zelloz !!!๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

xoxoxo
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
that makes it three of us ...
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Nihu...I just remember I have to go to a B-Day party Sat afternoon too...so I am going to miss the epi too...not fair!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

We were acquainted with Preeto finally...she is gol matol n lovable

Lucky par chaddha pyaar ka rangโค๏ธ

Hot maneet hug continued - jiske dialogues Ana ko nahi samjhe๐Ÿ˜† - maan scared ki uske chaand ko nazar lagegi toh put kala tikka frm her only kajal - livin up to his kanjus streak.

Maneet manage karva chauth - maan did a DDLJ - wink n all.๐Ÿ‘

Surprise of the day - not
Teji showed up - fed pammi - made me emosional๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Jugnu witnesses Mukcy-preeto romance - and now wants to be Jugni so that someone can dip him...romantically.๐Ÿคฃ

Nandini sees Dev thru chalni tho he didn't kno - he stared at her, his hawt hawt saali -  aankhen phadh phadh ke 

Oye ek do nahi samajh mein aaye...dont make fun๐Ÿ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know how it is with this show ... but generally the skeleton is provided by the screenplay writers, who pretty much write in everything, yes the dialogue writer adds the final touches ... but unless the screenplay guy writes whats gonna happen in the scene and explain the situation, how will the dialogue writer know wad dialogues to write ...

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

nope .. but i will let her know today ... ๐Ÿ˜Š or may be tomorrow... i totally fforgot... GH is the guy who was doing screenplay on Geet for a while ... he came in after the new characters did ... oh dear ... does that mean a drop in comedy sequences ... nahiii
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HONEY:
๐Ÿ˜†Mamaji and Lucky are the most hillarious๐Ÿ˜†.  Honey, does that mean the dialogue writer has no contribution?? His words carry the weight of 'stomach cracking' laughter, right.  There would always be 2nd & 3rd level directors too, na.

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

that makes it three of us ...

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜” tv pe repeat bhi direct monday aata hai๐Ÿ˜ญ

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Oye ek do nahi samajh mein aaye...dont make fun๐Ÿ˜†

oye meri Ana...meri malai waali kulfi  - gussa ho gayi?? Sholly sholly babe.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜” tv pe repeat bhi direct monday aata hai๐Ÿ˜ญ

but we do have a marathon Sunday morning..saw it last week...it ends at 1pm
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Amruta,  what a synopsis of everythin' that happened.  Btw, imagine Mamaji fallin; in love too.. theres love in the air๐Ÿ˜† in that khandani house.  Slow and steady steps for Teji too...๐Ÿ˜†  The height contrast between Lucky and Preeto made me laugh - she entered like a lil vamp (Ha Ha Ha)...Preeto is the wasted character from "Ye ishq hayye..."๐Ÿ˜†
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NAGS:  I am gonna go on vacation from Sunday 15th till June 12th.  Gosh, I will be only watching - everyday on-line.  But will try to get a few lines in next morning, when foreign desi's are on full time swing๐Ÿ˜†.  Yeah, u gonna miss the maha epi๐Ÿ˜•.
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=lovetheserial]๐Ÿ‘Amruta,  what a synopsis of everythin' that happened.  Btw, imagine Mamaji fallin; in love too.. theres love in the air๐Ÿ˜† in that khandani house.  Slow and steady steps for Teji too...๐Ÿ˜†  The height contrast between Lucky and Preeto made me laugh - she entered like a lil vamp (Ha Ha Ha)...Preeto is the wasted character from "Ye ishq hayye..."๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE

and put to good use  - i was wondering where I'd seen her...she did a fab job, huh!]