Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soniyas

updated take ..page 2...!!

liked take - page 2πŸ˜ƒ
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Btw,  Raaz dude came in at 12th page yesterday, and wo! took it to 105πŸ‘.    He sure is the Pied PiperπŸ˜†.

He took us to page 105...then LOLLYPOP pakda ke bhaag gaya!!!πŸ˜†
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

MK,   Ana,   Life moves on as in real and fiction... I watch this serial "Doondh legi manzil hamein" where it started with political life and carries justice, right and ethical ways,  corruption and death - revolves around a big time politicians daughter ALKA, but would like to know whether they can show the reality of corrupt politics versus clean humans who would not fit in...or will it end in romance and the story line would then take a turn to mush and etc...πŸ˜†

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

He took us to page 105...then LOLLYPOP pakda ke bhaag gaya!!!πŸ˜†

LOLLYPOP?? u mean the pachka ,Nagz?
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here is my updated take from Page 2

A light-hearted epi just before that big dhamaka on Saturday huh πŸ˜‰

Hayeee Hayeee Maan Singh Khurana .. do you know when you speak so sweetly and with such words.. not only Geet .. but I blush too 😳😳😳 .. lol is Maan so predictable.. Geet thought he was talking about his Chanda Mama πŸ˜† .. but no he was talking about his Chaand 😳 Sacch mein kisiki nazar na lage .. and for me that's the first time I'm seeing a man put tikka on his wife .. 😳 how sweet 😳 ..

You know one thing I've noticed about Geet.. when she is absolutely hesitant and extremely shy of getting so close .. she always tries to make bahane .. like telling him to go .. but this time we could see she's saying Go but in reality doesn't really want him to .. the way they were oh-so-close and had a tight hold on each other while talking was just ☺️ Now we wait for them to get even closer 😳

The flower shower was sweet .. Munda promised to make this day special for her so he's doing everything he can to make sure that happens .. she was smiling with such content and a twinkle in her eye 😳

Loved the (idk what it's exactly called) but the part where Geet closes her eyes while pointing the thing at the Moon and wishing for her Chaand to arrive and he finally does .. 😳 She was soo happy awww 😳

Ok Devaa is always phaaast phaaast in falling for girls .. this was expected .. so I'm not shocked that ek nazar lagi aur ye phisal gaya .. πŸ˜† 

Preetoo finally arrived from inside that cell phone BAHAHA 🀣 Meri Gol Matol Si Jaan waah Lucky wasn't kidding .. she is hatti katti alright .. but so darn short compared to him .. ye kya dono bhai ko itni choti si biwiyaan mili .. first Tej who gets Pammi and their height difference and now Lucky and Preeto πŸ˜† Chalo chaddo ... she is bubbly and funny just like Lucky.. waah whatay jodi .. kamal ki πŸ˜†

Okay Jugnu Mamay is a crack up .. LMAO Jugni 🀣 and meri HELAP ki zaroort hai? 🀣🀣🀣 LMAO 🀣 

Aye hayee Ballu Paaji ke nakhre tau dekho kaise acha drama karleta hai .. and I'm sure Drama Queen Geet enjoyed every bit of it as well .. why step down when your own man is doing it? Live for these moments! πŸ˜† So she gets confused and Maan Singh Khurana jo waada karte hai woh nibhata bhi hai .. so he said he'd do it in front of everyone .. and he sure did 😳 Kya ishaaron ishaaron mein masti horahi thi bhai wah πŸ˜† These two plastered a smile on my face really πŸ˜ƒ Oye Hoye "Apna Shauk Bhi Poora Karliya" *wink* β˜ΊοΈ Haha :P

And the most senty scene of the day: TeMmi 😭 Poor Pammi at the beginning of the celebrations thought she'd have to repeat the same thing that has been happening for the past 7 years but finally Tej somehow got some akal and realized that he has a wife who is sweet and lovable and she is keeping this fast for him so like a caring husband he should be there .. I wonder if Geet's words made him somewhat think about it .. or if Maan had something to do with it (but I doubt that since Maan is Ballu and why would Tej take his advice na) .. but I'm glad he came back .. brought tears to Pammi's as well as my eyes to see her so happy .. and he fed her with a smile this time .. not all ukdu like last time .. 😳 

And as Lucky Singh declares .. thora bhangra shangra hojaye? CHALO CHALO ready for

Laung Da Lashkara

Oh Baby Tera Jaan Se Pyaara

πŸ˜ƒ

Overall a sweet episode with light-hearted moments that put the KC celebrations into gear πŸ˜ƒ

Acha aur aaj ki bak bak hui khatam πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a SEXY SONG N A WELL MADE VM I LIKED

ENJOY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUjRxB5th1I[/YOUTUBE]
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

liked take - page 2πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AMRUTA,  MK ZZZ,   ANA,

This is for u guys.  Contemporary again but the unknown singer died and this rapper promoted it after getting a hold of it from the writers mom.  The unknown writer/singer was in his 20's and wanted this song promoted.  The rapper has given it bounce and zingπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OhoGV2M8bk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

MK,   Ana,   Life moves on as in real and fiction... I watch this serial "Doondh legi manzil hamein" where it started with political life and carries justice, right and ethical ways,  corruption and death - revolves around a big time politicians daughter ALKA, but would like to know whether they can show the reality of corrupt politics versus clean humans who would not fit in...or will it end in romance and the story line would then take a turn to mush and etc...πŸ˜†

so true...well indian television is such...they start off on a very different note but then what clicks is wat is shown...well for the show u are watching u shud pray it doesnt end...because the chances for that too happen is pretty high!!!

@ Nargis : Lollypop ke liye jo mehnat ki usme kaafi mazaa aayaπŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

LOL chandi you remind me of mamaji with that line ... oh guru ... the way he said with his hands up .. esp the bit where he says ... inna vadda football player ...🀣

Mama ji rocks yaar, mujhey toh koi uthata nahin do din tak pada rehta hoon, kash main Jugnu ki jagah jugni hoya πŸ˜†

Muniza