Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love - Page 33

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
is mei samjahne ku kya hai?itte sweet messages aur kown bhejta merju subba subba chandi ko chorke ... 
merku pareshaani hoti bolke pehleich warning dedi...arey tum nakko aoo amma bolke ... main kaiku sunna... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

imagine switching between this hindi and our hindi in a gap of couple of hours ...!! its was super hard at one time... now i have mastered the art of switching roles ...

This content was originally posted by: dtri

LOL LOL ab iss wale message ko mujhe sachi mein SLOW MOTION mein read karna pada... 🤣

LOL @ Hawli dikhri kya main tumku!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
That was a good start to a day !!! ðŸ¤— Lemme finish my coffee, breakfast... mummy ke chat morning gup-shup and get back guys... hope you guys would be around...
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[
it is tru hun, GC says that kick boxing is what releases him from his daily stress when in reality and high level workout down such as runnin on treadmill...elliptical will give u the same stress buster...it is all about having the endorphins releasing to make u feel good😛

oh so u knew how i would answer that huh??😆😆😆

perhaps kickboxing is what challenges his body which is why it works for him, but really any type of cardio would make u feel good...😛
[/QUOTE]
ohh ya di, i totally know what u mean...when i was in the torture called school, my prof spent all 80 min talking one day about workout and endorphins and how exercise is the best way to relive stress😆
yup, knowing how passionate u r about workout, wouldn't have expected anything less...wanna become my coach? i literally sit on the couch 24/7😆
next thing i know, in 2050, i will be like those sumo wrestlers but what sucks is i can't even wrestle🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dtri

all part of the fun of the game alwa... u think the freting and fuming iz real???? btw me beri beri fretty and fumy at you... you didnt reply to either of my hellos in yesterday's thread 😭

Oh and don't worry, there are dayzz when we have gujju raattizzz in the house and they  the hellaa outtaaa munni ammaa... 😆 but thank you for handling the southiez LOL ... 🤗

Dhwani ki maa, bihari, punjabi, south indian, yeh bloody blood ki kahani, tumi sunne kabhi?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

thats cos i have vampire blood flowing inside me ... and besides ... lean time chal raha hai ... once i gett busy... i am scared... i wont get time to be on the forums at all.. issi liye ...i am making hay while the sun shines... wassup Al... Good Morning ðŸ¤— was looking for the idiots thread this mornign and realised it didnt have 3 idiots on it, but since you opened it i found it ..

aayo halwa, niecia is a doing multi tasking a...she a gettin used the futur a tat holds us all no niecia?🤣
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Darling Dh, as the clock strikes 10.00 pm.  my eyes begin to droop.  I have hell u va time ripping my eyelids open...When Vru & I used to talk,  I used to begin to fall asleep wherever I stood or sat ...😆 Cause then she was still used to US time, inspite of being in India...

Sorry yaar...thats why I said I will fight to make up for my loss of 2 hellos to you.  I clean missed it, darling. 
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

oyee dhanno chane kya free main khilati hoon jo raham karo?🤣
aww i know...my freaking finals are finally over and even though i screwed them all, i am happy cuz i will have a life now😆
how are things going with you dhanno ji?

LOL things going mast mast ... do nain... mere dil ka le gaye chain... *dhanno controls herself*

Good good finals hote kis liye hai??? screw up karne ko hi na heheh!!!

@Nihu - meet Gabbar😆 she is a mean dhanno handler!!! 😡😆😉😛
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

haww don't u know?...this macho gabbar swings both ways🤣

tauba tauba gabbar... tabhi sochu... peeth pe kabhi kum aur kabhi zyaada weight kyun aajata hai?? Kabhi ladka toh kabhi ladki ki sawari!! BAD GABBAR 🤣🤣🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

LOL... ruchi is it... ill call you Muffy...😉 well...  naughty is my middle name ... i have driven ppl crazy as a kid... aaj bhi jab uncles aur aunties  ghar pe mujhe milne aate hai  .. mere bachpan ke horrendous kissey sunate hai ...🤣😈

woahh good atleast u said naughty and not sexy...not wayy too many ppl on I-F line maarooing on this HAWT macho🤣
ohh i am muffin badnam hui
oh darling teji munda ke liye
muffin ka wrapper orangeabi, nain jalebi, thumka nawaabi re
le puri baked hui, ohh darling tere liye

i am ruchi but as u can see, feel free to call me muffin😆

[/QUOTE]
omgg muffy sounds like buffy...ahhh me likey😉
omggg me too...i am legit called basanti...dude i can totally relate to uROFL...nowadays o aisa haal hain, if any of my nephews or any kid does something wrong in india, the first phone call comes to my house asking my parents what did i teach them and goROFL i mean really ppl, i am sitting soo far away, how can i possibly influence you bhola bhala bachas😈
-honeydew- thumbnail
satya hai !😊

This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aayo halwa, niecia is a doing multi tasking a...she a gettin used the futur a tat holds us all no niecia?🤣