India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Close Sid In a Tomb

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Plzz plzzz plzzzOuchOuchOuch...plss ekta dont let sid chacter end...he has puten life in  pyrek vampires he most wanted character the demon of pyrek...it cant end up soo soon if sid s  taking break then its okey but quitting forever...Ouch

Trap sid in a tomb with out blood,put him in a coffin  he will be lying there for yrs but  dont let his character his jaan of pyrek ...

After coming to know that maithli s return i waz soo excited a prediction came into my mind...
 Maithli and sid  in relation i mean maithli natak kar rahi hai pyaar ka... she s  is using sid to reach abhay...and when shes able to get abhay she ditches sid and does bitchy things [ like kathrine does with demon ]  and then sid ki dimaagh ki bathi jaali sid and abhay team up to finish maithli like damon and stefan all toghther saving elena  ...i know it would be total copy of VD but mostly story resembles with VD soo why turning story by ending sid character  the whole story is going in diff way  i dint expect soo early maithli IN sid OUT ...as i saw sid tweet i felt like cryingCryCryCryCry 

Is there any way we can stop him frm leaving this show ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-Alone-anna44OtakuGirl-DeboOriginalsFanromaila

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i felt like this yesterday ,even i was excited for it but what can we do?hamare pure expectations par pani phir gaya ,i wanted sidchi plus the track u mentioned is equaly intersting.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yes, u r r8. It wud b better if sid remains in a tomb n comes after many days. At least sid's character can take a break . he puts life in the show.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I also think that the Story would go similar as Vampire Diaries just like you said. I don't think Sid's Character is ending. If SK is going he might be replaced with another actor for sure because Sid can't end.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv07prida

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
well said...his character shouldnt be closed forever...even im sad...his character is ending...but i hope its temporary...
i wish they leave it open and not close his character completely...i mean if they dont show him completely dead or anything then there is a chance in future for his character to return and do justice...
but i left all my hopes...i was trying to reach them, i cudnt...now everyone is excited abt maithili, even me too but i thot there will sid realization too with maithili's return...but alas he is leaving...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 May 2011 at 8:30pm
pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
If you read the article carefully, then you will notice that its not confirmed that SK is doing that other balaji show, he said that he only auditioned for the show! you never know guys, sid might come back, afterall this is ektas show, she loves to bring back dead people! and morever this is a vampire show, its very easy for her to bring back any dead character, saying that they have become vampires! I wont be surprised if they bring piyas mother also! There is absolutely no need to end sids character, his character has so much of scope and so many unanswered questions! also I think its T's character which might end, because may be sid will kill her, just keeping my fingers crossed that its not sid who is going to be bumped off! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index