Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

the anticipation phase is most sought after...once the SR will be over...u will realise the difference and thats why the CV's want to capitalise on this period...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Ana,  I luv to hear different versions and try to deduce my own analysis and logical understanding.  So really even if you argued, I would still have my own judgements.  Thats fair enough.  I agree totally with Gurmeet's 100% giving of himself...So he is a really terrific emoter and actor...there could be others who are better in others pov...

Well the mistake I assume is the indian mentality which feels the SR is the highpoint!!  Theres so much more to capture in a story beyond SR.  SR to me is only the begining, cementing a relationship.  So much more to work on by way of story futuristically.  In the Indian mental build up, SR is the total total high point and then itzzz the end!!

Should not be and the CV's should be thinking beyond, cause the reality is much more than an SR.πŸ˜› 

very well said mika and alwa...i feel like what Al is trying to say is something, and i think i just got what u meant halwa😳

and i agree with u, a relationship and not just based on sex, and it should not be the highest point in a married life couple. This is one factor i still do not like about indian shows...that they make an SR such a huge point in the shows...there is much more then an SR in a relationship...

people just meet a person for one night and have sex...one night stands...how can something typical like sex be taken for something this important though? I understand that for a married couple to better understand one another have to explore every aspect of their relationship and haveing a physical relationship is an important factor...

but it shouldn't just end at that. πŸ˜† I get ur point alwa...i do...πŸ˜› after u explore the physical aspect with ur respective partner in marriage...there has to come a deeper understanding, mentally and physically combined.

This is why i am scared, that now that the SR is coming, what next? πŸ˜• This is the one show which i have loved THE MOST...I just hope they have other brilliant plans after the SR to carry Maaneet and GHSP further. This was why I wanted the SR but at the same time I didn't. Indian shows tend to leave an impression that married couple in India only have sex once and then that is it. At least, if i were a full on American, I would think this.πŸ˜†

So, my question is...what else?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Okay i had to come back and write...very well said Shivani...ekdum to the point...

Seeing actors onscreen makes us forget that they have life offscreen...and for anyone carrying out romantic Scenes is nerve wrecking esp when u dont feel that way for him/her...but Gurti are phenomenal..

I really think we should never ever bring the personal space of an actor and blame his/her personal life for something onscreen because at the end of the day we donot know the reason... and what one might think would just be completely wrong..

Anyways...Shivani i too fear that showing it all at one go and then no more to look forward to can be problematic... but lets keep the confidence high...i was really expecting only kiss and no SR but the news left me baffled..

@ Muniza : private msg...woh Gurmeet thodi haiπŸ˜‰

Mika, i totally agree with everything u have statedπŸ˜›

We already know that Gurti are down right professionals, i seriously do not think that they are responsible for whatever is shown, they strictly follow the script and do what their director directs them to do. As far as the whole Gurti not being able to do these things in frame is not that Vinu means...he means that while doing these romantic scenes Gurti in fact have a blast and crack up...which i do not blame them, it does get funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to be able to do such hot hot scenes seriously just like that, obviously they will find them doin them funny at times...it is completely normal...

we get these news straight from vinu but i am damn sure that there thousands of couples onscreen that behave the same way Gurti to do when they have to do such scenes...and even now i will admit that the kinds of scene Gurti have to do, i have not seen any onscreen couple do with so much ease, comfort, and confidence...Gurti shine in each and every scene they do as maaneet...so hats off to themπŸ‘
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abhi abhi meeting se baahar nikli...

na episode dekha aur na thread pe aayi aur na aap sab ki baate padhi 😭

That's 10 hrs non-eshtopp...

haaye meri dukh bhari daastaan...

Kal ki masti ke liye punishment mil gayi aaj 🀣

khuda ki laathi mein aawaz nahi hoti - wah wah πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

Meri betiii tum aagaiee πŸ€—...Pata chal gaya na laathi mein aawaz nahin hoti, good good...

Watch episode, and come we will rock this post...

Muniza

aayooo rascala job tumara...ayoo whya thish jab of yours and the peoples such a rascala?😑
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aayooo rascala job tumara...ayoo whya thish jab of yours and the peoples such a rascala?😑

Aaiyooo saasu rascala, bachi ko kya bol rahi ho rascala, tumhara koi kala hai ke nahin, rascala, aiyyooo...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Aaiyooo saasu rascala, bachi ko kya bol rahi ho rascala, tumhara koi kala hai ke nahin, rascala, aiyyooo...

Muniza

hahahahhahah daaadiii πŸ€— mummmaaa πŸ€—

lol aap dono bihari se southy kab ban gaye???? LOL

Yes episode setup kar rahi hoon

dekh kar bolti hoon kaisa raha

aaj no comments reading before watching... so no clue what to expect.. bahot mazaa aayega!! 😳

hahahahhahah daaadiii πŸ€— mummmaaa πŸ€—

lol aap dono bihari se southy kab ban gaye???? LOL

Yes episode setup kar rahi hoon

dekh kar bolti hoon kaisa raha

aaj no comments reading before watching... so no clue what to expect.. bahot mazaa aayega!! 😳

aayooo rascala bahu, tumko sharam nahin atta hai...tum sasu ko rascala botla hai...to hum rascala kyun hua??

aayoo, aayoo sasu ko bahu rascala bolta hai?😲  Hai morya, aayoo ayoo ganpati bappa...aayo ayyo...bappa bappa...

u washa u mouth bahu, then u can talk to me a
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Dhawni - Beti, hum kab se kya baan jaaye, kuch pata nahin chalta hai, kiss train mein kub chadh jaaye pata nahin chalta hai...Aaj South Indian hai aaiyyo, kal kya ban jaaye pata nahin chalta hai, aiyyoo rascala, yah kya poocha...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
hahahha daadi aaj teen teen bhasha saath mein bol rahi hai confused kar rahi hai LOL