Arhaan's summer fundas

Posted: 12 years ago

Arhaan's summer fundas
By Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television actor Arhaan Behll aka Krishna Singh, from STAR Plus' most popular prime time show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, knows how to handle the sweltering heat during summers and here he reveals his fundas for the same

What do you like wearing during summer?
During summers, I love to be in Denim and Cotton T-shirts  when I am outside. But at home, I love to be in ganjis and shorts. I love wearing white, light blue. Sometimes I do wear black which one must not wear in the heat but I can't resist as black is my favourite color. Though I have favourite colours I love most of them and end up wearing all kinds of colors.

Is there any special food/ beverage that you include in your diet?
I love having chilled juices, cold coffee, chillers with lots of ice in it. My most favourite drink is mango milkshake which I enjoy making too. One must avoid oily food which may be harmful to the body in the heat.

Which is your favourite perfume or deodorant?
It varies as there is no particular perfume or deodorant I love. I wear Musk, Bvlgari perfumes while in deodorants I like Ferrari Black.

Which is your favourite summer getaway?
I don't have any special summer gateway as I love to chill at home and now due to hectic shooting timings, I am unable to go to any hill station. I am from Rajasthan so maybe I am used to such heat and I can manage to stay cool in rising temperature whether it's Mumbai or any other place in India.

Any childhood memories of summer holidays that you would like to share?
There are many to share. Every year I used to go to my Mamaji's place in Amritsar as my mom is from Amritsar and over my cousins would gather there too. We used to play cricket in an open ground. We went to Delhi too as I have cousins there. I used to eagerly wait for summer holidays, so that I can enjoy playing with my cousins and friends.

Where would you go for a date this season?
Aisa kuch nahi hain.. but in this soaring temperature I would go to Goa.

Some advice about how fans can beat the heat?
Stay away from heat and sun, avoid going out in the harsh afternoon sun, drink lots of water, apply sunscreen before stepping out. Eat healthy and please take care while eating food outside which easily gets spoiled during summer.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing.
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
ab saari IF girls is funde par fida...🀣toh phir ferrari black sab ka favourite ho gaya abπŸ€£πŸ˜† Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
wonderful πŸ‘πŸ˜³so he mentuioned goa the place where first gold awards were happening that means he has plans to attend the awards i know now its in mumbai still got the idea
thanks for sharing😊
Arry is sucha cool dude...Oh!! thanks Armu... u r so gud...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ramanbabitha - 12 years ago
wow ,
 arhaan   ke summer funde  to bhut hi ache h
 thanks  hume batane ke liye 
 hum aur bhi bhut se interview cahte h    jisme arhaan apni personal life ke bare m  bataye  
wow!so cool!!
white is my fav colur!😳
Thanks for the article...😊

Loved his answer...aisa kuch nahin hain πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
cant see the pics - anyone else in the same boat?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

cant see the pics - anyone else in the same boat?πŸ˜•
me too cant see them so i went in pic gallery to see some of his pics it served the purposeπŸ˜‰