Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Fire in d jungle run run run,will it be hot SR?

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Maaneet are there and it is their suhaagraat is good enough a reson to be excited.

Fire in the jungle run run run,Maaneet in the jungle its gonna be fun.

I am having high hopes from Drashti and Gurmeet becoz they will express,whether director and the editor has the will and desire to shoot and present it in a simple,uninterrupted manner with all expressions clearly visible and no extra additions is what is to be seen.

The creative team and technical team is a big big flop and that is what makes expectations from such a high moment drown and even dip.

Drashti and Gurmeet and those hidden desires burning souls around the world giving sleepless nights to Maaneet,the mere presence of Drashti and Gurmeet is enough for the show to rock.

For how much time Maaneet wud be shown I seriously doubt and if their scenes will be properly shot with clean and clear expressions from Gurmeet and drashti..I again doubt..add to it the editor who now a days shows

1) What Geet is eating when focus is on plate and the dishes in it

2) or the jar or vessel like yesterday which was shown when Geet forwards it to Maan..

I mean grow up folks..we all know what she must be eating and when she says to Maan please break my fast...what's the point in showing plate and dishes in it and the vessel in which water is there..

"Concentrate on expressions and each and every expression of Drashti and Gurmeet and that is what matters..vessels jars and parallel tracks wont give you TRP's for sure.

What so ever the present creative team shows we have no hopes and expectations from them and now toh I am bored of informing them what works,specially after the blunder they did yesterday when...

"Maaneet scenes were rushed,pathetically edited and the way they were shot,add to it the yet again possible chance of stretching Maaneet scene instead of showing other crap when Maan calls other family members."

Clear case of oppurtunity wasted...

Hope like they wasted a ton of oppurtunities they do justice to this one becoz this is the most awaited moment and if the creative teams which includes the director and the editors over smartness is felt in the scene then ...

"Only babaji can save the creatives from wrath of fans."

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 13 May 2011 at 9:44am

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
That would be maaneet style...ofcourse the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika1992

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hmm lets see i trust drashti and guru but not the makers

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top