Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's β€οΈ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
LVraaz (Raaz D.) Vinu's Sex-ksy Spoilers: - 

Rota of the Week:

Monday - Niharika

Tuesday - Muniza

Wednesday - Lavz

Thursday - Al

Friday - Jess

lovetheserial thumbnail
MLLU.N's  Fabulous Ziggie:  ❀️  A Karva chauth to remember❀️
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ready for 1 more hot scene of MaanEet?
Ready for Maha episode jhatka?πŸ˜‰

@ Vinu - Wah kya mazza aaya kal, aisey hi ghanchakkar banaya karo...Luv u for spending quality time with your familyπŸ€—...

@ Alwa - Good Job!!!!πŸ€—

-------------------------

Finally Lucky paaji ki gol matol jaan, malai waali kulfi entered in the show...Remember Shivi i have told you yesterday that his Preeto would be gol matol, and see she is gol matol...

Mammay was tooo funny " Jugnu do din tak padha rehta hai koi nahin uthata, kaash main Jugni hota" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

MaanEet as usual jaan lewa, Maan ji meri saans rukhti hai jub aap bolte ho, Barry too good dialogues...

I am happy for Pammi bhabi, Tejji Paaji broke her fast, awww sooo cute, she was smiling and i had tears with her, khushi ke aanso you know 😳 ...

Maan fulfilled his promise, let see how Geet will fulfill...

One more beautiful episode, not very intense like yesterday, but very beautiful..Thats call parivar...

Rest detail take will update later, enjoy the highlights...
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dheemi Dheemi Aag Se Ek...
Shola Bhadkaya Hain...
Door Se Tumne Iss Dil Ko...
Kitna Tarsaya Hain...

Main Ab Iss Dil Ke Saare...
Armaan Nikaloonga...
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse...
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga...

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho...
Seene Se Laga Loonga...
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse...
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga...😍☺️😳

Reserved!!!πŸ˜›

Jeejuu - πŸ€—kal tho u made sure it was completly phamily tym πŸ€—...had loads of fun!!πŸ˜›...da thread hit da 100 bench mark aftr SOO LONGG!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ...
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaj toh Preeto ki entry...

TB article or Starone pe Jungle mein Ghum ki news..

nothing can go wrong todayyy...😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i wish the kiss would have been completed today but wish wish wish πŸ˜†

The episode was light hearted...i liked Preeto..she is a cute little girl😊 loved the Lucky, Jugnu and Preeto scene...

Aah...Pammi again stole my heart...she is the typical bechari and ones heart goes out to her...was glad Tej came back😊 start to a sweet and nice relationship😊

The dialogues today were a little unclear...found it difficult to catch few of Maan's words...had to deduce what he might have uttered..

The flower scene was really nice and Maan looked amazing πŸ˜Š

Umm...i dint like the channi scene and the aarti of Dev...i wish they would have shown it differently...but nowadays i choose to forget such things rather dwell and get angry...😊

All in all...i had a good time watching the episode but it could have been better😊

P.s Gautam Hegde no longer with Geet, he wrote on the page... Sad about it!!!

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
πŸ˜›FRIENDS ARE WELCOME  FIRSTπŸ€— :  WELCOME  -  ALWA ALOO's  RESπŸ˜†:

For Maan & GeetπŸ˜› 
Unlike many, I love the contemporary songs, songs of the timesπŸ˜†, and guess what: Just to say, strengthening the intimate and passionate love of 2 people is a 3rd -  ❀️GOD❀️  BABAJI😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DErMEYPTav8[/YOUTUBE]

Maan & Geet❀️: When there is so much love, one takes total responsibility for any misunderstandings.  For a moment one may express the dismay on the surface, but when one does not feel that dismay in one's heart, one arrives at a perfect understanding.  One is in a state where all problems and all differences slide away and only love shines through.  This is the scenario in M & G's life.

Mamaji may hope against hope for beautiful women to hold him, but he is a partner in crime with his own drinksπŸ˜†.  Lucky and Preeto - When friends enter a home, they sense its personality and character, the family's style of living - these elements make the house come alive with an identity - but these two are declaring a secret gone wrong...tradition rules this house, and so it would be fun to see the consequences of any action gone wrongπŸ˜†.

When the intellect becomes quiet, intelligence emerges.  This is the quite truth in Teji Paaji's life.  He sees the needs of his wife, finally!!

This line should have been for Maan & Geet but let me reserve it for SS/Dev and Nandini.  One needs to just look at the water.  Even the fall of the water is beautiful.  If a rock falls it shelters, but when water fall it generates power and beauty.  The truth of falling in love here.πŸ˜†

Cheers.
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It wasn't Y'day's bombshell episode, but it was a heartwarming one. 

Scene of the day: Teji and Pammi
I wanna start with them cause they had the best scene today. True no one can touch maneet, but this scene had my stomach filling with butterflies. It was the kinda feeling I used to get during the earlier seasons of Maneet.
Still, the look on Pammi's face, and the look that Teji gave her...he might deny it to himself,he does care even if it's the teeniest drop. He knew he was making her happy, and the thing I love about him is that he's got that amount of thoughtfulness to not be mean to her in front of others. 
The way they focussed on only them, while he fed her and her reaction. My gawsh...Vinu ...aankhon se aasu tapkneki kami thi! I'm still all breathless with that tighfeeling in my heart. 
It just goes to show how happy the entire family is for the both of them. bet it Beeji,or Lucky, or Nandini or even Maneet. I'm really really gratified!

Couple of the day - D'oh MANEET!!

No surprises here...they looked hopelessly in love, and thoroughly smitten. Maan's expression when he threw the flowers - that was one besotted hubby.
It was a given that we'd see them manage the KarvaC...that he'd feed her DDLJ style...Loved her expressions once she'd eaten the barfi and Mahiii began! Waiting for Geet's turn now. 

Surprise Surprise!! tadaang!!
Haaye, Lucky  di kufi aa gayi...you know...it's a good thing he does so much excercise n kasrat - he'll need it to carry her over the threshold!! They looked so cute while they blushed n confessed their love..awlle!! main sadke jaawaan.

Dev and Nandini

I know I know...not exactly everyone's favourite...but this couple got me thinking the most...waise aaj Samir thoda zyada dubla patla nahi lag raha tha?? 
Anyway  -I wass wondering...had fate decided to have Nandini and Dev together...would they still hav met had Dev not cheated Geet, married NT, divorced her, donated blood to Maan, taken Geet to the hospital ...etc??  Or is it that fate had all these mistakes in store for him to commit so that ultimately he'd show up at Nandini's doorstep, for her to make a better man out of him?
  Cuz it seems a though they are always thrown together. I think it's high time Nandini find out the truth so that they can move on...and I want Geet to clarify the wrong identity. 
Loved the look on his face when he saw Geet n Maan and chalni...awww! The Devar-Bhai-Bhabhi thing - cho chweet!
  but ultimately, will Nandini know bout his misdemeanors immediately or not? That she will know about them is sure cuz hamaare Naino ki tara is still in a Coma and she'll be coming back for vengeance. NT will be back in the show - it's senseless stoppin gher track - as is AA's...but as Vinu says - it's for the CVs to know and for us to find out!

Cherry on the top

Mamey tera kya hoga...wilayti bhi pi nahi paaya. kabhi kut lena hoga hain yeh aap kabh samjhoge...anyway...fool or no fool - love u loads. 
he was the laugh riot - u never know where he has hidden the sharaab!! 
And I bet he was eyeing everyone's barfi!!

aaj toh mujhe mazaa aa gaya episode dekhte hue. it was good with no glitches!!

cheers
Amruta
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ready for the most awaited event of the centuryy πŸ˜†

Reserbb ! :)

A light-hearted epi just before that big dhamaka on Saturday huh πŸ˜‰

Hayeee Hayeee Maan Singh Khurana .. do you know when you speak so sweetly and with such words.. not only Geet .. but I blush too 😳😳😳 .. lol is Maan so predictable.. Geet thought he was talking about his Chanda Mama πŸ˜† .. but no he was talking about his Chaand 😳 Sacch mein kisiki nazar na lage .. and for me that's the first time I'm seeing a man put tikka on his wife .. 😳 how sweet 😳 ..

You know one thing I've noticed about Geet.. when she is absolutely hesitant and extremely shy of getting so close .. she always tries to make bahane .. like telling him to go .. but this time we could see she's saying Go but in reality doesn't really want him to .. the way they were oh-so-close and had a tight hold on each other while talking was just ☺️ Now we wait for them to get even closer 😳

The flower shower was sweet .. Munda promised to make this day special for her so he's doing everything he can to make sure that happens .. she was smiling with such content and a twinkle in her eye 😳

Loved the (idk what it's exactly called) but the part where Geet closes her eyes while pointing the thing at the Moon and wishing for her Chaand to arrive and he finally does .. 😳 She was soo happy awww 😳

Ok Devaa is always phaaast phaaast in falling for girls .. this was expected .. so I'm not shocked that ek nazar lagi aur ye phisal gaya .. πŸ˜† 

Preetoo finally arrived from inside that cell phone BAHAHA 🀣 Meri Gol Matol Si Jaan waah Lucky wasn't kidding .. she is hatti katti alright .. but so darn short compared to him .. ye kya dono bhai ko itni choti si biwiyaan mili .. first Tej who gets Pammi and their height difference and now Lucky and Preeto πŸ˜† Chalo chaddo ... she is bubbly and funny just like Lucky.. waah whatay jodi .. kamal ki πŸ˜†

Okay Jugnu Mamay is a crack up .. LMAO Jugni 🀣 and meri HELAP ki zaroort hai? 🀣🀣🀣 LMAO 🀣 

Aye hayee Ballu Paaji ke nakhre tau dekho kaise acha drama karleta hai .. and I'm sure Drama Queen Geet enjoyed every bit of it as well .. why step down when your own man is doing it? Live for these moments! πŸ˜† So she gets confused and Maan Singh Khurana jo waada karte hai woh nibhata bhi hai .. so he said he'd do it in front of everyone .. and he sure did 😳 Kya ishaaron ishaaron mein masti horahi thi bhai wah πŸ˜† These two plastered a smile on my face really πŸ˜ƒ Oye Hoye "Apna Shauk Bhi Poora Karliya" *wink* β˜ΊοΈ Haha :P

And the most senty scene of the day: TeMmi 😭 Poor Pammi at the beginning of the celebrations thought she'd have to repeat the same thing that has been happening for the past 7 years but finally Tej somehow got some akal and realized that he has a wife who is sweet and lovable and she is keeping this fast for him so like a caring husband he should be there .. I wonder if Geet's words made him somewhat think about it .. or if Maan had something to do with it (but I doubt that since Maan is Ballu and why would Tej take his advice na) .. but I'm glad he came back .. brought tears to Pammi's as well as my eyes to see her so happy .. and he fed her with a smile this time .. not all ukdu like last time .. 😳 

And as Lucky Singh declares .. thora bhangra shangra hojaye? CHALO CHALO ready for

Laung Da Lashkara

Oh Baby Tera Jaan Se Pyaara

πŸ˜ƒ

Overall a sweet episode with light-hearted moments that put the KC celebrations into gear πŸ˜ƒ

Acha aur aaj ki bak bak hui khatam πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
reserved!!

So the much awaited Consummation is here ..πŸ˜‰
waise ever since i read about it there is just one song thats been playing in my head ... after the whole gunde, saving... obviously there will be baarish i am guessing... they will get stuck in a  barn ..LOL ... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vHXLNXZF4[/YOUTUBE]

The firs time they ever came close was in the rain, and it was this number .. wouldnt it be wonderful if the same number played even during a few moments of their much awaited union?😳☺️

Kyun Vinu ??? Yeh ho sakta hai kya ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Haan toh where was I ... before that major episode on saturday, we had to have some light hearted moments ... 
we finally got to see  cute si Preeto ... How adorable ... Lucky looked so in love with her ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
For me the moment of the day was Teji turning up to break the fast and the look on Pammi's  face .. did  a see a melted expression in Teji when he sort of looked at her ... as though to say .. mujhe toh aana hi tha ... or is it Balwant at work once more .. i think not ...

Mamaji ...too much .. kaash mera naam jugnu nahi jugni hota ... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Maan looked accha in the Singh is King style attire ... aur Geet as usual like an angel... when Maan utaroed her nazar i was just thinking, isey kisi ki nazar na lage .. mujhe toh mere favo gaane ki yaad aa gayi dono ko uss attire main dekh kar..

ek heer thi aur
tha ek raanjha
kehte hai mere gaon main
sacch ho dil toh
sau mushkile ho
jhukta naseeba pain main
aachal tera rabba
falak ban gaya hai
ab koi aur, koi chor ..
teri  ore .. teri ore haye rabbe
teri ore... teri ore .. teri ore...

dil kho gaya ho gaya kisi ka
ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka
aankhon main hai khwaab sa
kisi ka, ab raasta mil gaya
khushi ka...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECVOGMZ3uwI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

looking forward to some another good episode tomorrow...

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago