Katrina confirms Yash Chopra's next with SRK - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kattyluv

Yaaay!! Thank God for a SRK movie I would not have to skip...wohoo Kat gonna be directed by Yash Chopra..It has ATTB written all over it..Nice better sense prevailed and they roped in Kat instead of some ice queens or non engaging snooze fest quuen

Yeah, thats why he went for 'cant bother to act, cant bother to speak hindi, so ill jiggle & smile' queen.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Yeah, thats why he went for 'cant bother to act, cant bother to speak hindi, so ill jiggle & smile' queen.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

QUOTE=lovanika]In this article Katrina  ahsn't owned up to the movie with SRK has she??????πŸ˜•

The writer is giving his.her own statement...πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

I agree. I thought the SRK movie was on back burner? Also, I  have doubt on that she is in ayaan next. Last I heard it was Anushka. !
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Nice  - intresting to see a new pair.
Originally posted by _rose

Sorry... me not likes.. SRK and Katrina lol..horrible combination...what will Salman say.. but now I understand why.. Salman was nice about SRK in the last interview LOL.. all for his girlfriend.. .  anyways will not watch it so.. not big deal I guess!!! πŸ˜† 

I agree. I don't think SRK suits her at all its a mismatch totally just like deepika was in OSO. SRK looks better with Preity and Juhi. I know Kajol suits him too but that pairing is now getting boring (KJO keeps insisting on these two in his movies and she is the only 30 something actress who gets paired with SRK)πŸ˜†
We all know that Katrina and Akshay Look the best in reel (onscreen)😊  (well they done so many movies together)

About her and Salman its something else. Their magic is in their "real" relation, and Kabir Khan will bring that out on "reel" as well😊

Also, In the newer lot I have liked SRK paired with Anushka in Rab ni bana jodi (that movie was cute) . SRK has just lost his charm now a days and not really into his movies. I guess he so passse to me. I wonder where were days when SRK was doing movies like Veer-Zarra, bazigaar, darr or ddlj?

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Its a shame what money and famouse can do for directors! 

How can they cast such a talented actor as SRK with untalented girl as Katrina!  πŸ€’