aid=2835