3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

it isn't really anything that has to do with the actors...Gurti are not the only actors that have masti when they have to do passionate scenes...all co stars have a laugh riot when they do these kinds of scenes...it feels like when they do masti, they are tryin to keep the comfort zone they have...cause obviously when u do scenes as such, no matter how long you been in the profession u will get nervous

It is more of the changing of the writers and CVs team that has effected our show a lot...the way they execute, write maaneet scenes have been shown a lot of change from the olden days.

I mean right now everything in my opinion is going well...but why things retract is because this is indian telly, loads of different rules...they have to be very careful with how they present things whereas American shows, they are having liplocks and makin out sessions left and right, where on Indian telly they have to be very careful many codes and laws...๐Ÿ˜†

Right I feel things are going brilliantly, but i just hope it stays this way even after the SR...and they have more things to back up on...more story, more masala better be ready...they do not have anymore spare time for experiments and screw ups, they have done many screw ups already...anymore from them, i think may be the last straw.

Okay i had to come back and write...very well said Shivani...ekdum to the point...

Seeing actors onscreen makes us forget that they have life offscreen...and for anyone carrying out romantic Scenes is nerve wrecking esp when u dont feel that way for him/her...but Gurti are phenomenal..

I really think we should never ever bring the personal space of an actor and blame his/her personal life for something onscreen because at the end of the day we donot know the reason... and what one might think would just be completely wrong..

Anyways...Shivani i too fear that showing it all at one go and then no more to look forward to can be problematic... but lets keep the confidence high...i was really expecting only kiss and no SR but the news left me baffled..

@ Muniza : private msg...woh Gurmeet thodi hai๐Ÿ˜‰

NAGS:  In photobucket,  are u using frames.  and where do you find those???
@Momwa-thank u, love u...i love the siggie... ๐Ÿค—
@Mika-hello i will reply to u after i come back aaj din hi busy busy

my granny has a doc appointment so i will take her and be back later๐Ÿค—

love u all๐Ÿ˜›
Ana,   Mishti,

Frankly,  I have been asking so many fans about it, the more knowledgeable ones (I would presume!!)...  but the last one version given was what I wrote to Raaz wondering if personal life with marriage has affected Guru...thats why in the final analysis I checked out with Raaz...and his answer was the difficulty in getting them together in one frame - minus that very carefree, joyous, giggly nature both leads have...he went on to say Gurmeet is a 200% giver of himself in scenes, remember! And I believe that to the core.  Frankly I am a total defender of Guru & his personal life๐Ÿ˜›...

Actually I dont expect much from these serials anymore...yes the right angles and the right mood and tone set in brings the same delusional high๐Ÿ˜›...but I still feel the withdrawal symptoms from the leads when it comes to good passion.  THats all.   Raaz has not been precise with my question though.  I gave up๐Ÿ˜• and hope to punch the bag later๐Ÿ˜†.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Ana,   Mishti,

Frankly,  I have been asking so many fans about it, the more knowledgeable ones (I would presume!!)...  but the last one version given was what I wrote (wifey!!)...thats why in the final analysis I checked out with Raaz...and his answer was the difficulty in getting them together in one frame - minus that very carefree, joyous, giggly outlook...he went on to say Gurmeet is a 200% giver of himself in scenes, remember!

Actually I dont expect much from these serials anymore...yes the right angles and the right mood and tone set in brings the same delusional high๐Ÿ˜›...but I still feel the withdrawal symptoms from the leads when it comes to good passion.  THats all.   Raaz has not been precise with my question though.

Well Al...dont think that i am trying to start an argument here...

i too get angry at times but at the end of the day when i place myself in the other persons shoes i realise my mistake...

Very frankly tomorrow when i get married to the person i love if he asks me to refrain from something but at the same time being supportive about the rest I would willingly do it(Note : I still donot believe that Gurmeet personal life is a reason for no kiss)... 

Gurmeet's dedication shows in the way he enacts the scenes and Vinuji just confirmed it because he knows what goes through the audience minds...we do tend to get angry on the people we love the most...I donot think we can get half as passionate scenes as we get in Geet anywhere else...

as for the reason i can give you one...

the anticipation phase is most sought after...once the SR will be over...u will realise the difference and thats why the CV's want to capitalise on this period...

Finally...the right angles and the right direction..well all i can say is we got to wait for saturday and see whats in store..

Chalo i gotta rush back to my presentation...i hope i made sense

Love 

Anamika
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
the anticipation phase is most sought after...once the SR will be over...u will realise the difference and thats why the CV's want to capitalise on this period...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Ana,  I luv to hear different versions and try to deduce my own analysis and logical understanding.  So really even if you argued, I would still have my own judgements.  Thats fair enough.  I agree totally with Gurmeet's 100% giving of himself...So he is a really terrific emoter and actor...there could be others who are better in others pov...

Well the mistake I assume is the indian mentality which feels the SR is the highpoint!!  Theres so much more to capture in a story beyond SR.  SR to me is only the begining, cementing a relationship.  So much more to work on by way of story futuristically.  In the Indian mental build up, SR is the total total high point and then itzzz the end!!

Should not be and the CV's should be thinking beyond, cause the reality is much more than an SR.๐Ÿ˜› 
OK,  girls, who ever would make ๐Ÿ˜Ša hands up situation,  me says GOOD BYE to the lot,  see ya guys tomorrow morning๐Ÿ˜Š.
Heya girlies ...wassup ??? hey missed the beginning of the epi ...im watching it now ...will get back to u guys very soon hopefully ...ie if im not dead after watching MAAN...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Koi hai ya sab chale gaye ???๐Ÿ˜•??  
Hellooo

Anyone home?
Koi iss samshan ghat mein hai?
Arey yesterday at this time this thread hit 100 pages, atleast hit 50 today...

Muniza