Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love - Page 2

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Man i can barely contain myself after reading the consummation news ...Mere pyaare Idiots   i just wish everybody  retains their sanity after watching it ...😆 mujhe toh sabki bahut fikar ho rahi hai ...keep an emergency number nearby 😆 

kal ka last wala pose solid tha...😳 ☺️   watched the repeat some time back and now me too sitting wid puckered up lips since then ...😳 😆

Edited by Jes75 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
should i reserve or not, these days i do not even give my hot hot pyschological takes...u guys miss my psychology

oh well, not that you all miss it🤣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My laptop crashed a couple of days ago😭.  I have yet to fix it.  Using my office laptop.

Looking forward to : Do pyar karne wale jungle mein Kho gaye!!! 

Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Behna you best give a psychological take! Warna teri chittar parade pakki! 😡

Z
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode was good...cannot match y'day but ok...few things...

First of all i think Maan def had something to do with teji coming back..that's why he was gayab for sometime otherwise he wouldn't take a chance to angryfy and wadafaramoshi with Geet...

Second, i have a doubt Maan will not be exposed so soon as his task of sudharifying his image is not done yet...

third , GHSP ka ye pretto naam ka jhatka mujhe bohot zor se laga, i thought Pretto will be some babe but on her entry when they zoomed in on her glorious backside,i was 🤣 and then arre ye to Gulabo nikali...but ek pehelwan ek pehelwan ko hi pasand karega na aakhir...they will have a professional understanding..

Fourth, did you guys notice Geet's sadaa hua face when she looked at Dev before starting her Pooja?

Fifth, is it just me or you guys also think Nandini ko ab kuch naya expression try karna chahiye nahi to jaldi hi SBS ke expression baba ki hit list me aane wali hai...

For me the best scene was Maan showering flowers on Geet ..adorable scene ...

As far as TB article is concerned i dont want to talk about it and jinx it coz everytime we have our hopes sky high, nothing happens ..today is a good example...

looking forward to tomorrow and day after!!

Edited by soniyas - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanx to lovetheserial for inviting me to 3 idiots family

hope u guyz will accept me as a member in ur family 😊
-----------------------

PREETO finally landed out of cell phone 😆

-----------------------------------------------

guyz i have watched yesterday's episode in my lap top playing it mute and read tanu's update 😆 y because my dad took the remote and he is busy watching his news channels

yet no probs i have manged with the video part from my lappy and got the dialogues from tanu's update

1.Asusual the kiss is a big miss😒
2.Maan never forgets to bring MOON in between their romance
3.Maan showering petals on GEET reminded me of the office scene where KC staff showered rose petals on MAANEET😳
4.PREETO what an entry SIRJI🤣
5.JUGNU maame don't feel sorry voh kya hena aapki utana itna asaan kaam nahi hai aur vaise bhi aap ladki toh nahi hena isle no one is interested in picking u up better take rest having ur mulit vitamin dose lying on the floor itself😆
6.TEJI finally came back for PAMMI loved this scene i am happy for PAMMI😃
7.MAAN ji AMRIRSAR aane ke baad bilkul ROMEO bangaye hai aap😳 itna nautanki kar rahe ho ki GEET aap ki bahome khonjana chahti hai❤️☺️
8.JAYAHO DDL for giving idea to MAAN saheb to break GEET's fast
9.yar after AA torture again this DEV-NANDINI🤢 i don't even want to talk about this track😡
---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

hope GEET would keep up her promise in next episode 😉
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Behna you best give a psychological take! Warna teri chittar parade pakki! 😡

Z

ha ha aaj to dena hi padhega, Munni Di had told me i need to like before, she misses it😆😆 
especially now that i am on break for a while...😛
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Acha :D Very good :)

Now tell me since I didn't know if you answered me .. are you a nurse now ?? How was your first day at your new job ? :)

Z
agar abh mera ringtone nahin baja, especially the time of their reunion as one...then vinu tohri khair nahin
Silentsoul thumbnail
NAGS mera siggi dhabba dekhop

Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago