Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for updates ridhima
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Forgetting the usual Aham bashing Gopi n kalakari part, I'm really happy for 2 things - that Aham overheard Urmi, and Gopi saw Rashi. Aham of course will add the numbers and get the right answer, but my main question is, will Gopi realize what a b---ch Rashi is, n what she's trying to do? I seriously doubt that. However, innspite of this lack of realization, story has a chance of moving ahead cos of Aham's phone call to Urmi.

Let's see how the CVs take this further.
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! I just love the end hope things will be clear now bet goham
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It's sickening.
am1sh2na3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YES YES YES!!!
FINALLY AHAM WILL CUM 2 NOE ALL DIS TIME OUR POOR GOPI WAS INNOCENT!!
dreamgirlcutie thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

Does tht mean gopi is still immature and hasnt grown up fully? maybe...so far gopi always had a better bond with ppl who are inferior to her, not in terms of status but in terms of age, ie panna, mani, and other kids. maybe part of her brain hasnt develop because living with urmi 24/7 she is still scared and yes she does lack confidence. but pls sometimes the way gopi talks is soo irritating...she thinks she is talking sweet but its the other way round

i agree...gopi needs to start acting more mature cuz the way i c it she acts like a 8year old..i dont get why she talks like that its annoying.she is so stupid and sometimes i think she doesnt use her brain on purpose.i mean really she needs to stand up for herself more and get the fact right that rashi is no good to her.its so obvious the way she talks to gopi is rudely yet she still uses her annoying voice to call her rashi behne...gopi needs to SHUT UP NOW!!!. and RASHI NEEDS TO STOP FREAKEN CALLING HER MUMMY FOR EVERYTHING...ITS TO BAD RASHI DOESNT HAVE A BRAIN EITHER CUZ SHE ALWAYS ASKS HER MUMMY FOR HELP.BUT HER MUMMY IS ALSO STUPID AND I HATE THE WAY SHE TALKS TO...AND HER TEETH...LOL...ANYYWZZ THIS SHOW NEEDS TO END.!!! thats it
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh what a nice ending, thanks for the update.
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update, nice to see Aham getting to know the truth abt Rashi and Urmila
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bharat9

did u notice gopi was talking to the little boy very fluently??? see she can talk!!!

thks for the quick update suk

See gopi can talk , so why do they do that...   are we stupid or
 something... I hate CVs

An d thank you for the update suk
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: am1sh2na3

YES YES YES!!!

FINALLY AHAM WILL CUM 2 NOE ALL DIS TIME OUR POOR GOPI WAS INNOCENT!!

ahem is tooo Stupid to figure it out.