Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love (Page 22)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Mystery mishti,  I wanted to know why the passion of M&G does not go any further and rather retracks after a big close passionate moment,   Raaz seems to say its very difficult to get these two funloving, cackling, giggling duo to do paasionate scenes!!  But if they are paid for it,  wouldnt they do it???  Its really somethin' else I think!!

it isn't really anything that has to do with the actors...Gurti are not the only actors that have masti when they have to do passionate scenes...all co stars have a laugh riot when they do these kinds of scenes...it feels like when they do masti, they are tryin to keep the comfort zone they have...cause obviously when u do scenes as such, no matter how long you been in the profession u will get nervous

It is more of the changing of the writers and CVs team that has effected our show a lot...the way they execute, write maaneet scenes have been shown a lot of change from the olden days.

I mean right now everything in my opinion is going well...but why things retract is because this is indian telly, loads of different rules...they have to be very careful with how they present things whereas American shows, they are having liplocks and makin out sessions left and right, where on Indian telly they have to be very careful many codes and laws...LOL

Right I feel things are going brilliantly, but i just hope it stays this way even after the SR...and they have more things to back up on...more story, more masala better be ready...they do not have anymore spare time for experiments and screw ups, they have done many screw ups already...anymore from them, i think may be the last straw.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 May 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlovetheserialmechantefille--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

NAGS:   Heard much about this blast you guys used to haveWink.  Hey,  are u in touch with Vru????  Does she come on line???   I tried calling her today,  no avail.  Where is she???????

I talked to her 2 days ago...she is good...recovering.  Planning to come back here in the 24th!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmechantefille

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

u guys, i wanted a kiss...it seems to me that they are planning to show everything at one go...and then just be cold again after, it is a fear but i do hope it doesn't go that way,

Shivi I emailed (not PM) you a better version of the siggy and the link to add to you list of siggys.
yes, i love it!!!!!Big smile Using it as wellLOL

thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

u guys, i wanted a kiss...it seems to me that they are planning to show everything at one go...and then just be cold again after, it is a fear but i do hope it doesn't go that way,

Shivi I emailed (not PM) you a better version of the siggy and the link to add to you list of siggys.
yes, i love it!!!!!Big smile Using it as wellLOL

thank you

Anything for you...mera BACCHA!!Hug

mysterygurl1427

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Mystery mishti,  I wanted to know why the passion of M&G does not go any further and rather retracks after a big close passionate moment,   Raaz seems to say its very difficult to get these two funloving, cackling, giggling duo to do paasionate scenes!!  But if they are paid for it,  wouldnt they do it???  Its really somethin' else I think!!

it isn't really anything that has to do with the actors...Gurti are not the only actors that have masti when they have to do passionate scenes...all co stars have a laugh riot when they do these kinds of scenes...it feels like when they do masti, they are tryin to keep the comfort zone they have...cause obviously when u do scenes as such, no matter how long you been in the profession u will get nervous

It is more of the changing of the writers and CVs team that has effected our show a lot...the way they execute, write maaneet scenes have been shown a lot of change from the olden days.

I mean right now everything in my opinion is going well...but why things retract is because this is indian telly, loads of different rules...they have to be very careful with how they present things whereas American shows, they are having liplocks and makin out sessions left and right, where on Indian telly they have to be very careful many codes and laws...LOL

Right I feel things are going brilliantly, but i just hope it stays this way even after the SR...and they have more things to back up on...more story, more masala better be ready...they do not have anymore spare time for experiments and screw ups, they have done many screw ups already...anymore from them, i think may be the last straw.

Okay i had to come back and write...very well said Shivani...ekdum to the point...

Seeing actors onscreen makes us forget that they have life offscreen...and for anyone carrying out romantic Scenes is nerve wrecking esp when u dont feel that way for him/her...but Gurti are phenomenal..

I really think we should never ever bring the personal space of an actor and blame his/her personal life for something onscreen because at the end of the day we donot know the reason... and what one might think would just be completely wrong..

Anyways...Shivani i too fear that showing it all at one go and then no more to look forward to can be problematic... but lets keep the confidence high...i was really expecting only kiss and no SR but the news left me baffled..

@ Muniza : private msg...woh Gurmeet thodi haiWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
NAGS:  In photobucket,  are u using frames.  and where do you find those???

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Momwa-thank u, love u...i love the siggie... Hug
@Mika-hello i will reply to u after i come back aaj din hi busy busyWacko

my granny has a doc appointment so i will take her and be back laterHug

love u allTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Magnificent--lovetheserial--Nargis--Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ana,   Mishti,

Frankly,  I have been asking so many fans about it, the more knowledgeable ones (I would presume!!)...  but the last one version given was what I wrote to Raaz wondering if personal life with marriage has affected Guru...thats why in the final analysis I checked out with Raaz...and his answer was the difficulty in getting them together in one frame - minus that very carefree, joyous, giggly nature both leads have...he went on to say Gurmeet is a 200% giver of himself in scenes, remember! And I believe that to the core.  Frankly I am a total defender of Guru & his personal lifeTongue...

Actually I dont expect much from these serials anymore...yes the right angles and the right mood and tone set in brings the same delusional highTongue...but I still feel the withdrawal symptoms from the leads when it comes to good passion.  THats all.   Raaz has not been precise with my question though.  I gave upConfused and hope to punch the bag laterLOL.

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 May 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

Go to top