3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Mishti,   You say   "YES"  or "NO" to me, ok.  

The biggest block- is it his WIFEY😊, or is it the PH & Star Channellers or is it plain withdrawal symptoms????
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -honeydew-

so .. who iis here now .. sorry i dozed off ...without warning

Is it new?

@ Anu - i am at work, will go home and join his page, but will message him privately πŸ˜‰ ...

Haila my Hegda left show? 😲

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lovetheserial

I would love to Nags,  but ur day and my night makes a lotta difference.  Btw, Vru is online with you guys too?????  I will come online once, when its appropriate...
Nags d'ya know that after yesterday night out with Dude Raaz, I havent slept.  I had my singing classes in the morning, and the day continued without a lie inπŸ˜›.  Right after Dude left, and we all dispersed, I went for my walk.  Huh!!

LOL...do you know that when we first got on skype...we did this all the time...talked all night...then went on to work the next day without any sleep...bahaut mast karte the...We used to have a blast!!!πŸ˜›
Nags,   Mishti,

What do ya all do with siggies????  Wheres dhwani and Cute ash????

Nags,  did you use be-funky.com for that frame the pic posted???
NAGS:   Heard much about this blast you guys used to haveπŸ˜‰.  Hey,  are u in touch with Vru????  Does she come on line???   I tried calling her today,  no avail.  Where is she???????

Nags,   Mishti,

What do ya all do with siggies????  Wheres dhwani and Cute ash????

Nags,  did you use be-funky.com for that frame the pic posted???

I used photobucket.

Mystery mishti,  I wanted to know why the passion of M&G does not go any further and rather retracks after a big close passionate moment,   Raaz seems to say its very difficult to get these two funloving, cackling, giggling duo to do paasionate scenes!!  But if they are paid for it,  wouldnt they do it???  Its really somethin' else I think!!

it isn't really anything that has to do with the actors...Gurti are not the only actors that have masti when they have to do passionate scenes...all co stars have a laugh riot when they do these kinds of scenes...it feels like when they do masti, they are tryin to keep the comfort zone they have...cause obviously when u do scenes as such, no matter how long you been in the profession u will get nervous

It is more of the changing of the writers and CVs team that has effected our show a lot...the way they execute, write maaneet scenes have been shown a lot of change from the olden days.

I mean right now everything in my opinion is going well...but why things retract is because this is indian telly, loads of different rules...they have to be very careful with how they present things whereas American shows, they are having liplocks and makin out sessions left and right, where on Indian telly they have to be very careful many codes and laws...πŸ˜†

Right I feel things are going brilliantly, but i just hope it stays this way even after the SR...and they have more things to back up on...more story, more masala better be ready...they do not have anymore spare time for experiments and screw ups, they have done many screw ups already...anymore from them, i think may be the last straw.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago

NAGS:   Heard much about this blast you guys used to haveπŸ˜‰.  Hey,  are u in touch with Vru????  Does she come on line???   I tried calling her today,  no avail.  Where is she???????

I talked to her 2 days ago...she is good...recovering.  Planning to come back here in the 24th!!
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shivi I emailed (not PM) you a better version of the siggy and the link to add to you list of siggys.
yes, i love it!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Using it as wellπŸ˜†

thank you
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

yes, i love it!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Using it as wellπŸ˜†

thank you

Anything for you...mera BACCHA!!πŸ€—